I didn't wanna sit through the test.
标准化问题感觉像是以一种 荒谬的方式来衡量个人能力
The standardized questions felt like an absurd way to measure one's ability
来照顾病人
to take care of people.
我坐在那里 盯着考题 然后在某个时候
I would sit there, I would fixate on that, and at some point...
我站起来离开
I'd get up and I'd go.
还是成功了
Well, it worked out.
成功了 只是因为有人帮我搞明白了
It worked out only because someone helped me figure it out.
过来 坐下
Come here, sit down.
过来 拿着这个
Come on, take this.
我教你应该以什么方式 来跟皮尔斯讲话
I'm gonna show you how to present to Pierce
让她觉得她需要听
-in the way that she needs to hear it. -Okay.
不要理会你周围的一切 除了这个病例 任何一切
Ignore everything else around you except for the case, everything.
不需要太多字 太多细节
Fewer words, fewer details.
现在给我介绍一下病人 首先是名字
Now present me the patient name first.
利用图表的做两次 然后凭记忆再做一次
You're gonna do it twice with the chart and once from memory.
-好 -开始
-All right. -Let's go.
杰西卡·霍尔 22岁
Uh, Jessica Hall, 22.
当需要挽救生命时 外科医生不会不战而降
When it comes to saving lives, surgeons won't go down without a fight.
我们中的许多人 在自己的生活中也不轻易放弃
Many of us refuse to give up easily in our own lives, too.
-嘿 -嘿
Hey. Are you done early? -Hey.
-你提前结束了?-不 手术之间休息一下
Hey. Are you done early? -Hey.
-你提前结束了?-不 手术之间休息一下
No. I'm taking a break between surgeries.
我准备去餐厅吃饭 我从早上开始就没吃东西
I'm about to hit the cafeteria. I haven't eaten since morning.
你觉得用甜甜圈 而不是婚礼蛋糕如何?
Hey, what do you think about a donut bar instead of a wedding cake?
你不喜欢 好吧 我闭嘴
Oh, you hate it. Okay, I'll stop.
不是 我只是...
No, no. I just--
我觉得我们应该在六月前结婚
I think we should get married before June.
比如四月 五月?
Like April-May?
或者就下个月?
Or like next month?
哇 好啊
Wow. Okay.
我想趁着我姥姥还能参加
I want to do it while my grandma can still come.
我们可以在我姥姥的后院办
We could do it in my grandma's backyard.
这不是洛克山农场 但我觉得这对她来说意义重大
It's not Rock Hills Farm, but I think it'd mean a lot to her.
对我也是
And to me.
你恨我吗?
Do you hate me?
不 我爱你
No.
不 我爱你
I love you.
我将更快成为你老公
And I'll get to be your husband that much sooner.
这比豪♥宅♥更好 因为它将是一个家...
It'll be better than a huge mansion because it will be home...
-我们必须找...我不说了 -不 继续说
-And we need to find... Wait, I'll stop. -No, go ahead.
我们可以固执 争强好胜
We can be stubborn and competitive.
我们不喜欢输
We don't like to lose.
抗♥议♥者还在外面吗?
Protesters still out there?
只剩下几个 警♥察♥逮捕了一些 并将其余的人赶走了
Uh, just a few. PD arrested some and pushed the rest back, so.
讨论完之后 我就回去看看RJ的情况
Um, well, after this consult, I'll run back up there and check on RJ.
纳吉 你今天救了病人 太厉害了
That was an amazing save today, Ndugu.
我不知道你是否还在考虑 那个血管研究奖学金
I don't know if you're still considering the vascular fellowship,
但如果你回去在手术室当学生 是病人的损失
but... patients would suffer if you went back
但如果你回去在手术室当学生 是病人的损失
to being a student in the O.R.
知道了
Okay. Got it.
-嘿 -嘿
-Great. Hey. -Hey.
-天哪 这一天可真不容易 -嗯
-Oh, God, it's been a day. -Well...
你很胜任
it suits you.
谢谢
Thanks.
但我们也是人
But we're also human,
会感到气馁
and can get discouraged.
当这种情况发生时 我们必须寻找身边的灵感
When that happens, we have to look for inspiration around us...
你行的 好吗?把真♥相♥告诉她
You got this, okay? Just tell her the truth.
蒙哥马利医生
Dr. Montgomery,
我只想说谢谢你 我的伴侣想去度个产前蜜月
I just wanted to say thank you. My partner wanted to do a babymoon,
但我只想做这个 很高兴我做到了
but I really wanted to do this. I'm glad that I did.
你怀孕多少周了?
How far along are you?
28周 但有件事你应该知道
Twenty-eight weeks. But there's something you should know--
(妇产科)
Oh, um...
我来吧
Oh. Here, let me get this.
今天有件事你应该知道
There's something you should know about today.
早些时候...
Earlier...
闪开!
Get out of the way!
-我的天 -我的天
Get out of the way!
-我的天 -我的天
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
天哪!
Oh, my God.
退后!
Stay back!
并寻找到继续前进的力量
...and find the strength to keep going.
《实习医生》
I am a wave
《实习医生》
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表