剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
很多手术
Many surgery.
那美女看着挺眼熟 新闻人物吗
不 她 怎么说呢 替大人物解围的
调停人 我猜你想说的是这个
调停人是吗
Fixer, huh?
总统的好兄弟
President's buddy.
你俄语说得不错
You speak Russian good.
你能救活他吗
Can you save him?
也许吧
Maybe, yes.
伊利亚谦虚了
Ilya's being modest.
我当初被丢在加拉加斯的贫民窟等死
I was left for dead in a Caracas slum.
醒来发现自己换上了新肾 生龙活虎
Woke up with a new/used kidney, peeing like a champ.
很好 不如我们少废话 干正事吧
Great. How about we stop chatting and get started?
先交易 再手术
First, payment. Then surgery.
你要多少
How much?
不要钱 要人情
No money. No. Favor.
什么人情 我们不帮人忙
What kind of favor? We don't do favors.
你要什么
What do you want?
你帮我的朋友 我帮你的
You help my friend, I help yours.
谁是你朋友
Who's your friend?
退休的克格勃特工
KGB, retired.
名叫紫貂
Name Black Sable.
你认识紫貂吗
You know Black Sable?
臭名昭著的杀手 据说死了
Notorious assassin, assumed dead.
中情局折了很多优秀探员在她手里
CIA lost a lot of good agents under her reign of terror.
她想要什么
What does she want?
她有新任务 需要帮助
She has new mission, needs help.
什么任务
What's the mission?
这我没问
I don't ask.
不礼貌 也是找死
Uh, impolite. And dangerous.
克格勃的杀手我帮不了
I can't help a KGB assassin.
我们还是给你钱吧 给什么都行
How about we pay you? Anything.
我不要钱 要人情
Don't need money. Need favor.
不妙哦
Bad sign.
别光...
Don't just --
干点什么啊
Do something!
你帮了我的朋友 我就帮你的
You help my friend, I help yours.
好 快帮帮他
Okay. Just help him.
-成交吗 -成交
- We have deal? - Deal!
把我货车上的东西都搬下来
I need everything unloaded from my van.
全部仪器 快
All the equipment. Quickly!
再给我一桶水
And a bucket of water!
最好是干净的水
Clean, if you have!
你 被吓呆了的眼镜男 帮我把他翻身
Now, you, scared man with glasses, we flip him over.
马上
Now. Right now.
翻身的时候他会叫
We flip, he scream.
不用管
We flip anyway.
你确定要这样吗
Are you sure you want to do this?
我们别无选择 杰克要死了
We have no choice. Jake is dying.
我和俄♥国♥间谍共事过
I've worked with Russian spies.
他们全都阴森残忍♥
They're all cold, dead inside.
无所畏惧 因为了无牵挂
Nothing scares them because they have nothing to lose.
但那些俄♥国♥间谍
But get those Russian spies
说起的紫貂的故事
telling stories about Black Sable...
-什么 -连他们都怕她
- What? - Even they are scared of Black Sable.
没人比她更残暴 丽芙
No one is more ruthless than her, Liv.
没人比她更危险
No one is more dangerous.
有事吗
Can I help you?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们可能走错门了
I think maybe we have the wrong address.
伊利亚让你来的 你是奥利维亚·波普对吗
Ilya sent you. You're Olivia Pope, right?
你没走错门
You're at the right place.
谁来了
Who's at the door?
来找我的 宝贝
Someone's here to see me, sweetie.
你们继续拼图 好吗
You guys go finish that puzzle, okay?
我的孙子孙女
My grandkids.
你就是紫貂
You're Black Sable?
现在叫玛丽
These days, it's Mary.
玛丽·彼得森
Mary Peterson.
进来吧 我刚烤好饼干
Come on in. I just baked cookies.
请吧 再来一块
Go ahead. Have another.
图拉姜饼 俄♥罗♥斯♥调味饼
Pryaniki. Russian spice cookies.
我告诉我的孙子孙女
I tell my grandkids
我小时候有个邻居经常给我烤这种饼干
I had a neighbor growing up who used to make them for me.
他们以为奶奶是威斯康星州人
They think nana's from Wisconsin.
一定很有意思 对每个认识的人撒谎
Must be interesting, lying to everyone you know,
包括自己的家人
including your own family.
小时候我们很穷 真穷
Growing up, we were poor. Really poor.
不是那种美式贫穷
Not American poor.
我弟弟是饿死的
My little brother starved to death
因为没东西吃
because we didn't have enough food.
那种穷 苏联式的贫穷
That kind of poor. Russian poor.
克格勃在招人 而我天资过人
The KGB were recruiting, and it turned out I was gifted.
我枪法精准 而且能二话不说
I had the eye of a sniper, and I would kill anything
徒手杀掉任何东西
with my bare hands without asking questions.
他们说会给我足够的食物
They said I'd have all the food I wanted,
温暖的炕头和鞋子
a warm bed to sleep in, shoes.
我会有鞋子穿
I'd have shoes.
我所要做的只是学英语
All I had to do was learn English,
来美国 听令杀人
go to America, and murder people when ordered.
我怎么可能拒绝
Why would I say no to that?
这是我遇到过的最美好的事了
It was the greatest thing that ever happened to me.
并非如此
Except it wasn't.
并非如此 我再也不能回家了
Except it wasn't. I could never go home again.
我试过一次 去见我母亲
I tried once, to see my mother.
他们枪杀了她 所以...
They shot her, so...
反正 我完成了我的工作
Anyway, I did my job.
你为何退出
Why did you quit?
他们怎么会允许你退出
How did you get them to let you quit?
我没有 世界变了
I didn't. The world changed.
苏联解体了 克格勃也不复存在
The Soviet Union is gone. No more KGB.
下令让我杀人的人
The people telling me who to kill
不再下令了
stopped telling me who to kill.
我倒也不是不高兴
Not to say that I wasn't glad.
我成了家 生了孩子 组建了家庭
I had a husband. I got to have a baby, a family.
交了朋友 我抛弃了过去
I made friends. I let all of it go.
除了我烤的饼干 我现在完全是美国人了
Aside from my cookies, I'm American now.
直到昨天早上 我还以为过去真的过去了
Until yesterday morning, I thought my past was behind me.
昨天早上出了什么事
What happened yesterday morning?
我在雨刷下发现了这个
I found this under my windshield wiper.
今天晚些时候要去的情报秘密传递点
It's a dead drop for later today.
你不知道这是谁写的
And you don't know who wrote this?
我27年没人监管了
I haven't had a handler in 27 years.
如果你不理它呢
What if you just ignored it?
不理会 试图逃跑或退出 他们会杀了你
You ignore a job, try to run, try to get out, they kill you.
人人都很清楚这点
Everyone was always very clear on that.
普♥京♥重启了这一切
Putin's hit the restart button.
梅莉·格兰特想成为议员
Mellie Grant to Senator Grant?
大部分美国人还没这么快接受
Not so fast, say most Americans...
议员是总统枕边人
When asked whether it's a conflict of interest
是否存在利益冲突
for a senator to be sleeping with the President,
民调结果显示 人们认为这是个问题
Polls show people see it as a problem.
第♥一♥夫♥人♥想说服国民
The First Lady clearly has a long way to go
参选议员不会影响她第♥一♥夫♥人♥的工作
to convince the country that by running for senate,
但她还有很长的路要走
she's not abandoning the job she already has.
我想和她坐下谈谈
I want a sit-down with her.
-不行 -为什么不行
- No. - Why not?
梅莉可以和莎莉近距离对峙
Mellie can go toe-to-toe with Sally.
我能一对一拿下莎莉
I can take Sally one-on-one.
你看起来处于防守姿态
You'll look defensive.
我是在防守 她在攻击我
I am defensive! She is attacking me!
第♥一♥夫♥人♥不是工作 是个头衔
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表