Mother... Sorry. I'll try not to...
我的妈呀!
Holy crap!
他听过更难听的 相信我
He's heard worse. Trust me.
你知道你有多幸运吗?
Do you have any idea how lucky you are that you didn't push
你用不着把你西瓜大小的儿子 从你小小的阴♥道♥里挤出来!
your son's watermelon body out of your teeny tiny vagina?
我没有小小的阴♥道♥
I don't have a teeny tiny vagina.
但如果这能让你感觉好一点的话
But if it makes you feel any better,
我现在恨死西雅图了
I am so hated by the city of Seattle right now
我走在路上 脸上总会挂着鸡蛋液
that I can't walk outside without getting literal egg on my face.
-不会吧!-是的 我必须要躲起来
-No! -Yes. I'm officially in hiding.
这确实让我感觉好一点
That actually does make me feel a little better.
好 惠特尼 保持呼吸
Okay, Whitney. Just breathe.
当我第一次听说你和一群实习生
When I first heard you were living with a bunch of interns
住在一个着过火的房♥子里 我有点为你担心
in a house with fire damage, I was kinda scared for you.
完全一样
Oh, hard same.
但他们看起来很酷
But they seem cool.
尽管他们无法与你媲美
Even though they're not quite your caliber.
不要对我的人妄加评判
No. Don't judge my people.
他们现在是你的人?
They're your people now?
我是说...是的 他们就像是
I mean... Yeah, they kinda are.
行了 你在你们班里 每一门课都是成绩最好的
Come on. You were the top of your class in every class you've ever been.
你是一流的
You're top-tier.
很抱歉 这些人不是你的人
I'm sorry, but these? These are not your people.
-特雷 我发誓... -不 你生气
Trey, I swear to God-- -TREY: No, you're only mad
因为你知道那是真的
because you know it's true.
格雷·斯隆没有你以前的项目
Grey Sloan isn't the program you used to be.
你不属于这里 你和我属于精英
And you don't belong here. You belong with me at the top.
如果你提出你的观点 然后你回来...
And if you present your case and you come back--
-提出我的观点?-你保持冷静和镇定
-Present my case? -And you stay calm and collected.
-哇 -我们可以要回一切 西蒙娜
-Oh, wow. -Look, we can have it all back, Simone.
我们可以重新拥有过去 我们可以重新拥有未来
We can have us back. We can have our future back.
这些不是你的人 宝贝 我是你的人
These are not your people. Baby, I'm your people.
我走了 特雷 我保证如果你跟着我
I'm walking away, Trey, and I promise if you walk after me,
我不会保持冷静和镇定
I won't remain calm and collected.
-行了 -不要!
-Come on. -No!
-西蒙娜 -不要!对不起
-Simone. -No! Sorry.
你觉得这很难吗?
You think this is hard?
有天早上塔克在浴室花了45分钟
Tuck spent 45 minutes in the bathroom the other morning.
45分钟 想知道他在做什么吗?
Forty-five. Know what he was doing?
-我们想知道吗?-修剪
-Do we want to know? -Shaving.
对不起 修剪自己的体毛
Sorry. Sorry. Manscaping.
他的胸部 他要出去参加游泳队
His chest. He's going out for swim team.
普鲁可能是个三岁小大人 但至少她不会霸占浴室
Pru might be a threenager, but at least she doesn't hog the bathroom.
她一直想要一条狗
She's been angling for a dog.
这就是我们需要的 对吗?
That's all we need, right?
小狗的牙齿轻咬她的手指和脚趾
Little puppy teeth nipping at her fingers and toes.
行了 终于没有孩子在场 可是我们还在谈论孩子
Here we are, kid-free finally, and we're still talking about kids.
-谁想谈论成人的东西?-我想
-Who wants to talk about adult stuff? -I do.
贝莉 诊所怎么样了?
Okay. Bailey, how's the clinic?
很忙 我们几乎无法满足需求
Busy. We can hardly keep up with the demand.
医疗执照怎么样了?
How's the medical license?
仍然暂停 但朝着好的方向发展
Still suspended. But yeah, getting there.
是吗?
Is it?
你想去厨房♥帮我吗?
Do you want to help me in the kitchen?
不行 没有许可证 所以...
I can't. No license, so...
我可以帮你做点事
I can help you with something.
不用了 泰蒂可以的 对吗?
No, don't be silly. Teddy's got it, right?
对
Right.
那我们还是接着谈孩子的事?
So, should we go back to talking about kids?
没事的
It'll be okay.
-宝贝?-没事的
-Babe? -It'll be okay.
我可以通过拼车软件 开始提供拼车服务
I'll start driving on the rideshare app.
如果你之后需要再做一次手术
And if you need another surgery after that,
-我可以收更多的吉他学生 -行了 别说了!
-I'll take on more guitar students-- -Come on. Stop!
娜塔莉亚 埃利奥特
Natalia, Elliot.
这是同意书讲明了手术的风险
This is the consent form identifying the risks of the procedure.
是说我可能会死 对吗?
They say I could die, right?
如果我死了...
If I die...
你们的经济状况有多困难?
How deep in the hole are you?
在疫情期间 他们让我们两个都做兼♥职♥
During the pandemic, they made us both part-time.
我们只有可以负担得起的健康保险
We two got the only health insurance we could afford
我们以为会没事的
and we thought we're gonna be fine.
但现在我们债务缠身
But now we're buried in debt.
我要死了 让我生命中最爱的人 一贫如洗 无家可归
I'm going to die and leave the love of my life poor and homeless.
你们两个应该离婚
You two should get a divorce.
别开玩笑
It's not funny.
不 这并不是说...
No, that wasn't meant to be--
-关医生 请出去一下 -不 确实是有医疗离婚
-Dr. Kwan, please step outside-- -No, medical divorce is a real thing.
它可以让埃利奥特 不受娜塔莉亚的债务所累
It could help Elliot not get saddled by Natalia's debt.
它可以帮助娜塔莉亚 获得更多的保险或援助
It could help Natalia to qualify for more insurance or aid,
因为他们不会有共同的收入
since they won't have a joint income.
而如果他们有资产 这可以保护他们
And if they have assets, it could protect them.
等一下
Wait...
简直是太棒了
That's brilliant.
什么?
What?
-宝贝 -不 你是我的妻子
-Babe... -No. You're my wife.
关医生 我想去外面谈一下
Dr. Kwan, I'd like a word outside. Please.
-现在! -我不会和我爱的女人离婚
-Now! -I'm not divorcing the woman I love.
我说过不要跟着我
I said, do not follow me!
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
我像是没事吗?
Do I look okay?
你看起来...
Well, you look...
你看起来很完美
You look perfect.
什么?
What?
对我来说 你看起来总是很完美
To me, you kinda always look perfect.
也许这个时机不太好 但我想说的是
Maybe my timing isn't great, but I need to say that
即使你不高兴 你也是...
even when you're upset, you are...
相当完美
pretty damn perfect.
-卢卡斯 -你那么聪明
-Lucas. -You're so smart.
而当你生气时 你变得更聪明
And when you get mad, you get smarter.
当你因为无法解决问题而生气时
Like, when you get mad 'cause you can't figure out a case,
那正是你想通的时候
that's when you figure it out.
所以现在你看起来
So right now, you look like
像是即将要解开一个大谜团
a person who's about to solve a big mystery.
像是要把一切都弄清楚
Like a person who's gonna figure everything out.
-西蒙娜 我可以进来吗?-不行
Simone, may I come in? -No.
宝贝 我对我所说的 感到抱歉 我爱你
Baby, I'm sorry for what I said. I love you.
对不起 我想把这个问题搞清楚 但我却一直搞错
I'm sorry, I'm trying to get this right and I keep getting it wrong.
宝贝 求你
Baby, please.
特雷 给我一点时间 好吗?我们可以稍后再谈吗?
Trey, can you just give me a minute, okay? Can we talk later?
我从未像爱你一样爱过别人
I've never loved anyone the way that I love you.
我无法想象与其他人生活
I can't see my life with anyone else.
我知道我是个势利眼 我知道我是个混♥蛋♥
I know I'm a snob. I know I'm an ass.
我会变得更好
I'll be better.
因为你让我变得更好
'Cause you make me better.
特雷 我...
Trey, I'm...
我很累 我只需要几分钟
I'm tired. I just need a few minutes.
-好的 -我会去找你
I'll come find you.
我爱你
I love you.
好吧
Okay. So...
我们已经订婚 我们曾经有过一切 他认识我的家人
We were engaged. We had a whole life. He knows my family.
我爸爸爱他 我奶奶爱他
My dad loves him, my grandmother loves him--
你爱他吗?
Do you love him?
因为如果你爱他 你应该去和他谈谈
Because if you love him, you should go talk to him.
你当真?
Are you serious?
对 如果你爱他 你应该...
Yeah, well, if you love him, you should...
你应该为他而战
You should fight for him.
现在你把我推给他
Now you're pushing me over to him.
我没有推你
I'm not pushing you.
我是说 你爱他吗?
I'm saying, do you love him?
对 我该走了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表