联♥系♥住房♥管理者
Contact the housing manager and let them know
告之有些住户在传播淋病 需要测试
that the residents are spreading gonorrhea and need tests.
和安全套
And condoms.
但米林住在那里 她不能在走廊里
But Millin lives there. Can't she just leave a note
-写个通知什么的?-我不管
-on the social halls or something? -I don't care.
得有人通知他们 越快越好
Just somebody let them know. Sooner rather than later.
太了不起了
It's remarkable.
韧性 活下去的意志
The resilience. The will to live.
是的 这总是让我感到惊讶
Yeah. It never ceases to amaze me.
-蒂亚?-稳定 目前为止
-Tia? -Stable. For now.
林肯医生在等你
And Dr. Lincoln is waiting for you.
好 告诉他我稍后就到
Yeah, tell him I'll be there soon.
对 所以他说你会这么说
Yeah, so he said you'd say that,
然后我应该说 如果你想重新给病人做手术
and that I should say, if you wanna operate again,
“稍后”应该是“现在”
soon should be now.
然后他说如果我不能让你出来
And then he said that if I couldn't get you to come out,
他会让我为此付出代价
he'd make me pay for it.
-针对我的 -天哪
-Personally. -Oh, my God.
我去 只是…
I'm coming. Just...
如果有任何变化 马上呼我
Page me if anything changes. Immediately.
我可以和康纳在一起吗?
Mind if I stay with Connor?
我听到蒂亚告诉威尔森医生 他们打算给他起名叫康纳
I heard Tia tell Dr. Wilson they were gonna name him Connor.
嗨 康纳
Hi, Connor.
安田 你需要什么?
What do you need, Yasuda?
对不起 我消失了 我有错过什么吗?
Sorry I disappeared. Did I miss anything?
对 我可以和她坐一会儿吗?
Right. Could I sit with her for a minute?
让你休息一下 喝杯咖啡?
Let you take a break, grab some coffee?
不用
No.
好吧 那我…
Okay, then I'm--
不 她血压升高 心动过速
No, she's hypertensive and slightly tachy.
她腹部还在流血
She's still bleeding from her abdomen.
她的伤口状况很糟糕
Oh, look at her wound VAC.
打电♥话♥给手术室 叫人上来
Okay, call the O.R., get a team up here.
过来
Get over here.
我们不该把她送回手术室吗?
Shouldn't we be taking her back to the O.R.?
没时间了
No time.
安田 如果我要 给这个女人开刀 我需要你帮忙
Yasuda, if I'm going to open this woman up, I need your hands.
-在这里给她开刀?-我们需要行动 现在!
-We're opening her up here? -We need to move. Right now!
你必须戴大约四周的悬带
You'll have to wear the sling for about four weeks,
但要保持你的肘部 手腕 和手的活动 会有帮助的
but keep your elbow, wrist, and hand moving, it'll help.
无论有多疲劳 不要忽视物理治疗
And don't ignore the PT exercises no matter how exhausted you get.
老实说 如果能停下来休息几个星期
Honestly, it... it wouldn't be a terrible idea
倒不是个坏主意
to take a break from the road for a couple of weeks.
谢谢
Thank you.
是我
It's me.
跟我谈谈
Talk to me.
你知道具有讽刺的是
You know the irony
关于所有这一切?
of all of this?
这些人攻击我 是因为我提供流产护理
These people are targeting me for the abortion care that I provide
但在我的关键反应治疗工作中
when that is actually the least common procedure
其实流产手术是我做的最少的
I'm doing in the PRT.
我主要提供健康检查
I am mostly providing wellness checks,
产前护理 年度盆腔检查 子♥宫♥颈抹片检查
prenatal care, annual pelvic exams, Pap smears.
由于在过去的几个月里 这么多诊所都关闭了
Since so many clinics have closed in the last several months,
我是他们唯一的选择
I'm the only option they have.
真是太累了
It's exhausting.
这是个灾难
It's a disaster.
我无法休息
I can't take a break.
如果我休息 谁来做这个工作?
If I take a break, I mean, who's gonna do the work?
当他建议你休息一下时
When he suggested that you take a break,
我以为你要把平板电脑砸向他
I thought you were going to throw the tablet at him.
我差点儿就做了
Oh, I almost did.
-怎么回事?-伤口辅助治理用具被血浸透了
-What happened? -Wound VAC was soaked with blood.
她还在流血 我找到了
She's still bleeding up. I found it.
是肝脏
It's the liver.
-你想怎么做?-普林格尔手法
-What do you want to do? -Pringle maneuver.
-在床边?-无创钳
-Bedside? -Atraumatic clamps, please.
安田 把你的手放在我的手上
Yasuda, put your hand where my hand is.
你在这里止住出血 威尔森则会夹住流向肝脏的血流
You're gonna hold the bleeding here while Wilson clamps the blood flow to the liver.
然后我试着控制出血
And then I will try and control the bleeding.
-过来 跟着我的手 -好
-Come on, come on, follow my hand. -Okay.
这里 我帮你
Yeah. Here, I'll help.
-一直下去 -像这样?
-All the way. All the way. -Like that?
-没错 好 该你了 威尔森 -好
-Exactly like that. Okay, go, Wilson. -Okay.
肝十二指肠韧带被夹紧
Hepatoduodenal ligament is clamped.
好 无色肝脏缝合线 很好
Okay, good. Achromic liver suture. Great.
好 我要更往下
Alright, I'm going deep.
看见了
I see it.
血压在上升
Okay, pressure's climbing.
好 剪子
Okay, scissors.
把她包扎好 换个新的伤口辅助治理用具
Okay, let's pack her and get a new wound VAC.
别放弃 蒂亚 太多人需要你
Not yet, Tia. Too many people need you.
一周不能有性活动
No sexual activity for a week.
抗生素需要一段时间才能产生效果
We want to give the antibiotics time to do their job.
亲爱的 你已经告诉我了
You already told me, dear.
当你告诉诺玛和哈尔时我听到了
And I heard it when you told Norma and Hal.
只想确定我不能有一个生病的室友
Just making sure. I can't have a sick roomie.
还有谁能给我做 世界上最好的法式吐司
Who else is gonna make me the world's best French toast
当我上夜班时?
when I work the night shift?
关键是一滴香草精
It's all about a drop of vanilla.
很遗憾哈尔竟然是个混♥蛋♥
And I'm sorry that Hal turned out to be such a jerk.
有同感 男人有可能是猪 同性恋者也是
Me too. Guys can be pigs. Gay ones too.
女人有可能…
Women can be...
起先他们告诉我们根本不要做♥爱♥
At first, they tell us not to have sex at all,
如果我们喜欢它 我们就是荡♥妇♥
and that we're sluts if we enjoy it.
然后他们告诉我们如果我们怀孕了 不管怎样我们都必须生下婴儿
And then they tell us if we get pregnant, we must carry the baby no matter what.
一旦我们成为母亲 无论是被迫还是自愿
And once we're mothers, whether by force or by choice,
他们也因此对我们说三道四
they judge us for that too,
因为肯定没有办法做一个完美的母亲
because there's certainly no way to be a perfect mother.
所以作为女性 我们所做的 每一个决定都会受到批评和攻击
So, as women, we get judged and attacked for every single decision we ever make.
你想知道这种厌女症 这种父权制好的一面是什么?
You want to know the upside of this misogyny, this patriarchy?
女性在大约60岁左右就不被人注意
Women become invisible around the age of 60,
你喜欢做什么就做什么
and then you can do whatever the hell you like,
包括有许多很棒的性生活 因为没人在乎
including having a lot of great sex because no one cares.
现在我有抗生素 不会后悔
And now, I have an antibiotic. And no regrets.
也许除了等了这么久 才过上我最好的生活
Except perhaps for waiting so long to live my best life.
回头见 亲爱的
See you at home, dear.
温斯顿 我…
Winston, I...
他们挑选我说的话 但都是断章取义
They cherry-picked my quotes, took everything out of context.
我让他们做修改 泰蒂会帮忙的
But I'm making them change it and Teddy will help.
是你说的 所以…
But you said it, so...
我也说你是一个我曾经合作过的
I also said that you were one of the most brilliant surgeons
最杰出的外科医生 我们是平等的合作伙伴
I have ever worked with and that we were equal partners.
我们一起想出怎么做这个手术
We came up with that procedure together.
我都没有被提及 只是其中一个助手
I didn't even get a mention. Just one of the assistants.
记者总是想把我描述成
Journalists always wanna characterize me
某种神童 独树一帜
as some kind of wunderkind in a league of my own.
不过是标题党 仅此而已
It is just clickbait. That's it.
所以这是记者的错
So it's the journalist's fault.
-温斯顿 我… -承担一些责任 就一次!
-Winston, I-- -Take some responsibility. For once!
我无法控制别人怎么写我
I can't control what other people write about me.
我们从何时开始不再信任对方?
When did we stop giving each other the benefit of the doubt?
我想是当你说你不尊重我的时候
I think it's when you said you don't respect me.
而这篇文章真的是表现得淋漓尽致
And this article really drives that home.
我想解决这个问题
I wanna fix this.
告诉我该怎么做才能解决这个问题 我想解决我们的问题
Tell me what to do to fix this. I wanna fix us.
玛姬 没有解决办法
Maggie, there's no fix.
只有…是否还有感情
There's just... There's feelings. Like...
天哪 说你很抱歉
My God, say you're sorry.
说你做错了一些事情 说你不是故意要伤害我
Say you got some things wrong. Say you didn't mean to hurt me.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表