那我应该...
Oh, so I'm supposed to...
出现以下情况时再叫一名主治医生
Call an additional attending for the following--
插管 胸管
intubations, chest tubes,
外科会诊 静脉输液 鼻胃管
surgical consults, I&Ds, NG tubes,
大腿修复 冲洗...
lap repairs, washouts...
很确定不用手术
Pretty sure this isn't surgical.
别放弃希望
Well, don't give up hope yet.
呕吐是什么时候开始的
So, when did the, uh-- the vomiting start?
不记得了
I can't remember.
昨晚喝酒了吗 嗑药了吗
Any alcohol last night? Drugs?
我们在一个朋友家玩"废品大亨"时
We shared a few drinks while playing "Barn Finders"
一起喝了几杯酒
at a friend's apartment.
是一款电游
It's a video game.
你玩吗
You play?
-有时 -不玩
- Sometimes. - Not at all.
我们大概是凌晨三点回去的
Yeah, we got back at like 3:00 a.M.,
我们分吃了一些从冰箱里的
and, uh, we split some leftover fried rice
前晚剩下的炒饭
I had in my fridge.
是从街对面学生会那买♥♥的
It's from that place across the street from the student union.
再也不在那儿买♥♥吃的了
We are never ordering from there again.
呕吐物里有血吗
Any blood in your vomit?
我 我不知道 在这里
I-I don't know. Here.
我们给你俩都静脉输一些液体吧
Okay, well, we'll get you both started on some IV fluids,
然后我们再给你
and then we'll give you another run--
保持冷静
Okay, just-- Just stay calm.
如果可以的话 深呼吸
Okay? Take a deep breath for me if you can.
格里菲思医生
Uh, Dr. Griffith,
-我们这需要一些氧气 -来了
- we need some oxygen here, please. - On it.
他怎么了
What's happening to him?!
等等 等等
Uh, hold on. Hold on.
-这怎么回事 -不知道
- What the hell is this? - I don't know.
那就找懂的人来
Well, find somebody who does!
实习医生格蕾
第十九季 第二集
好了
Okay.
你好呀 布鲁 卢娜 说你好
Hi, Pru! Luna, say hi!
健康零食 有了
Okay, healthy snacks, check.
消毒液 有了
Uh, sanitizer, check.
这是我喜欢的妈妈团
This is my kind of mom group.
没有没完没了的早午餐 不用画着浓妆
No endless brunches, no power walking in full makeup
戴着耳环 穿着紧身裤快步走
and earrings and tight leggings.
好了 水 宝宝湿巾
Alright, waters, uh, baby wipes, yes,
防晒霜
and, uh, sunscreen.
你可真有条理
You are organized.
我不是第一次了
Not my first rodeo.
非常感谢你给我打电♥话♥ 我每天只是上班
Thank you so much for calling. All I do is work
然后看着林把西雅图一半的女人带回家
and watch Link bring home half the women in Seattle,
我不是一个会评判别人的选择的人 但是
which, you know, I'm not one to judge a choice, but it--
如果我们快一点的话
Uh-huh. Okay. Look, if we hurry,
孩子们可以在太阳没晒到时玩滑梯
the girls can go down the slide while it's still in the shade.
我们晚了吗
Uh, are we late?
对 我们走快点
Yes. Let's power-walk.
好吧
Okay.
你们传呼了我俩吗
Did you page both of us?
-我传呼了格蕾主任 -我传呼了韦伯医生
- Uh, I paged Chief Grey. - I paged Dr. Webber.
你们传呼之前没有交流一下吗
Did you happen to talk to each other before doing that?
算了 算了 什么情况
Uh, never mind. Never mind. Uh, what do you got?
19岁男性 腹痛 呕吐 打冷颤
Um, 19-year-old male with abdominal pain, vomiting, and chills.
他刚才胸痛
He recently was experiencing chest pain,
呼吸急促 腹部和胸部出疹子
shortness of breath, and a rash on his abdomen and chest.
好的
Okay.
他呢
What about him?
大学室友
College roommate.
四个小时前他们吃了相同的食物
They ate the same thing four hours before
两个人都出现了食物中毒的症状
both presenting with food poisoning symptoms,
但是他没有疹子和呼吸急促
but he hasn't developed a rash or shortness of breath.
腿上和手臂上也有
It's on his legs and his arms, also.
作个血液培养 拍个胸片
Let's get blood cultures, get a chest X-ray.
给他上高流量纯氧 安排他进重症病监护室
Put him on high-flow oxygen. Admit him to the ICU.
弄好之后呼叫内科 传呼我们
Call internal medicine and page us when you're done.
其中一个就好
One of us.
打扰一下
Excuse me. Hi.
我也要那样吗
Do I need all that stuff, too?
你的收治表说你主述
So, your intake form says that you're experiencing
腹部不适对吗 彼得斯先生
abdominal discomfort, Mr. Peters?
叫我哈罗德就行
Harold, please.
但我大概知道我为什么不舒服
But I may know what the discomfort is from--
总算找到你了 这个医院就是个迷宫
There you are! This hospital's a maze.
莎伦我说过让你在车上等
Sharon, I told you to wait in the car.
我也说过这是个蠢主意
And I told you I thought that was a stupid idea.
我还是找不到我的手♥机♥
I still can't find my phone.
如果孩子们打来有事怎么办
What if the kids call and need something?
你如果在手术台上那你可帮不上忙
You won't be able to help if you're on an operating table.
-他怎么了 -我没事
- What's wrong with him? - I'm fine.
也许就是个溃疡
Probably an ulcer or something.
每次我们要去我妈那的时候他都这样说
He says that every time we're supposed to go to my mother's.
你的腹部有点胀
Your abdomen is distended,
我得给你做个超声检查
so I'm gonna have to do an ultrasound
好决定怎么处理 好吗
to figure out how to proceed, okay?
我只有三分钟空
I have three minutes.
那我这三分钟还真是没有你不行呢
And I'm not sure I'm gonna survive them.
我需要提醒你我什么要在场吗 亨特医生
Do I need to remind you why I'm here, Dr. Hunt?
距你上次提醒我可过了整整十分钟了
Well, it's been about 10 minutes since the last time,
没问题 随你喜欢
so, sure, knock yourself out.
-你们都是医生吗 -泰迪 我只是做个超声
- Are you all doctors? - Teddy, this is just an ultrasound.
那这应该很快 你好 我是阿尔特曼医生
So then it should go quick. Hi, I'm Dr. Altman.
-是的 我们都是医生 -你们有必要都在这吗
- Yes, we are all doctors. - And you're all necessary?
当然不 这样吧 不如你来做吧
No. You know what? Why don't you just do this yourself?
如果什么都我来
Well, if I were to do everything myself,
那就没人能学到东西了 不是吗
then no one would learn. Would they?
我们是间教学医院
We're a teaching hospital.
我们该去西雅图长老会医院的
We should have gone to Seattle Pres.
天哪
Oh, geez.
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
施密特医生
Dr. Schmitt.
我一个小时前就该
I was supposed to remove the drains
给恩都古医生的患者拔引流管了
from Dr. Ndugu's patient an hour ago.
我还得给韦伯的术后患者巡房♥
I have to go round on Webber's post-ops,
而且护士们一直在给我发生气的表情
and the nurses keep texting me angry emojis.
我不能跟着亨特医生工作因为
I can't work for Dr. Hunt because it means
这意味着同时给阿尔特曼医生工作
you're also working for Dr. Altman,
这意味着在给迅猛龙工作
which means you're working for velociraptors.
他们凶残无比 一击毙命
They're vicious, can snap in an instant,
但他俩之间
but there is a mind-game component
正进行着深不可测的
going on between those two that is so deep,
能把人类文明灭绝掉的智斗
it might destroy all of civilization.
说重点 说快点 说清点
Short, succinct, clear sentences.
-什么 -我连上厕所的时间都没有
- What? - I don't have time to pee,
而你实在太啰嗦
and you just said so many words.
我能跟你而不是跟亨特医生吗
Can I be on your service instead of Dr. Hunt's?
不行
No.
现在回去干♥你♥该干的活
Now get back in there and do your job.
-谢谢 -我刚问温斯顿
- Thank you. - Hey. I just asked Winston
他能不能还协助我上一台前进路脊椎融合术
if he could help on an anterior approach for a spinal fusion,
然后他说要问过你
and he said to check with you?
他正帮我看几个患者
He's monitoring a few patients for me,
而且我的主动脉瓣置换也需要帮手
and I may need an assist on a TAVR.
我能协助你上那个主动脉瓣置换
Well, I can assist on the TAVR.
出去
Out.
你和温斯顿还好吗
Is everything okay with Winston?
-他看着有点 -他讲话又开始咬牙切齿了吗
- He seemed a little-- - Was he doing his scissors talk?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表