Let's go.
你们俩
Both of you. Come on.
-你有听说关的事吗?-不
-Did you hear about Kwan? -No.
他做手术时晕过去…
He passed out in surgery--
我的意思是“不 我不想谈这事”
I meant, "No, I don't want to talk about this."
好吧
Alright.
-你对我有意见吗?-没有 只是…
-Do you have a problem with me? -No, no. Just--
漫长的一天 真的很累 昨晚没睡好
Had a long day. Really tired. Didn't get any sleep last night.
你肯定就这些?
You sure that's it?
你未婚夫打电♥话♥给你
Your fiancé's calling.
嘿 正是时候 刚下班
Hey, perfect timing. Just got off my shift.
准备好啦?
You ready?
对
Yeah.
回头见
I'll see you at home.
对不起
Sorry.
你说什么?
What did you say?
对不起!
Sorry! Sorry.
我必须跟进我今天 独♥立♥完成的阴♥茎♥移植手术
I had to follow up on the solo penile plication grafting I did today.
你不需要加上独♥立♥完成这个词
You didn't need to include the word solo in that.
福克斯医生让我放置移植物 简直就是完美
Dr. Fox let me place the graft, and it was flawless.
太棒了
That's great.
的确很棒 我不再只是个书呆子
No, it is great. I'm not Glasses anymore.
今天有人在手术室晕倒了 并不是我
Somebody passed out in the O.R. today and it wasn't me.
是关 我们都听说了
It was Kwan. We all heard.
我是一名成功的的住院总医师 我当之无愧
I am a successful chief resident and I deserve to claim it.
现在
Right now.
你为什么跟我说这个?
Why are you telling me this?
卡洛斯在哪个部门?
What unit is Carlos on?
好 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
卡洛斯
Carlos.
-嘿 -你想和我喝一杯吗?
-Hey. -Would you want to grab a drink with me?
很愿意
I'd love that.
好 走吧
Okay, let's go.
我要连着上两个班
I'm on a double shift.
-好吧 -明天行吗?
-Right. -Tomorrow works?
好 那就明天
All right, then. Tomorrow.
手术进行得怎么样?
How'd the surgery go?
当我切阴♥茎♥时 有个实习生晕倒在手术室的地板上
I had an intern pass out on the O.R. floor when I cut into a penis.
上帝保佑
Lord have mercy.
怎么啦 宝贝?
What is it, baby?
我们去京都的时候 遇到了一位灵气治疗师
When we went to Kyoto, we met a Reiki healer
谈论关于使用灵气治疗疼痛
who talked about using Reiki for pain management.
我记得
I remember.
凯瑟琳
Catherine,
我知道有些事不对劲
I know something's wrong,
我知道你想保护我
and I know you're trying to protect me,
但不管是什么 你都可以告诉我
But whatever it is, I'm ready to hear it.
我的癌症正在恶化
My cancer is progressing.
聘用书
Acceptance letters,
医学扫描 第二天早上的新闻
medical scans, the next morning's news...
我们都有不想知道结果的时刻
We all have moments in which we want to hide from the results.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
我可以在你那里再住一晚吗?
Can I stay at your place one more night?
-我们要回家了?-我要去住酒店
-Wait, you're heading back home? -I'm going to check into a hotel.
是吗?
You are?
是的 我觉得自己不再受欢迎
Yeah. Yeah, I feel like I've worn out my welcome.
你现在觉得不再受欢迎?
Now you think you've worn out your welcome?
你多年来一直在偷我的衣服 吃我的食物
You've been stealing my clothes and eating my food for years.
至少在我的公♥寓♥里 我们都有浴室
At least at my apartment we both had bathrooms.
那不一样
That was different.
你是梅莉迪丝的小姑子 我是你姐
You're Meredith's sister-in-law. I was your sister.
你没有选择
You didn't have a choice.
嘿 虽然梅莉迪丝搬家了 我们之间没有任何改变
Hey, just because Meredith moved, nothing has changed between us.
我们仍然要相互帮助 好吗?
We are still there for each other. Okay?
好
Okay.
但你要买♥♥自己的麦片
But get your own cereal.
你的总是更好吃 我无法解释
Yours will still taste better. I can't explain it.
来吧 我们回家
Come on. Let's go home.
但与其闭上眼睛 和拖延不可避免的事情
But instead of closing your eyes and delaying the inevitable...
怎么回事?
What is happening?
不要
Oh, no.
-不 你知道你想要 -我真的不知道
-You know you want to. -I really, really don't.
得了吧!
-You do. -Oh, come on!
好吧
Fine.
好!下个是你
Yes! You're next.
不是我喜欢的颜色
Nope, not my color.
它们都有股味儿?
Do they all smell?
-像是死人的 -还有卷心菜
-Like dead people. -And cabbage.
-绝对是 -好
-Absolutely. Okay. Thank you. -Okay.
好
All right.
找到那个能牵着你的手的人
...find someone to hold your hand...
你看上去…
You look...
很坏!
Bad!
好 来喝酒
Okay, let's alcohol now.
-干杯 -干杯
-Cheers. -Cheers.
可以吗?
Actually, may I?
我们也会被邀请吗?
Are we going to be invited to your wedding?
最好是
Better be.
-我说过了 我们还在考虑! -你在开玩笑吗?
-As I said, we're figuring things! -Are you kidding me?
-行了吧!-开玩笑
-Come on! -I'm kidding.
肯定会邀请你们 我们会再联♥系♥你
You're obviously invited. We'll get back to you.
并且和你面对一切
...and face it with you.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表