剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
by a friend in Senator Watson's office.
有人在今天下午给他送了这份文件
It seems a copy was sent to him this afternoon.
罗森干的
Rosen?
家暴吗
Domestic abuse?
这影响很坏 塞勒斯
It's toxic, Cyrus.
一旦沃森议员在这件事上大做文章
Watson moves forward on this,
总统制定的全部议程都岌岌可危了
and the president's entire agenda comes crashing down.
不过是一点小问题罢了 丽兹
It's one brick in a wall, Liz.
咱们还是先别瞎操心了
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
一个打女人的司法部长候选人
A man who would nominate an attorney general who beats women
要么是个魔头
is either a monster
要么心思没法用在该用的地方
or someone whose attention isn't where it's supposed to be.
可能在忙着照顾老婆
Too busy caring for his wife, perhaps.
让罗森在明天的听证会上
Have Rosen decline the nomination
谢绝提名
at tomorrow's hearing.
这是唯一的选择
It's the only choice.
你说得对
You're right.
我一点也不相信你觉得遗憾
I don't believe you're sorry at all.
但这是诬陷
But this is fabricated.
你知道这是捏造的
You know this is fabricated.
是奥利维亚·波普让哈里森安排的
Olivia Pope had Harrison plant this.
-他收买♥♥了一个女人说我打了她 -无关紧要
- He paid a girl to say I beat her. - It doesn't matter.
-她在说谎 我从来... -大卫
- She's lying. I never... - David.
你说哈里森·莱特把这东西♥藏♥起来了
I thought you said Harrison Wright buried this.
我以为他藏了 我也不知道别人怎么找到的
I thought he did. I don't know how anyone found it.
是谁干的都无关紧要
It doesn't matter. Someone did.
总统欣赏你 但都结束了
The president likes you, but it's over.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉 大卫
I'm sorry, David.
真心的
Really.
谢谢
Thanks.
奥利维亚·波普
Olivia Pope.
尽管她满口仁义道德和造益行善
For all her talk of white hats and doing good,
她就是能得到她想要的
she just gets whatever she wants,
有时候你不过是个附带损害
and sometimes you're just collateral damage.
承认吧
Admit it.
你已经不在那里工作了
Come on, you don't work there anymore.
她毫不忠诚
She has no loyalty.
她能得到她想要的 因为她是赢家
She gets what she wants because she's a winner,
她才不会闲着没事反思
and she doesn't sit around wondering whether or not
自己的手段是否正当
she played the game right way.
我们得写个声明 你去哪里
We have to come up with a statement. Where are you going?
我要去赢
I'm gonna go win.
你好
Excuse me.
我能要一杯...
Uh, can I get a, uh --
那是什么 伏特加吗
What is that? Is that...vodka?
英国产的
From England.
应该是牛乳做的
It's made from cow's milk, apparently.
有点奶味
Actually kind of creamy.
再给我来一杯吧
In fact, can I have another, please?
谢谢
Thanks.
这里
Here.
算我的
Let me get those.
不用 没关系
No, no. It's okay.
我没兴趣
I'm... not interested.
不是说我不会有兴趣
Not that I wouldn't be.
只是...
I just --
你已经
Oh. You're, uh --
-你已经有人了 我明白 -不是
- you're with someone. I get it. - No.
事实上
Um, well...
并非如此
not really.
但是
But...
我办不到
I can't.
没关系
It's okay.
很好喝
This is delicious.
晚安
Good night.
♪无论我们走到何方 你总能知晓♪
♪Oh, where we go, you will always know♪
♪我们大军勇往直前♪
♪That the army goes rolling along♪
你们搞什么鬼
What the hell are you doing?
唱军歌♥啊 你来干什么
Singing the army song. What the hell are you doing?
-你喝醉了 -没有
- Are you drunk? - No.
-我醉了 -闭嘴
- I am. - Shut up.
你能不能管好你自己的事
Why don't you mind your own business for once?
我不知道我还能怎么样 哈克
I didn't know what else to do, Huck.
我以为你想知道你家人的情况
I thought you'd want to know about your family.
我想帮你 但我不知道我为什么浪费这个时间
I was trying to help you, but I don't know why I bothered.
我们从来就不是正常的一对
We were never a normal couple.
你还是那个把我牙齿拔♥出♥来♥的混♥蛋♥
You're always gonna be the guy who pulled my teeth out.
我拔你牙齿
I pulled your teeth out
是因为你管不好你自己
because you couldn't mind your own business.
你永远不能管好自己 奎恩
You could never mind your own business, Quinn.
如果要重来一次
And if I had to do it again
才能给你上好这宝贵的一课
to teach you that one very valuable lesson,
我还是会这么做
I would.
天啊
God.
你个贱♥人♥
You bitch.
丽莎 把门打开吧
Lisa, why don't you open this door
让我进去跟你谈谈
so we can all have a conversation?
-我是不会和他说话的 -丽莎
- I'm not talking to him! - Lisa.
别麻烦了
Don't bother.
让我搭下一班飞机去阿尔伯克基机场
Just put me on the next plane to ABQ.
我不干了
I'm done.
詹姆斯 先打住冷静下
James, we're all just gonna take a minute here.
我说真的 让她和狗屁枪♥支♥管制见鬼去
I'm serious. Screw her and screw gun control.
-里面到底发生了什么事 -问哈克
- What the hell happened in there? - Ask Huck.
没准他还能为你唱首歌♥呢
Maybe he'll sing you a song about it.
-哈克 你和奎恩之间怎么了 -没什么
- Huck, what's going on with you and Quinn? - Nothing.
不要矢口否认
Not "Nothing."
你是想自己告诉我 还是要我揭穿你
Do you want to tell me, or am I gonna have to tell you?
就是
It was only --
只有几次而已
it was only a couple of times.
哈克 看着我
Huck, look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
-哈克 -我好得很 别碰我
- Huck - I'm fine. Don't touch me.
霍利区 宾夕法尼亚州 沃森议员
Hawley, Pennsylvania, Senator Watson.
有什么事
What about it?
我最近读到一些资料
I've been doing some reading.
翻到第三页
Turn to page three.
或者忽略直接跳到最后
Or maybe just skip right to the end
我们在你车♥库♥冷柜里的野味下
where we find a couple million in bribes
发现了你偷藏的几百万贿赂金
tucked under the venison in your garage freezer.
你在威胁我
This is blackmail.
我更愿意称之为 胜利
I like to think of it as winning.
大卫·罗森已经证明了自己非常够格
David Rosen has shown himself to be highly qualified,
我很确信其他议员也赞同此事
and I am confident that my fellow senators will agree
并会给罗森先生出任司法部长一职投支持票
and vote in favor of Mr. Rosen for Attorney General.
这是怎么回事
What the hell is that?
罗森先生刚出现时
Mr. Rosen, when he appeared...
马上给我转接沃森办公室
Get me Watson's office right now.
他就令人印象深刻
...he was very impressive.
今晚总统将前往国会大厦
Tonight, the president heads to the Capitol building
据内部人士称
for what insiders are suggesting
他会发表一篇意义重大的国情咨文
will be an historic State of the Union Address.
关于第♥一♥夫♥人♥的心理状况
While rumors still swirl
和总统一家的情绪状态
as to the mental health of the First Lady
外界仍然众说纷纭
and the emotional state of the entire First Family,
白宫观察家希望今晚能
White House watchers are hoping to catch a glimpse
见到梅莉·格兰特的身影
of Mellie Grant tonight.
格兰特总统由于最近试图拉拢对手党派
Under siege from his own party
受到了自身所在党派的不断攻击
for his recent attempts to reach across the aisle,
其中就包括即将任命民♥主♥党的
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表