阴♥道♥能伸展到自然大小的200倍
can stretch to 200 times its natural size
通过屈伸肌肉 就能提起13公斤的重量
and lift a 30 pound weight just by flexing.
如果你允许 我会成为住院医项目的阴♥道♥
I'll be the vagina... of the program if you'd let me.
可能说骨干会好一点
Or, you might, prefer the term backbone, sir.
我祝你好运
I wish you all the best of luck.
你需要去跟Grey主任说 Schmitt
You'll need to speak to Chief Grey, Schmitt.
我建议你...
And, I would suggest you...
修改一下措辞
modify the speech there.
昨天突发龙♥卷♥风♥
Yesterday's tornado came out of nowhere
一辆大巴被吹落悬崖
and blew a bus off a cliff.
车辆翻滚 下坠六米
The bus flipped over and landed after a 20-foot drop
许多人没有系安全带
and because many of the passengers were not wearing seatbelts
因此 有大量的乘客
we have an inordinate number of patients
可能遭受了严重脑损伤
who may have experienced catastrophic brain injury.
如何判断脑死亡呢
How do we declare brain death?
Kwan医生
Dr. Kwan.
必须达到多项标准
Numerous criteria must be met
才能判定脑死亡
before determination of brain death
包括至少两次临床检查
including at least two clinical exams
以及一项确认检查 例如颅脑扫描
and a confirmatory test such as a brain scan.
- 正确 - 有多少人呢
- Correct. - How many are there?
Adams医生 请先举手 同意后再发言
We raise our hands and we wait to be called on, Dr. Adams.
要求有些幼稚
It may seem infantilizing
但能保证指令下达和执行 对治病救人很重要
but it maintains a necessary pecking order that keeps people alive.
Adams医生
Dr. Adams.
有多少伤员可能是脑死亡呢
How many are potentially brain-dead?
14名
14.
有多少捐献者呢
Well, how many are donors?
Griffith医生
Dr. Griffith.
14名伤员里 有多少是潜在的器官捐献者呢
How many of those 14 are potential organ donors?
- 九位 - 哇 器官开会啊
- Nine. - Whoa. Organpalooza.
这样表达非常不合适
I can't overstate how inappropriate that is.
我有黑色幽默感
I have a dark sense of humor.
你今天都被禁言了
You don't get to talk for the rest of the day.
- 我就是... - 我认真的
- I was just... - I mean it.
每一位器官捐献者
Every one of those organs came from a person
昨天都还活在世上
who was living their life yesterday.
今天 他们的家人朋友无比悲痛
A person with family and friends who are devastated today
期待奇迹的发生
and praying for a miracle.
- 非常抱歉 - 不必道歉
- I'm so sorry... - Don't be sorry.
闭嘴就行了
Just don't talk.
我们会请家属到等候区
We'll ask the families to move to the waiting room
同时我们进行确认检查
while we run confirmatory tests.
已经向器官获取组织推送潜在捐献者信息了
We have already alerted the OPO for potential donors.
移植医生已经就位
We have transplant surgeons on standby
他们从全国各地赶来
from all over the country to make sure
以保证所有珍贵的器官都不会浪费
that not one precious, life-giving organ goes to waste.
太真实了
This just got super real.
经颅多普勒无血流信♥号♥♥
No blood flow on the transcranial Doppler.
Adams 他妈妈在等候区
Adams, his mother is in the waiting area.
要我告诉她 她的儿子脑死亡了吗
Uh, you want me to tell her that her son is brain-dead?
不要着急 展现关怀 体贴关爱
You will take time and care. You will be kind.
温柔以待 但要十分明确 所有人都要这样
You will be gentle, and you will be clear. That goes for all of you.
无自主呼吸
No spontaneous respiratory effort
高碳酸血症 瞳孔对光反射消失
hypercarbia, and no ocular reflexes.
已经死亡了
She's gone.
Griffith 她丈夫也遭遇了事故
Griffith, her husband was also in the accident.
已经完成外科手术
He is a post-op surgical patient.
咳嗽反射消失
No cough reflex.
- Kwan... - 马上去
- Kwan... - On it.
头眼反射存在
Her eyes are tracking.
还有一些脑功能
She still has some brain activity.
她没有脑死亡
She's not brain-dead.
她没有死
She is not dead.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我去术后病人那边查房♥了
Hey, I rounded on your post-ops
Shaugnessy女士说刀口疼
and Mrs. Shaugnessy says her incision hurts
但是没有感染的迹象
but there's no sign of infection
- 所以今天先增加吗♥啡♥的计量了 - 好的
- so I just upped her morphine for today. - Okay.
对了 Mulligan先生让我转告你
Oh, and Mr. Mulligan asked me
想再谢谢你...
to thank you again for...
你为什么走来走去
Why are you pacing?
因为我觉得 找到匹配Howard的心脏供体了
Oh, 'cause, I think we have a match for Howard.
我太爱Howard了
And I love Howard.
我迫不及待想告诉他 但还没最终确认
And, you know, I'm just bursting to tell him but it's not official yet.
而且我不想搞得像是我盼着别人死去一样
And I also don't want it to seem like I'm rooting for somebody's death, so...
- 我没有 - Pierce医生吗
- I'm not. - Uh, Dr. Pierce?
是的
Yes.
我读过您的一篇文章
I recognized you from that article you wrote
搭桥手术结果的种族差异
about racial disparities in outcomes after bypass surgery.
照片拍得很一般
Well, wasn't a great picture.
- 好吧 - 我是说 我能认出您来
- Okay. - I'm saying that I recognized you
虽然真人和照片不像
even though that photo looks nothing like you
因为我超级喜欢那篇文章
because I am a huge fan of that paper.
我读了三遍 您太优秀了
I read it three times. You are brilliant.
我是Jules Millin医生
And, I'm Dr. Jules Millin.
第一年外科实习医生
I'm a first year surgical intern.
Millin医生 你是来追星的吗
Dr. Millin, are you just fangirling
还是有事情要说呢
or did you come here to tell her something?
抱歉 对的
Oh, sorry. Yes.
我是来转告您 器官共享中心来电♥话♥了
I was told to tell you that we got a call from UNOS...
Howard有心源了吗
You have a heart for Howard?
Howard是指Jones先生吗
Is Howard Mr. Jones?
是的
Yes!
太好了
Yay! Yay, yay!
- Winston 能不能... - 好的
- Winston, will you... - Yeah, I'll...
我去准备文件
I'll start the paperwork.
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
Pierce医生
Uh, Dr. Pierce
我能跟您一起吗
can I please join you?
我刚刚向家属通知了噩耗
I just had to tell a family the worst news of their life
我需要一些喜讯
and I could really use some of the opposite.
Milton女士 我是Yasuda医生
Ms. Milton, I'm Dr. Yasuda.
您女儿Marina的脑活动迹象明显
Your daughter Marina is showing distinct signs of brain activity.
眼睛能看向固定物体
Her eyes are fixating on stationary objects.
但我看到其他人的情况了
But I saw everyone.
也看到其他的父母了
I saw all the other parents.
你是说 她有活下去的机会吗
You're saying there's a chance she might live?
她可能活下来吗
She might live through this?
我们正在实时调整呼吸机和药物
We're continuing to make adjustments to her ventilator and her medications
希望她的脑部能消肿
and hoping the brain swelling comes down.
是的 她有活下来的机会
And, yes, there is a chance that she might live.
我...
I'm...
不敢抱希望
too afraid to hope.
好了
Okay.
我懂的
I get that.
如果我替您希望呢
How about if I hope for you?
我有七个姐妹 有一个跟Marina差不多大
I have seven sisters, and one of them is around Marina's age.
所以我会为Marina祈祷
So I will hope for Marina
就把她当作我的妹妹
the way I would hope for my own sister.
有情况会通知您的
I'll keep you posted.
别理他 他就是爱哭
Don't mind him. He's a cry baby.
是啊
I am.
没关系的 我也很激动
It's okay. I'm emotional, too.
Howard 你等太长时间了
You've waited so long for this, Howard.
说实话 我没想到会有这一天
I honestly didn't think this day would come.
Millin医生 不妨趁现在给Howard测血压吧
Dr. Millin, why don't you check Howard's blood pressure while we're here?
什么情况 带孩子来上班吗
What is it... bring your kid to work day?
外科住院医生项目今天重启了
Our surgical residency program just opened back up today
终于又有实习生了
so we finally have interns again.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表