He's coding. He's bleeding out. - From what?
切断的主动脉
A transected aorta.
她没有脉搏了 -什么
I just lost her pulse. -What?
开始进行心肺复苏 -萨姆什么情况
Started compressions! -How's Sam?
他很危急 我尽力了
He's critical. I'm doing everything I can.
我需要一件新罩衣和手套
All right, I need a new gown and gloves.
我们需要交叉切割主动脉
We need to cross-clamp the aorta.
卢卡斯 在主治医来之前 不要做任何事
Lucas, do not do anything until an attending gets here.
我们呼了所有人 没人来 我们没有时间了
We paged everyone, no one's coming in, we don't have time.
而皮尔斯 她指导过你 对吗
And Pierce, she mentored you, yeah?
我来切开 但你需要交叉夹住 你会做得更快
I'll open, but you need to cross-clamp. You'll do it faster.
不 亚当斯 不要这样做
No, Adams, do not do that!
亚当斯 他的病历上有我的名字 他是我的病人
Adams, my name is on his chart, he's my patient!
西蒙妮 他快死了
Simone, he's dying.
但当我们做的时候...
But when we do...
好 给我罩衣和手套
Okay, gown and glove me.
在你切入他胸口的那一刹那 就没有回头路可走了
The second you cut into his chest, there's no turning back.
奥特曼主任 你不要死在我面前
Chief Altman, you do not die on me.
好 来吧
All right, here we go.
一切都突然变得很清楚
...everything suddenly becomes all clear.
杭特医生 你需要去一号♥手术室
Dr. Hunt, you're needed in O.R. one.
我很快就去
Yeah, I'll be there soon.
不 是奥特曼医生 你现在就得去
No, it's Dr. Altman. You need to go now.
现在
Now!
你可以看到你的道路
You can see your path.
你看到你的生活
You see your life.
你看到你的目的和你在这里的原因
You see your purpose and why you are here.
但是仅仅因为你看到它...
But just because you see it...
她室颤 清除
She's in V-Fib. Clear!
泰蒂
Teddy! Here. Teddy!
清除
Clear!
泰蒂 醒醒
Teddy, stay with me.
并不意味着你能实现它
...it doesn't mean you'll live up to it.
清除
Clear!
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表