我很抱歉 我不知道 我不常住这
Oh, I'm sorry, I don't. I don't live here.
不重要了
Doesn't matter.
不管怎样 还是迟了
Either way, it's late.
什么迟了
What's late?
我明白了 但月经推迟的原因
Okay, well, um, your period can be late
有很多种
for all sorts of reasons.
但如果你愿意 我可以给你做个血检
But if you want, I can take you for a blood test,
来确认一下
just to be sure.
你是个医生吗
Are you a doctor?
是的 我是个医生
Yes, I am a doctor.
你不会告诉我爸妈吧
And you won't tell my parents?
不会 这事你知我知
No, this is between you and me.
我 好的 我懂了
I-- Okay, I get it.
你告诉移植协调员
Did you tell the coordinator
这个病人是很罕见的抗原匹配吗
that the patient's a rare HLA match?
给他们回电然后把最新化验结果发给他们
Okay, well, call them back and send the latest labs.
谢谢
Thank you.
你得用左边的夹子
Okay, what you want to do is you take the left grasper
把樁移♥动♥到右边夹子上
and pass the peg to the right grasper.
我做错了吗
Did I do it wrong?
没有 你做起来简直行云流水
No, you did it, uh, seamlessly.
你确定你妈妈从未教过你做吗
You sure your mom's never shown you this before?
-没有 我发誓 -真的
- No, I swear. - No?
好吧 我不会告诉你
Okay, well, I'm not gonna tell you
我花了多长时间才学会
how long it took for me to nail that.
你一直都想做个医生吗
Did you always know you wanted to be a doctor?
我吗
Me? Wow.
不是 我的天 完全不是
Uh, no. Gosh, no.
我一开始想做闪电侠
Um, at first I wanted to be the Flash.
我觉得他被低估了而且很酷
I thought he was underrated but cool.
然后我想打职业棒球
Then I thought I was gonna play professional baseball.
但没能打成
That did not work out.
然后我决定要做一个科学老师
And, uh, then I decided I was gonna be a science teacher.
然后发生什么事了
And then what happened?
我母亲去世了
Well, um-- Well, my mom died.
我差点忘了
You know, I forgot one.
有段时间 我想做宇航员
At one point, I was gonna be an astronaut.
你喜欢太空吗
You liked space?
不 我只是喜欢他们吃的雪糕
Uh, no, I liked the ice cream.
什么
What?
你们的热情哪去了
Where is your enthusiasm,
你们对科学的激♥情♥呢
your-- your passion for science?
他们完全不感兴趣
We're losing them.
我们只是在读你们给的稿子
We're reading all the facts you gave us.
你读得像在催眠
You've turned it into ASMR.
你们需要变换声调
You need to modulate your voices.
和他们交流
You know, connect!
如果我只是需要找人照本宣科
If I wanted someone to just read facts from a sheet of paper,
我自己就能做
I could have done that myself.
不好意思 但问题不在我们
Respectfully, we are not the problem.
这稿写的全是些网上就能查到的无趣常识
These are boring factoids that you could look up online.
我们需要教这些孩子一些他们感兴趣的东西
We need to teach these kids something they want to learn about,
提升他们对性的兴趣
engage their sexual curiosity.
不行 威尔逊医生已经写好了大纲
No. Dr. Wilson wrote a thorough curriculum.
你们得根据稿子来
Just stick with the script.
讲好一点
Be better.
能告诉我们你哪里疼吗
Hey, hey, can you tell us what hurts?
她心跳很快
She's tachy.
她身上滚烫 抬个担架给我
And she feels warm. Uh, get me a gurney right now.
威尔逊医生
Dr. Wilson...
这就像在玩游戏机
It's basically like a video game.
十年苦练
10 years of training,
也许就是为了让我学会打游戏
and I could have just been playing a video game.
我想你那会应该还没有这个
I don't think they made this back then.
扎心了 确实 好吧
Wow! Ouch. Okay.
介意我借用一张桌子吗
Mind if I use one of these tables?
我不知道你来这了
Oh, hey. I didn't-- I didn't know you were here.
我临时赶来见艾米莉娅的
Oh, I came up last minute to see Amelia.
我想在这做点数据分♥析♥
Thought I'd do some data analysis
直到她下班
until she's finished with work.
那个 那个临床实验如何了
How's the, uh-- How's the trial?
我们希望能在几个月内
We are hoping to start the next phase
开始下个阶段的工作
in the next couple of months
如果届时大卫没把新项目主管开除的话
if David doesn't fire this latest research director.
确实
Yes.
梅瑞狄斯·格蕾很难被替代
Meredith Grey is not easy to replace.
是的 确实很难 确实
No. No, she's not. She's not.
-你的新工作如何 -我挺喜欢的
- How's the new gig? - I like it.
我觉得我还挺擅长干这个
I think I'm pretty good at it.
佐拉 你觉得呢
Zola, what do you think?
妈妈说你正大刀阔斧搞事情
Mom says you take big swings.
这是你刚拼好的吗
Did you do that just now?
它有问题吗
Is it okay?
这是个思维迷宫
That's a cognitive puzzle.
大部分成人都做得没你快
Most adults can't do it that fast.
我有六个孙辈
You know, I have six other grandchildren.
但丹妮丝是我的宝贝
But Denise is my baby.
她需要我来陪她
She needs me with her.
不好意思 我们在找丹妮丝·沃德
Uh, excuse me. We're looking for Denise Ward.
这是她母亲
This is her mother.
格里菲思 丹妮丝·格里菲思
Griffith-- Denise Griffith.
她用了她丈夫的姓
She took her husband's name.
我不是妇产科的护士
I'm not an O.B. Nurse.
而且你手里夹着一个平板
And you have a tablet in your armpit.
你就
Just...
你确定丹妮丝来这里了吗
Are you sure Denise came here?
有可能她去西雅图长老会医院了
Uh, maybe she went to Seattle Pres.
没有 她说的是西雅图圣恩医院
No, no, she said Seattle Grace.
好的 知道了
Uh, okay, got it.
让我找一下你女儿的病历
Just give me a minute to find your daughter's chart.
如果他们生了个男孩 他们会取名叫卡尔文
You know, if they have a boy, they're gonna name him Calvin.
我不太喜欢这个名字 但我不会插手
I don't love it, but I'm staying out of it.
我希望是个女儿 因为他们如果生了个女孩
I hope it's a girl, 'cause if they have a girl,
他们会取名叫西蒙妮
they're gonna name her Simone.
这个名字是不是很美
Isn't that beautiful?
西蒙妮
Simone.
我们联♥系♥到她的父母了吗
Did we get ahold of her parents?
她母亲在来的路上了
Mom's on the way.
她说也有可能只是严重的腹部绞痛
She also said it could just be bad cramps,
因为黛梦蒂有非常痛苦的月经
because Diamond has "Extremely traumatic periods."
痛苦还是戏剧性
"Traumatic" Or "Dramatic"?
不清楚
It's unclear.
黛梦蒂 你来月经了吗
Diamond, are you on your period?
是我妈妈告诉你的吗
Did my mom tell you that?
她会和所有人说我来月经了
She tells everyone when I'm on my freaking period.
我数学测验考得不好
I get a bad grade on a math quiz,
她会和我的老师说我来月经了
she tells my teacher I'm on my period.
我们都会流血 这有什么要紧
Like, we bleed. Why does it matter?
我就是个喜欢动漫的处♥女♥
I'm the virgin who likes anime,
还在性教育课上晕倒了
who passed out during sex-ed class.
左侧有个巨大的囊肿
That's a giant cyst on the left side.
完全移位了她的腹部
Look, it's-- it's displaced her entire abdomen.
右侧有漩涡标志
And look, whirlpool sign on the right.
血管系统扭曲 有可能是卵巢扭转
The vasculature is twisted, suggesting ovarian torsion.
她需要立刻手术
She'll need surgery right away.
那我们走吧
Well, then let's go.
订一间手术室 给她的父母打电♥话♥
Book an O.R. And call her parents.
德卢卡医生还在做子♥宫♥切除术
Dr. DeLuca is still in her hysterectomy.
我还从来没有独♥立♥做过这样的手术
I have never done one of these on my own.
还好我们知道有人做过这样的手术
Well, good thing we know someone who has.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表