如果我要是知道你们就是往他们胸口上插刀
and-- and if I had known that you would just stab them in the chest,
我绝不会...
I would never--
米林 我们不是禽兽 我们是医生
Millin, we are not monsters, we are doctors.
模拟穿透伤是利用超声引导的
Penetrating injuries were simulated using ultrasound guidance.
而且是在签完授权协议书后
That came after release forms were signed.
让死者做过祷告
Prayers were said.
也为死者默哀过
Moments of silence were given.
把身体献给医生
There is no more generous gift
好能够让我们拯救生命
than someone donating their body to doctors
没有比这更慷慨的礼物了
so that lives can be saved.
明白吗
Understood?
恩都古
Ndugu?
什么情况
What's happening?
第二轮 开始
Round two. Let's go.
我的天
Oh, my...
谁能给我一些纱布
Can someone get me some gauze?
好 接下来
Okay, let's, uh...
好的 抽吸
All right, suction, please.
第三肋骨刺穿肺部
Third rib punctured right through the lung.
格里菲思医生 你的手♥机♥响了
Dr. Griffith, it's yours.
我一会再看 谢谢你
I'll check it later. Thank you.
还是你的
Still yours.
你是要去其他地方吗 格里菲思
Do you have somewhere else to be, Griffith?
糟糕
Damn it.
肺动脉被撕裂
The pulmonary artery is lacerated.
我要看得更清楚
I need exposure!
来个人把那手♥机♥调成静音
Someone silence that damn phone!
-对不起皮尔斯医生 -我不需要你的道歉
- Dr. Pierce, I'm sorry. - I don't need you to be sorry.
我需要你把手指 放在这里
I need your finger. Right here.
我手里正拿着一个16岁的人的肺动脉
I am holding the pulmonary artery of a 16-year-old in my hand,
并且我能感觉到血液正在不断涌出
and I can feel the blood pumping out.
所以无论你有什么事情
So whatever's going on with you,
我需要你稍后再去处理
I need you to put it aside.
这孩子做了个愚蠢的决定 会毁了他一生
This kid made a stupid call. It's gonna ruin his life.
但如果我们还能帮得上忙的话
But it doesn't have to end his life
他的生命不至于就此结束
if we can help it.
我就在这里 皮尔斯医生
I'm here, Dr. Pierce.
好的 角度正确
All right, right angle.
再多挂两个单位血袋
Hang two more units.
人字形切口在顶部
Chevron incision on the top,
普芬南施蒂尔切口在底部
Pfannenstiel on the bottom.
右边的那个是兰茨氏切口吗
Uh, I-is the one on the right a Lanz?
是的 可以结束了吗
Yes. Are-- Are we done now?
还有这个
This one.
只是为了好玩
Just for fun.
恕我直言 韦伯医生 我
Respectfully, Dr. Webber, I--
我没有时间做这个
I-I don't have time for this.
凯瑟琳和我在旅途中参观了几个博物馆
You know, Catherine and I visited several museums on our trip.
我们看到上千副绘画 还有雕塑
I mean, we saw thousands of paintings and-- and sculptures,
经典的和现代的风格作品
classics and modern works.
考虑到对于技术和颜色的选择是
And thinking of the techniques and the choice of colors was--
让我恢复了健康
you know, that was restorative for me.
并且很有必要
And necessary.
你能直接说我需要听的话吗
Could you just say the thing I need to hear?
你需要休息 施密特
You need to take a break, Schmitt.
离开医院 出去走走
I mean, leave the hospital. Take a walk.
因为如果你继续呵斥护士们的话
Because if you continue to scream at nurses,
你的住院医师的岗位就即将保不住了
your chief resident job will be short-lived.
如果我去休息 事情就完不成 病人会死
If I take a break, things won't get done and patients will die.
并且如果我失去了
And if I lose someone
原本我可以再次拯救的人 我
that I could have saved-- again-- I...
我不认为我还能够从中缓过来
I don't think that I could come back from that.
我需要回去工作了
I need to go back to work.
保持住别动 里维
Stay still, River.
你还记得青少年的时光吗
Do you remember being a teen?
我必须记得吗
Do I have to?
我记得年长的家伙们买♥♥啤酒和香烟
I remember older guys buying beer and cigarettes.
我记得大♥麻♥卷烟被传来传去
I remember a joint being passed around.
我可不记得高中阶段存在致幻剂这东西
I do not remember LSD in high school.
是整个世界在我不知情的情况变样了吗
Did the whole world change without me knowing?
是的
Yes.
你和乔之间有什么改变吗
Did something change between you and Jo?
为什么这么问
Why?
-是因为 -贾拉呢
- Well... - Jarah?
贾拉在哪里
Where's Jarah?
里维
River...
贾拉因受伤正在接受治疗
Jarah's being treated for his injuries.
只要我们了解情况
As soon as we know something,
我们就会告诉你 好吗
we'll let you know, okay?
我杀了他吗 抱歉
Did I kill him? I'm sorry.
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我太愚蠢了
I'm so stupid.
他原本应该和他的足球队
He was supposed to play on the finals
一起参加下周的决赛
with his soccer team next week.
还有参加美国大学入学考试
And take his ACT.
他会好起来吗
Is he gonna be okay?
里维 你需要先试着平静下来 好吗
Hey, River, you-- you need to try to calm down, okay?
我爸爸在这里吗 我真的很需要我的爸爸
Is my dad here? I really want my dad.
我们需要让他稳住不动
We need him to stay still.
不然我们将无法进行准确的扫描
Otherwise, we're not gonna get an accurate scan.
好的 让我来
Yeah, I'm on it.
求求你了 我需要我的父亲
Please. I need my dad.
嘿 里维
Hey. Hey, River.
听我说伙计 我们会让你♥爸♥爸来的 好吗
Hey, buddy, listen, we're gonna get your dad, okay?
但是我们需要你保持平稳不动
But we need you to stay still
这样我们才能进行扫描 可以吗
so we can run this scan, okay?
我觉得我做不到
I don't think I can.
不 你可以做到
Y-- N-No, you can.
你可以的 好吗 听着
You can, all right? Hey, listen...
你还有我 伙计 我就在这里
I got you buddy, okay? I'm right here
我找到撕裂伤口了
Okay, I found the laceration.
镊子呢 缝合
Uh, forceps? On sutures.
不 我们上次缝合了
No, we sutured last time.
夹住肺门以控制出血
Clamping the pulmonary hilum to control the bleeding.
这感觉就像看着孩子们
It's like watching children
把手指伸进电源插座一样
stick their fingers into electrical sockets.
病人仍然低血压 为什么
Patient's still hypotensive. Why?
因为他的肺部有处四厘米的裂伤正在流血
'Cause he's bleeding from a four-centimeter laceration to his lung.
但那会导致他低血压吗
But would that make him that hypotensive?
你看 我们已经失败了
Look, we already failed.
我们只需要继续努力 坚持下去
We just got to work harder, push through,
并且在我们失去他之前想尽一切办法
a-and open up our minds before we lose him.
是不是你♥爸♥爸教你这么进行辅助
Did you dad teach you to side coach like that
好让你每次都能胜出
so you'd take the winning shot every time?
我没有父亲 但谢谢你把我的私人痛苦
Never had a dad, but thank you for bringing my personal pain
带到这次训练中来
into this training exercise.
等一下等一下 找到了
Wait, wait wait. Found it!
心包上的针♥刺♥孔
Pinprick hole in the pericardium.
我们需要进行心包膜开窗手术
We need to do a pericardial window.
-梅茨剪刀 -不 你把上次的修复搞砸了
- Metz. - No, you screwed up the repair last time.
有人能在病人死去之前赶紧操作吗
Can someone just do it before the patient dies?!
关 你能做多快
Kwan, how fast can you do it?
这就开始
Already on it.
好的
Okay.
你有轻微脑震荡
You suffered a minor concussion,
我们希望你留院观察一晚
and we'd like to observe you overnight.
林肯医生明天会给你做腿部骨折的手术
Dr. Lincoln will operate on your leg fracture tomorrow.
你朋友挺过了手术
Your friend made it through the surgery.
谢天谢地 谢天谢地
Oh, thank God. Thank you, God.
我能看看他吗
Can I see him?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表