剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
巴拉德现在在医院里
Ballard is in the hospital.
他还没死我很生气
It irritates me to know that he's still breathing.
我要去完成自己的任务吗
Should I finish the job?
任务已经变了 孩子
The job has changed, son.
我们现在往前看了
We're looking ahead,
往前往上看
onward and upward.
-狐尾草吗 -对 我们启动狐尾草计划
- Foxtail? - Yes, we initiate Foxtail.
随时向我汇报我女儿的动向
Keep me abreast of my daughter's movements.
她...变幻莫测
She's...unpredictable.
好的
Yes, sir.
*I've been loving you too long*
这一切我很抱歉
I'm sorry about all this.
*to stop now*
我知道事情一直疯狂
I know how crazy it's been.
不得不承认 奥利维亚 确实如此
I got to confess, Olivia. It's been pretty crazy.
是艾莉克斯
Alex.
*You were tired*
*And you want to be free*
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
*I've been loving you a little too long*
想象你的双手
Imagine what it's going to feel like
抚摸过我的身体
when you run your hands up and down my body.
*Don't make me stop now*
-艾莉克斯 -我开始不懂
- Alex. - I couldn't figure it out.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人的事我爸爸是怎么知道的
How did my dad know about the Russians?
然后我意识到是你
And then I realized it was you.
你当时在场 他们派你去杀杰克
You were there. You were sent to kill Jake.
你是B613的人
You're B613,
现在你告诉我"狐尾草"到底是什么
and now you're gonna tell me what the hell Foxtail is.
你搞错了 艾莉克斯
You're making a mistake, Alex.
我是奥利维亚
It's Olivia.
这个绝对会很疼的
And this is definitely going to hurt.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表