That the system doesn't force people to choose between bankruptcy and death?
-关医生 -如果我妈能和我离婚的话
-Dr. Kwan-- -If my mom could've divorced me,
她会毫不犹豫地这样做
she would've done it in a heartbeat.
我开了信♥用♥卡♥来支付她的医疗费用
But I opened up credit cards to pay for her care
每当我收到账单时 感觉就像有绳索套在我脖子上
and every time I get a bill, it feels like a noose around my neck.
请原谅我不想让别人有同样的经历
Forgive me for not wanting to put someone else through that.
关医生
Dr. Kwan...
昨晚怎么样?
How'd it go last night?
一切都顺利吗?
Was everything okay?
没有什么是好的 每个人都很痛苦
Nothing is okay. Everyone is in pain.
玛姬 怎么回事?
Maggie, what's going on?
当你和凯瑟琳经历你们的困难时期
When you and Catherine were going through your rough patch
你们一说话就争吵
where you couldn't speak to each other without fighting,
你怎么知道这只是一个困难时期
how did you know that it was just a rough patch
而不是什么更严重的东西?
and it wasn't something more malignant?
和凯瑟琳
Well, I think with Catherine,
不管怎样 我们总是仍然有爱
we always still had the love underneath it all.
当它枯竭的时候 那就应该重新评估
When that dries up, then it's time to re-evaluate.
手术干预并不总是有效
Surgical intervention doesn't always work.
玛姬
Look, Maggie...
不管发生什么 你和温斯顿之间有那么多的爱
Whatever's going on, you and Winston have so much love between you.
不管怎样 你要想办法解决
That whatever it is, you'll work through it.
我知道你可以的
I know you will.
谢谢
Thank you.
有时尽管我们的学校教育 和几个世纪的医学进步
Sometimes, despite our schooling and centuries of medical advancement,
疾病还是赢了
the disease wins.
看起来惠特尼和她老婆和好了
It looks like Whitney and her wife made up.
有了孩子就不会有太多空间彼此怨恨
Babies don't give you much room to hold a grudge.
嘿 你在这里
You cut your hair.
我发现我白天有很多空闲时间
I discovered I have a lot of free time
因为我所有的患者都取消了预约
during the day when all my patients cancel on me.
那挺好的
That's nice.
我无法相信你们俩还在这里
I can't believe you two are still here.
我和斯考特昨晚获得了 妇产科认证 还接生了一个婴儿
Yeah. Scout and I got board-certified in OB-GYN last night and delivered a baby.
没开玩笑 你的手术怎么样?
Nope. Not joking. How was your surgery?
还行 是个漫长的夜晚
It was fine. It was just a long night.
对
Yeah.
我从后面溜走 争取这次能回家
I'm gonna slip out the back and try to get home this time.
好吧
All right.
他好几个小时握着一个产妇的手
He just held a laboring mom's hand for hours
照顾她 就像是他的工作一样
and took care of her like it was his job,
而此时他正在遭遇严重的个人危机
all while in the midst of a major personal crisis.
他是完美的
He's perfect.
你怎么能让这样的人离开?
How do you just let someone like that go?
我也经历了一个漫长的夜晚
I've also had a long night.
他对我来说并不完美
He wasn't perfect for me.
但也许他对你来说是完美的
But maybe he's perfect for you?
它一个接一个接管我们的细胞
It takes over our cells one by one...
直到伤害无法挽回为止
until the damage can no longer be reversed.
我没吵醒你吧?
I didn't wake you, did I?
没有 我只是让我的眼睛休息一下
No, I was just resting my eyes.
我刚刚度过了最漫长 最奇怪 最悲伤的夜晚
I just had the longest, strangest, saddest night.
我想看看你的脸
And I wanted to see your face.
看吧
Here it is.
你能不能快点飞过来 并按下咖啡机上的按钮?
Will you fly here real quick and hit the button on the coffee maker?
当这种情况发生时 你所能做的 是接受失败并继续前进
When that happens, all you can do is take the loss and move on.
非常抱歉 我不知道
I'm so sorry. I didn't know...
算了吧
Forget it.
但当你可以改变某人的病程
But when you can change the course of someone's disease,
你可以改变他们的人生轨迹
you can change the course of their life.
米林 你错过了昨晚超级棒的派对
You missed a hell of a party last night, Millin.
格里菲斯有个重大消息
Griffith's got some big news.
哇 恭喜你
Wow. Congratulations.
查房♥你们都迟到了 宿醉不是借口
You're all late for rounds and being hungover is no excuse.
脱掉衣服 穿上手术服
I need clothes off and scrubs on.
-起来! -滚一边去
-Get up! -Go fall on a lightsaber.
这足以让你想第二天再回来
It's enough to make you want to come back the next day
并重新开始
and do it all over again.
《实习医生格蕾》
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表