氧气是人体的燃料
Oxygen is the human body's fuel.
它为我们的大脑 器官 和身体组织提供能量
It powers our brains, organs, and bodily tissues.
没有足够的供应 我们的身体就无法♥正♥常运转
Without a proper supply, our bodies can't function.
我...还没有写我的 但我会在周五之前写好
I haven't written mine yet, but I will by Friday.
等等 你已经写好并 记住了你的誓言 对吗
Wait, you already wrote and memorized your vows, didn't you?
我也很兴奋 我只是每天需要更多的时间
I'm excited too. I just need more hours in a day,
但我确实订了车去接你父母
but I did book a car to pick up your parents.
我们的大脑 心脏和肾脏... -好
Our brains... Hearts, and kidneys... - Okay.
回头见
See you soon.
只能忍♥受短时间缺氧
Can only tolerate a lack of oxygen
否则它们的细胞会开始死亡
for a limited time before their cells begin to die.
你真的知道自己在做什么
Wow, you really know what you're doing.
我捡七个姐姐穿过的衣服
I have had seven sister's worth of hand-me-downs.
这根本算不上什么
This is nothing.
不过没想到你会穿复古风格的裙子
Wouldn't have pegged you for a vintage dress though.
我本想穿连体裤 -厉害
I was gonna rock a jumpsuit. - Fierce!
但后来我姥姥从阁楼里 拿出我妈妈的衣服
But then my grandma pulled my mom's dress
因为她觉得我是我妈妈
from the attic, because she thinks I'm my mom.
只是感觉像是...一个预兆
And it just felt like a sign.
你好幸运有裁缝技能
I'm just lucky you have tailoring skills.
很幸运 你会收到一份账单的
Lucky, and also, you're getting a bill.
大脑大约是5分钟
About five minutes for the brain...
哇 -心脏和肾脏大约是30分钟
About 30 for the heart and kidneys.
别看 婚礼前新娘看到室友
Don't look. It's bad luck for the bride to see the roommate
是不吉利的 好啦 没事的
before the wedding. Yeah, you're fine.
你们看到这封邮件了吗 看来伟柏医生
Have you guys seen this email? Apparently, Dr. Webber has
今天早上有重要的事要宣布
a special announcement this morning.
你们觉得会是住院医项目 可以正常运作了
Wait, do you think the residency program is coming off probation?
或者是格蕾或皮尔斯要回来了
Or maybe Grey or Pierce is coming back?
或者终于在自动售货机里 可以重新买♥♥到奶酪卷
Or they're finally putting cheese curls back in the vending machine.
不大可能是你们说的
It's more likely than either of yours.
我们5分钟后走 我只跟你说一次 好吗
We're leaving in five minutes. I'm only gonna tell you once, okay?
她还穿着婚纱呢 -你很慢
She's still in a wedding dress. And you're slow.
去洗澡
Get in the shower.
当一个患者失去氧气时 医生知道时间在流逝
When a patient loses oxygen, doctors know the clock is ticking.
抹茶拿铁 你的最爱 -谢谢
Matcha latte, your favorite. - Thanks.
如果你回来 每天都会有一杯
You could have one every day if you came back.
但我现在就每天一杯
Could have one every day now.
对 但你不需要过马路
Well, yeah, but you wouldn't need to cross the street.
此外你还可以穿手术服 这基本上就是睡衣
Plus, you could wear scrubs, which are basically pajamas.
这些是你的大卖♥♥点吗
Are those your big selling points?
伟柏今天早上有事要宣布
Well, Webber has an announcement this morning.
会是个好消息 -对 别抱太大希望
That's gotta be good news. Yeah, well, don't get your hopes up.
我答应只跟几个人说
I only agreed to talk to a few people.
我得走了 -你应该去拯救生命
Ooh, I gotta go. You get to save lives...
穿着睡衣
in pajamas!
大家注意 注意
Um, uh, attention, everyone. Attention.
我们想和大家分享 一些令人兴奋的消息
We have some exciting news that we want to share.
你们都知道 每年 凯瑟琳·福克斯奖
As you know, each year, the Catherine Fox Award
表彰那些突破现代医学边界的
recognizes surgical innovations that push the boundaries
外科创新
of modern medicine.
格雷·斯隆医院已经 有一段时间没有人被提名了
It's been some time since Grey Sloan's had a nominee,
但今天早上 我们收到消息 不是一位
but this morning, we received word that not one
而是我们有两位医生获得提名
but two of our doctors have been nominated.
请和我一起祝贺...
Please join me in congratulating
尼克·马什医生 因他在异种移植方面的工作而获提名
Dr. Nick Marsh nominated for his work on xenotransplantation.
谢谢
Wow, thank you.
温斯顿·纳吉医生 和玛姬·皮尔斯医生一起获提名
And Dr. Winston Ndugu, who's been nominated along with Dr. Maggie Pierce
因其开创性的部分心脏移植手术
for their groundbreaking partial heart transplant.
我们期待着在波士顿 举♥行♥的颁奖典礼上为你们庆祝
We look forward to celebrating you at the award ceremony in Boston.
再次向你们两人表示祝贺
Congratulations again to both of you
我在福克斯基金会的飞机上有座位
I've got seats on the Fox Foundation jet.
谢谢你 我现在要去手术室 但我真的很荣幸
Thank you. I'm headed to the OR now, but I'm truly honored.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
我今天晚些时候会有关于 典礼的信息以及旅行计划
I'll have information about the ceremony and travel plans later today.
我们还有一些事情需要最后敲定
We're just finalizing a few things.
没关系 我无所谓
That's okay. I'm good.
我不会去的
I'm--I'm not going.
但还是谢谢你
But thank you.
山姆·萨顿 术后第二天状态
Sam Sutton post-op day two status.
上肢和下肢骨折后肢体修复
Post upper and lower limb fracture repairs
右下肢腓肠肌皮瓣移植手术
and right lower extremity gastroc flap.
所有多普勒信♥号♥♥都很强 没有感染的迹象
All Doppler signals are strong, and no sign of infection.
听说我要成名了
I hear I'm gonna be famous.
看你怎么去定义 我们把你的情况投给
Well, it depends on how you define it.
一份医学期刊而不是《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》
We're writing up your case for a medical journal, not "The New York Times."
但我们确实希望它能帮助 其他医生和患者
But we do hope it'll help other doctors and patients.
这样他们知道怎么对付 下一个跌断93根骨头的家伙
So they know how to treat the next guy who breaks 93 bones.
你的生命体征看起来不错 我今晚再来给你做检查
Well, your vitals look good. I'll come back and check on you later tonight.
好 我另一位医生怎么了
Great. What happened to my other doctor?
格里菲斯医生 那个实习生
Uh, Dr. Griffith, the intern?
不 她有浅棕色头发 迪斯尼公主的眼睛
No, no, no, she had light brown hair, Disney princess eyes,
令人心动的笑容
heart-stopping smile.
威尔森医生 -威尔森医生是单身吗
Dr. Wilson? - Yes. Is Dr. Wilson single,
还是因为我快死了她这么说
or did she just say that because I was dying?
她那么说的
She said that?
她和其他病人在一起 但安田医生
Well, she's with other patients, but Dr. Yasuda
今天会照顾你
will be taking your data for the rest of the day,
如果你需要什么就问她 -好的
so if you need something, just ask her. All right.
好
Yeah.
你可以叫我迪士尼公主 但我不和病人约会
You can call me a Disney princess, but I don't date patients.
我们还需要监测她的尿量和液体状态
And we should also monitor her urine output and fluid status.
嘿 贝莉医生
Uh, Dr. Bailey?
我可以协助你吗 -我以为你跟薛波医生
May I please be on your service? I thought you were on Shepherd's.
是的 但我了解这个病例 我可以提供高水平的护理
I was, but I know this case, and I can provide a high level of care.
你认识这个病人 这正是你不该参与治疗的原因
You know the patient, which is a reason for you not to be on the case.
她和我不是一家人 我们彼此认识的时间
She and I are not family, and we've barely known each other
还不到几个月 我可以做得很专业
for more than a few months. I can be professional.
我愿意进行交换
I'm happy to switch.
好吧 米林 你跟着我 关 你去找薛波
Okay, Millin, you're with me. Kwan, go find Shepherd.
你好 -你好 医生
Hello. Hello, Doctor.
玛克辛·安德森 81岁 被诊断出患有尿毒症
Maxine Anderson, 81 years old. Diagnosed with a UTI
并有谵妄和败血症 已接受静脉注射抗生素治疗
complicated by delirium and sepsis. Treated with IV antibiotics.
她的谵妄已消失 她停止用血管加压药物已有24小时
Her delirium has resolved, and she's been off pressors for 24 hours.
她今天可以离开重症监护室
She's being downgraded to a stepdown bed today.
你感觉如何 -好多了 谢天谢地
How are you feeling today? - Much better, thank heavens.
我有一阵子有点犯糊涂
I lost my marbles there for a minute.
很高兴你感觉好些了
Well, glad you're feeling better.
朱尔斯 我是说 米林医生
Jules--I mean, Dr. Millin,
如果再发生这种情况 有几件事我想让你知道
if that happens again, I want you to know a few things.
首先请记住要喂达西先生
First, please remember to feed Mr. Darcy.
那只猫 知道了 还有呢
The cat. Got it. What else?
我想被火化 把我的骨灰撒在大峡谷里
I want to be cremated. Spread my ashes in the Grand Canyon
在我的葬礼上播放汤姆·琼斯的歌♥
and play Tom Jones at my funeral.
马克斯 -还有 如果我要走 就让我走吧
Max-- And if I'm going, just let me go.
我不想像萝卜一样躺着度过余生
I do not want to lie around like a turnip for the rest of my days.
不要用电击振荡器 不要把管子插入喉咙
No shocking with paddles, no tube down my throat.
我想让人记住 我是一个81岁充满活力的人
I want to be remembered as a vibrant 81.
马克斯 你不会死的 你只是 从重症监护室转到普通病房♥
Max, you're not dying. You're being moved from the ICU to a regular room.
但我们明白你的愿望
But we understand your wishes,
会给你提供文件
and we'll get you the paperwork.
你一两天后就可以回家了
You'll be able to go home in a day or two.
那是好消息 不是说我嫌弃这里
Oh, that's great news, not that I mind it here.
食物是可以吃的 护理人员都挺好看的
The food's edible, the orderlies are quite good-looking,
朱尔斯睡在大厅里
and with Jules sleeping down the hall,
就像在家一样
it almost feels like home.
我有几次很晚回家
I've had a couple of late nights.
这就是待命室的作用 对吗
That's what the on-call room is for, right?
好吧 安德森夫人 米林医生会送你去别处
Okay, Mrs. Anderson, Dr. Millin will transport you,
我到时会去新病房♥看你
and I will see you in your new room.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表