剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
丑 闻
第四季 第十五集
-这样如何 -棒极了
- How's that? - Perfect.
-不露齿吗 -不露齿
- No teeth? - No teeth.
消息公布之后
So, after this announcement,
你要一一感谢议院法规委员会
you'll kiss the rings of the leaders
的那帮领导们
of the Senate Rules Committee,
应付一些媒体的采访
do a roundtable of soft-ball interviews with the press,
然后到周四
and then, come Thursday,
国会就会以绝对多数
Congress will confirm you as vice president
确认你为新任副总统
with an overwhelming majority.
兴奋吗
Are you excited?
应该说紧张
More nervous.
没事 这很正常
Oh, that's only natural.
苏珊亲爱的 你怎么样
Susan. How's my girl?
她很好 塞 是不是 苏珊
She is great, Cy. Aren't you, Susan?
-当然了 -梅莉 别烦她
- Sure. - Mellie, don't badger her.
-我没有 怎么会 -她没有
- I'm not. I'm not. - She's not.
当然没有
Of course not.
-你一直在跟艾比练习 -是的
- So, you've been working with abby. - Yes.
所以咱们今天要跟媒体说些什么
And what are we telling the press today?
首先我们要感谢总统提名我
Uh, we're starting by thanking the president for nominating me
然后问候记者们
and then greeting the reporters.
再然后我们
And then we are --
我要向全美人♥民♥展现我的亲和力
I am pivoting to my relatability to the American people
以及我的专业能力
and my academic qualifications,
最后再说点关于我女儿卡西的趣事
followed by a real-world anecdote about my daughter, Casey.
我想就是这么多了
I think that's all I have.
你需要的就是这么多
I think that's all you need.
我可以一直说下去
I could go on and on,
但我想说的就是
but I'll simply end with this --
她正是这个国家需要的
She is just what this country needs.
不再多说 有请我们的
And so without further ado, I'd like to introduce you
下一任美♥利♥坚♥合众国副总统
to the next vice president of the United States --
苏珊·罗丝议员
Senator Susan Ross.
去吧
Go ahead.
谢谢您精彩的介绍 总统先生
Thank you, mr. President, for that wonderful introduction.
正如格兰特总统所说
Now, as president Grant said,
我从政的时间并不长
I don't have a long history in government,
但我有的
but what I do have
是解决问题的激♥情♥
is an abiding passion to solve problems
以及不同的视角看待美国人♥民♥
and a fresh outlook on what Americans want
对现今政♥府♥的需求
from their government today.
作为议会中唯一的单亲母亲
As the only single mother in congress,
我对社会上数以百计辛勤工作的家庭
I have a unique perspective on what it's really like out there
有着独特的见解
for millions of hard-working families.
而作为一名终身教授
And as a tenured academic,
我掌握着分♥析♥这些问题的工具
I have the tools to analyze those challenges...
-干得不错 小红 -并制定可行的办法
- Nice work, Red. - ...and put real solutions in place.
或许我们真能度过这一关
We might actually get through this.
正如我女儿卡西曾对我说过的...
As my daughter, Casey, once told me...
挺奇怪的 是吧
A little odd, isn't it,
我准备跟你们讲个关于我女儿的小趣事
that I'm gonna tell you a cute, little story about my daughter
但实际上 她是个好孩子 我的卡西
when really -- I-I mean she's a great kid, my Casey.
但如今我们说的可是
But we are talking about
整个美♥利♥坚♥合众国政♥府♥
the entire government of the United States of America,
这一切...都是真的
and this is...real.
我正站在这对你们发言
And I'm s-standing here talking to you.
而我...
And I just...
好吧 不管怎样
Uh, well, uh, anyhoo.
抱歉 我失态了
So, that happened.
-干嘛 -我知道你还在努力重新振作
- What? - I know you're still getting back on your feet...
振作 塞勒斯 我不...
My feet? Cyrus, I'm not --
我可是被一帮雇佣兵绑♥架♥ 并挟为人♥质♥
I was kidnapped and held hostage by a team of mercenaries.
但如今你回来了
And now you're back.
你靠着父亲和猎枪做到了这一切
You did that whole thing with the dad and the shotgun.
我不会回去了
I'm not coming back.
不会重蹈覆辙了 我不...
There is no back. I'm not...
父亲的事不一样 我不会回去的
The dad was different. I'm not back.
这也不一样
This is different, too.
-事关美国 -她一个星期前就该交租金了
- It's for America... - Her rent was due a week ago.
她失踪了 当然没法交租金
And she can't pay it because she is missing.
这就是规矩 不付租金就得走人
Those are the rules. She doesn't pay, she's out.
-她都失踪了还管什么规矩 -我得挂了
- Rules don't apply when someone is missing. - I have to go.
你就是想收回她的公♥寓♥
You just want to take her apartment,
然后租给一个能付两倍房♥租的小子
give it to some kid for twice what she's paying.
女士 我只是照章办事
Lady, I'm just doing my job.
市政♥府♥说我可以发告示然后换锁
City says I can serve the papers and change the locks.
-所以请您让开 -你错了
- So you need to move. - That's not true.
法律规定搬离通知发出后
The law says the notice to quit
租客有五天时间补交房♥租
gives the renter five business days to pay up.
这意味着五天之内
Which means that apartment
这公♥寓♥还是属于露易丝的
belongs to Lois for five more days,
也意味着你五天之内还不能换门锁
which means you can't change the locks for five more days.
听到了吧
See?
五天之内别再来烦我
So, you just go away for five more days.
你就是那个时不时
Are you the nice lady
照看露易丝的好心女士吗
that looks in from time to time on Lois?
奥利维亚
Olivia?
我们会没事的 别担心
We're gonna be okay now. Don't worry.
我开始担心露易丝
And I'm beginning to get worried
是不是发生了什么事
that something's happened to her.
露易丝 她很喜欢你
Lois, she really likes you.
你还好吗 亲爱的
Are you all right, honey?
我病了
I've been sick.
之前感冒了 但我已经好多了
Just got over the flu, but I'm fine, really.
就快没事了
On the mend.
我不想麻烦你的
I wouldn't bother you.
但露易丝经常说
But Lois always said,
"如果你有麻烦了
"If ever you're in trouble,
就去找对门的那位黑人女士"
you go talk to the black lady across the hall."
但我想 应该是露易丝有麻烦了
It's Lois who's in trouble, I think.
你跟露易丝是好友吗
You and Lois are good friends?
露每早都会给我打电♥话♥
Lo calls me every morning
告诉我早餐吃了什么
to tell me what she had for breakfast.
我们会一起吃午餐 在公园快走
We meet for lunch, we power-walk in the park,
然后轮流做晚餐
we take turns cooking dinner.
我们是老交情了
We go way back.
我了解她就像了解我自己一样
I know Lois like I know me,
而我已经三周没有她的消息了
and I haven't heard a word from her in three weeks.
我报过警
I went to the police,
而他们却说"也许她度假去了"
and they said, "Maybe she went on vacation."
但我跟露八月份才度假回来
Lo and I go on vacation in August.
我跟警♥察♥说了
I told the police that.
然后他们说也许她希望独处一段时间
Then they said maybe she needed some time alone.
你看
Look.
她的钱包还在这儿
This is her wallet.
就在厨房♥台柜上
It was right there on the kitchen counter.
社保卡
她钱包都没带
Now, what kind of time alone could she afford
她能上哪儿去独处
without her wallet?
一定发生了些什么事儿 很不对劲儿
Something happened. Something's not right.
-说话啊 -你说
- Say something. - No.
丽芙 你来啦
Liv, you're...here.
真不错 对吧 哈克
That's really good. Good for you. Right, Huck?
是啊 很不错
It's good, yeah.
你能离开家门回归正常生活真的很不错
It's good to leave the house, have a routine.
-露易丝·摩尔 -对啊 正常生活
- Lois Moore. - Routine's great, yeah.
-你还好吗 -露易丝·摩尔
- You okay? - Lois Moore.
-是谁 -住她对门的女士
- Who's -- - The neighbor lady.
那些绑匪用完了她的公♥寓♥后
They shot her, the kidnappers,
枪杀了她
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表