剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表
对了 还有这句
Yeah. What about this one?
如果我让你做的事
"If I tell you to do something
你没有好好完成
and it hasn't been done correctly..."
你觉得你还有脸出现在我面前吗
"Do you think it wise to return to my presence?"
还有那些老专辑是怎么回事
And w-what's with all the albums?
我也和大家一样 喜欢怀旧
I mean, I love retro as much as the next person.
但是拜托 为什么要假装现在是1973年
But, bitch, please. Why are we pretending it's 1973?
还有那酒 也只是做作样子罢了
And the wine. The wine is just...pretentious.
但那瓶塞是真的臭得不行
All that cork smelling.
我喜欢他的酒 他对酒的品味真是没话说
Now, I like the wine. He has excellent taste in wine.
他对什么的都很有品味 这才是关键
Oh, he has excellent taste in everything. That's the problem.
他做什么事都都比其他人出类拔萃
He's better at everything than everyone else.
好吧 他是指挥官 我们都知道
Well, he's Command. And as we know...
孩子 谁也别想扳倒指挥官
"You can't take Command, son!"
你很有天赋
You're talented.
你该明白这点
You should know that.
你抓到我了 差点就死你手里了
You had me. I was almost dead.
再多几分钟 我可能就不行了
A couple more minutes, and I would have been...dead.
你应该为自己骄傲 他会以你为荣的
You should feel good about it. He'll be proud of you.
不 他不会的
No, he won't be.
我露馅了 我放松了警惕
I got caught. And I let my guard down.
我放松了警惕 所以奥利维亚抓住了我
I let my guard down, and Olivia caught me.
你不知道吗
You don't know?
知道什么
What?
我有点吃惊
I'm surprised.
我以为你这会儿能想明白的
I just thought you would have figured it out by now.
什么
What?
奥利维亚就该抓住你
Olivia is supposed to catch you,
都是计划的一部分
that's part of it.
对罗文来说 这是最精彩的一幕
For Rowan, that's the best part of it.
如果她永远都不知道你是他的人
How he exerts his control over her,
罗文有什么力量
where's the power in it for him
施加自己对奥利维亚的控制
if she never knows you belong to him?
他要让她知道 她永远不会安全的
He needs her to know that she is never safe from him,
永远逃不出他的手心
never out of his grasp.
当她警惕起来 他就等着
When her guard is up, he waits.
他不慌不张 静观其变
He waits... and he waits...
直到她开始相信他已经走了
until she starts to believe he's gone.
她就会放松警惕
And she relaxes.
然后他派出我们 而且她最终会知道
And then he sends us in. But she has to know.
他就是这样让她知道 你♥爸♥我才是老大
That's how he lets her know Papa Pope is in charge.
他就是这样让她知道.
That's how he lets her know that --
孩子 谁也别想扳倒指挥官
"You can't take Command, son."
对
Yes.
她从来没有过机会 对吗
She never had a chance, did she?
对 她没有
No, she didn't.
你会照顾她 保证她的安全吗
You'll look out for her? Keep her safe?
我会的
Yeah.
不管怎么说 遇见一个家人总是好的
Anyway, nice to meet a member of the family.
你现在可以再把我绑起来了
Okay, you can tie me back up now...
把疯男人叫进来吧
Bring in crazy dude.
我准备好了
I'm good to go.
艾米已经被困在了船上
Okay, Amy has been restricted to the ship.
因为所谓的"行为不当" 鬼知道什么意思
For something called "conduct unbecoming." Whatever that means.
根据美国♥军♥事审判统一法典
According to the Uniform Code of Military Justice,
可能是任何原因
that could mean any number of things --
话语粗鲁 言行不当
making a rude remark, using foul language...
不适宜地打了喷嚏
sneezing at the wrong time.
我们肯定有办法把艾米从那地方弄出来的
There has to be some way we can get Amy out of there.
紧急医疗假 怎么样
What about emergency medical leave?
可以 如果艾米有个亲戚去世
Sure, if Amy had a dead relative
而且她理应出席葬礼的话
whose funeral she had to attend, for example.
一个病危的亲戚 怎么样
What about a sick relative?
一个她必须离开船去拜访的亲戚
One she had to leave the ship to visit?
应该也行得通 可艾米没有这样的亲戚
That works, too, but Amy doesn't have a sick relative.
事实上 她有
Actually, she does.
不 他没有 波普女士我们不能
No, she doesn't. Ms. Pope, we can't --
维吉尔 难道你知道艾米所有的亲戚
Virgil, do you personally know all of Amy's relatives
和他们各自的身体状况吗
and the various states of their health?
不知道
I guess not.
打电♥话♥
Make the call.
整篇演讲讲的就是我的儿子
This entire speech is about my son.
这是他去世的小镇
It's the town where he died.
人们会期待你说些什么
People will expect you to say something.
说些什么当然可以 可真的要这样吗
Say something, yes. But this?
删了第二和第三段
Cut paragraphs two and three.
剩下的还没那么糟
The rest of it's not that bad.
肥皂剧剧本写得都比这个要精彩
I've seen better writing on soap operas.
我能理解你的心情
I understand your reluctance
利用一个人的悲剧做文章 谁都不情愿
to capitalize on a personal tragedy,
但是我们已经连续几周流失女性选民的支持率了
but we've been losing points with women for weeks.
而且现在白宫对军队强♥暴♥案无所作为
and the lack of White House action on military rape,
这办法有用
it's having an effect.
我知道你有你的立场 先生
I understand your position, sir.
这涉及军队
It's a military matter
需要依法处理
and deserves to be handled accordingly.
但大部分女性是不懂的
But most women don't see it that way.
弗吉尼亚的女性是不懂的
Women of Virginia don't see it that way.
你们看到的是军队强♥暴♥ 她们只看到强♥暴♥
You see military rape. They just see rape.
如果想拉到她们的票 我们就得以更...
If we want their votes, we have to appeal to them
感性的方式迎合她们
on a more... emotional level.
拿我儿子的死做文章吗
By exploiting my son's death?
全靠这个了
By leaning into it.
全靠这个
"Lean in"?
"全靠这个"吗
Lean...in?
滚 马上
Go. Now!
我做不到
I can't.
我都... 我都不知道该...
I wo-- I don't -- I don't even have words to --
我知道
I know.
就是这里
This is it.
艾米 这是哈克 自己人
Amy, this is Huck. He's one of us.
哈克 这是艾米 还有艾米的律师维吉尔
Huck, this is Amy, and this is Amy's attorney, Virgil.
对面怎么样了
How's it going next door?
我该去看看他了
I should probably go check on him.
对面怎么了
What's going on next door?
翻修呢 我朋友杰克是个承包商
Renovations. My friend Jake is a contractor.
是办公室打来的
This is the office.
我能在哪儿接一下吗
Is there anywhere I can take it?
-厨房♥在那边 -谢谢
- Kitchen's right through there. - Thank you.
-维吉尔·普朗基特 -别拘束
- Virgil Plunkett. - Make yourself comfortable.
-把这里当自己家 -好的 先生
- My home is your home. - Yes, sir.
需要什么 就告诉我们
Anything you need, let us know.
-我们会帮你的 -明白了 谢谢 先生
- One of us will get it for you. - Understood. Thank you, sir.
五角大楼拒绝了我们
So, the Pentagon denied our request
查看基地安全档案的请求
to see the base's security logs.
-一点不吃惊啊 -他们可以这样做吗
- What a surprise. - They can do that?
泄露上将在任何时间点的行踪
Disclosing the Admiral's whereabouts at any given time
显然会危害国♥家♥安♥全♥
is apparently a matter of national security.
那就没办法了吗
So that's it?
-奥利维亚 -你觉得司法系统
- Olivia. - What do you think of a system of justice
不允许辩护方查看证据合法吗
that doesn't allow the defense to see the evidence?
我猜猜 你不是打电♥话♥问我好呢
Let me guess. This isn't a social call.
你不震惊吗 还是这就是赤♥裸♥裸的腐♥败♥
Do you think it's appalling? Or maybe just flat-out corrupt?
要看具体情况了...
I guess it depends on what context you --
别拿什么具体情况为自己开脱
No. Don't "Context" your way out of this one.
要是别的国家这样公然地
If you saw this kind of blatant disregard for the truth
弃真♥相♥于不顾
in any other country of the world,
你会立马跳出来大加声讨
you would condemn it out of hand.
你怎么知道
You don't know that
你都不让我说话
Because you haven't actually allowed me to speak.
剧集 | 丑闻(2011) | 导航列表