马克斯 -忘了
Max. - Oh, I forgot.
你们俩有没有见过腹主动脉瘤
Either of you ever seen an abdominal aortic aneurysm?
只在教科书中
Only in textbooks.
据我所知 腹主动脉瘤非常罕见
I read that triple As are super rare,
几乎没听说过60多岁的病人会得
Basically unheard of in patients under 60.
对 请跟上 -这个人只有29岁
That's right. Keep up, please. Well, our guy's only 29,
他是一个不吸烟的素食主义者
and he's a non-smoking vegetarian
没有心脏病的家族史
with no predisposing genetic history of cardiac disease.
腹主动脉瘤最严重的并发症是什么
What are the triple As most serious complications?
夹层 即主动脉内部层的撕裂 它需要支架植入或手术修复
Dissection, a tear in the aortic lining requires stenting or surgery.
破裂 如果动脉瘤破裂 我们得把他直接送到手术室
Rupture, if the aneurysm bursts, we gotta take him straight to the OR.
好 -所以我们赶时间
Good. - Is that why we're rushing?
并不是
Not exactly.
不要再这样 雷 听着
No, no, no, no, no, not again. Ray, listen.
对不起 奥特曼医生 我今天做不了
Look, I'm sorry, Dr. Altman, okay? I can't do this today.
雷
Ray.
对不起 不好意思
Sorry, sorry. Excuse me, excuse me.
我们现在怎么办
Uh, what are we supposed to do now?
我们追上他
We run after him.
实习医生格蕾
第十九季第十八集
嘿 我刚刚在托儿所 看到了最有趣的一幕
Hey, I just saw the funniest thing at day care.
斯考特很生气 因为卢娜有个刺猬玩具
Scout was annoyed that Luna had this hedgehog toy,
他的表情看起来和你生我气时的表情
and he made this face. It looked exactly like you look
一模一样
when you're annoyed with me.
打扰一下 山姆·萨顿找你
Excuse me. Sam Sutton asked for you.
不过他说这不急
He said it wasn't urgent, though.
我刚看过他 -不 他找的是威尔森医生
Yeah, I just saw him. No, he's asking for Dr. Wilson.
就是这样 就是这表情
That's it. That's the face.
等等 为什么你生我的气
Wait, why-- why are you annoyed with me?
你不觉得这有点不太合适
Don't you think it's a little inappropriate
告诉病人你是单身吗
to tell a patient that you're single?
他问起来 他以为自己快要死了
He asked, and he thought he was gonna die.
他说你有迪斯尼公主的眼睛
He said you have Disney princess eyes.
你觉得我没有
You think I don't?
我只是在开玩笑
I'm kidding. I'm kidding.
我欣赏这种不适当的的骑士精神
I appreciate the misplaced chivalry,
你知道我在吉米的螃蟹屋 有多少次被搭讪
but do you remember how many times I would get hit on at Jimmy's Crab Shack?
我想我可以自己处理的
I think I can handle myself.
等等 我们能不能停下来谈谈
Ray, can we just stop and talk about this?
你说我现在不需要做手术
Look, you said I didn't need the surgery right now.
“现在和“永远 是两件非常不同的事
Right now and never are two very different things,
另外那是两个月前 经历了三次失败的手术尝试
plus that was two months and three failed attempts at surgery ago.
好吧 我还活着 所以我挺好的 很好
Okay, well, I'm still alive, so I'm good, great,
真的是非常棒
fantastic, really.
你的主动脉很虚弱 它需要
You have a weakened aorta, which supplies blood
给你所有的器官供血 如果它破裂了...
to all of your major organs. If it bursts--
我知道 好吗 你告诉过我
I know, okay? You told me.
但那些同意书 它们说我可能会有肾衰竭
But those consent forms, they say I could have renal failure
或心脏问题 或在手术中大出血
or heart problems or bleed out during surgery.
不 谢谢 -这些可能性低于5%
No, thanks. There is a less than 5% chance
包括肾功能衰竭 大出血或心脏问题
of renal failure, bleeding out, or heart problems,
但有10%的可能性 你的动脉瘤在任何时候会破裂
but there is a 10% chance that your aneurysm will rupture at any moment,
如果发生这种情况 你的生存机会
and if that happens, your chances of survival
比所有这些数字的总和还要差
are worse than all of these numbers combined.
好了 别说了
Okay, just stop. Just stop.
我不知道所有的统计数字
I don't know about all the statistics,
但我确实知道这些同意书上说
but what I do know is that those consent forms
如果我做手术 我可能有十几种不同的死法
say I could die a dozen different ways if I do the surgery.
我是一名插画师 我整天坐在办公桌前
I'm an illustrator. I sit at a desk all day.
不需要太多体力
It doesn't require much exertion.
现在可能不需要太多
At this point, it might not take much.
我决定试试我的运气
I'll take my chances.
如果做手术 你的运气会好得多
Those chances would be so much better with surgery.
你不能强迫我去做
You can't force me to do this.
对 -我们就让他这么走了
Ray. - So we just let him go?
他是一个定时炸♥弹♥ -知情同意
He's a ticking time bomb. - Informed consent.
我们不能强迫病人去做手术
We can't force a patient to get a procedure.
他的妈妈会劝他 希望他能回来
His mom will work on him, and hopefully he will come back.
好吧 你们两个去技能实验室
All right, you two, go to the skills lab,
如果有什么事 我呼你们
and I will page you if something comes up.
走吗 -你先去 我随后就到
Coming? Yeah, go ahead. I'll catch up.
嘿 你在找我
Hey, you were looking for me.
是的 我...有个问题
I was. I have a question
关于你放在我手臂上的那块板...
about the-- the, uh, the plate that you put in my arm,
还有...其实我真的没有问题
and-- okay, yeah, obviously, I don't really have a question.
我只是想看看你 这样我可以向你道谢
I just wanted to see you so I could thank you.
为了什么 -救了我的命
For what? - Saving my life.
好吧 我知道术后可能会很无聊
Okay, I know that post-op can be boring--
是的 非常无聊
It is. It is so boring.
我本来想如果我们打牌 我可以和你调情
I thought I could flirt with you while we play a game of cards.
你拿着所有的牌 真的
You'd be holding all the cards for real.
我的日子一点都不无聊 所以...
Well, my day is anything but boring, so...
好吧 去把人切开 我整个星期都在这里 我们有时间
Okay, okay, go cut people open. I'll be here all week. We have time.
其实我要去接生一对双胞胎 我既是一名妇产科医生
Actually, I'm delivering twins. I am both an OB-GYN
也是一名普通外科医生
and a general surgeon.
你很漂亮而且多才多艺 我们都是稀有品种
You're pretty and multitalented. We are a rare breed.
你不再是军人了 那你现在做什么
Uh, so what do you do now that you're no longer military?
我仍然是一名飞行员 只是不是军人
Oh, I'm still a pilot, just not military.
所以带着数百人 在空中飞行还不够可怕
So flying hundreds of people through the air wasn't terrifying enough.
你还要穿上一件闪亮的睡袋 从飞机上跳下来
You had to put on a shiny sleeping bag and jump out of a plane.
我其实是个很简单的人
I'm actually a pretty simple guy.
是的 因为简单的人总是...
Yeah, because simple guys are always
从金字塔上和 雨林悬崖跳下 或者...
jumping off of pyramids and rainforest cliffs, or--
你查了我的社交媒体
You stalked my social media.
我想知道什么是“翼装飞行
I wanted to know what wingsuiting was.
我得回妇产科了 你还需要什么吗
Um, I have to get back to OB. Is there anything else that you need?
目前没有 但我会记住你的问题
Not at the moment, but I will keep your offer in mind.
你知道她是指“在医疗上?
You realize that she meant medically?
她不是
No, she didn't.
雷 嗨
Ray, hi.
能给我点时间吗
Uh, can I have a minute.
我的上帝 不要又是同意书
Oh, my God. Stop with the consent forms.
怎么 你能得到手术佣金还是什么
What, do you get a commission on the surgery or something?
不 没有佣金 只是我的笔记
Uh, no, no, no commission. Just my notes.
我只想谈谈
I just want to talk.
对 是想说服我做手术
Yeah. You mean talk me into the surgery.
不 只是谈谈手术
No, no, no, talk about the surgery.
好吧 由你决定 我只是...
Okay, it's your decision. I just--
要是我没有竭尽全力让你了解情况
I won't be able to sleep knowing I didn't do everything I could
我会睡不着觉的
to make sure you were informed.
我们出去走走 好吗
Let's just take a walk, okay?
反正你要走了 对吗
You're leaving anyway, right?
我需要点新鲜空气
I could use some fresh air.
你来吗
Are you coming?
布鲁斯特医生 肿瘤科
Dr. Brooks to Oncology. Dr. Brooks to Oncology.
我们给你找了一个有窗户的
We got you one with a window.
太棒了
Oh, how nice.
惊喜
Surprise!
我的天哪 露易丝
Norma, Lois!
欢迎来到你的新房♥间 -我们吓到你了吗
Welcome to your new room. - Did we scare you?
我本来不想喊的 但诺玛逼我
I didn't want to yell, but Norma made me.
我没事 我好喜欢
I'm fine. I loved it!
过来 你们俩
Come here, you two.
我说过她们只能待一个小时
I told them they could only stay for an hour.
你需要好好休息 -别听朱尔斯的
You need to get your rest. - Oh, don't listen to Jules.
她现在是医生状态
She's in doctor mode.
说到朱尔斯 我们带来了你的钩织袋
Speaking of Jules, we brought your crochet bag.
你知道我的三重线缝合技术越来越好
You know, my treble stitch is getting much better.
不错 但这是半麻花钩
Wow, nice, but that's a half double.
今天下午我给你看三重线的
I can show you the treble this afternoon
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表