So how does it feel to be back?
就像有人从我的鞋子里取出了氪星石
Like someone took kryptonite out of my shoe.
但我还没有从我经历过的 最完美的约会中平静下来
But I'm still coming down from the most perfect date I've ever had,
所以也可能是这个原因
so it might be that, too.
哇 一个被破坏的婚礼 开着新娘逃亡面包车
Wow. A busted wedding, driving the bride's getaway van,
并提前一天开始你的新工作 这是一个完美的约会
and starting your new job a day early was a perfect date?
我对“完美”的感觉可能有点奇怪
My sense of perfect' may be a little odd,
但我可以和你共同度过这一天
but I got to spend the day with you.
萨姆·萨顿 威尔森医生肯定已经离开了
Sam Sutton. Dr. Wilson must've left
他需要其他人来娱乐
and he needs someone else to entertain.
糟了 911
Crap. 911.
该死的 亚当斯 -去吧 我今晚给你打电♥话♥
Damn it! Adams! -Go! I'll call you tonight!
到底发生了什么 -天哪
What the hell happened? -Oh, my God.
我正在检查他的情况 然后他的胸管
I was checking in on him, and then his chest tube
开始喷血 他已失去两升多的血
started pouring blood, he's lost over two liters.
他的主动脉肯定是切断了
His aorta must've transected.
他的血流到了胸部
He's bleeding out into his chest.
今天早上病历上还只是一级
The chart it was only grade one this morning.
我们需要马上把他送到手术室
All right. We need to get him up to the O.R. right now.
我已经让他们做好准备了
I already asked them to get it ready.
好 和我在那里碰头 以最快的速度给他做准备
Right. Meet me up there and prep him as fast as you can.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
休息一下 -在外面
Takin' a break. - Out here?
更安静
It's quieter.
或者刚才是
Or it was.
想让我离开吗
You want me to leave?
是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
你怎么了
What is going on with you?
只是想知道你想要什么 就这样
Just wondering what you want, that's all.
我...
I...
我觉得你应该搬出去住
I-- I think that you should move out.
这个问题我已经 想了一段时间 有些...
I've been thinking about it for a while, I think that it's...
困惑
confusing for the kids.
对孩子们 -这是关于孩子们
So, this is about the kids?
是的 -不是因为“飞鼠洛奇”
Yes. -Not Rocky the Flying Squirrel?
山姆
Sam?
不是
No.
不 不一定 但我希望能遇到一个人
No, not necessarily, but, yeah, I want to be able to meet someone.
你看起来做得不错
Well, you seem to be doing just fine.
我不太喜欢像你那样把人带回家
I'm not comfortable bringing people home like you are.
我已经几个月没有那么做了
I haven't done that in months.
我一直忙着准备午餐
I've been too busy packing lunches,
去卢娜的医生预约
and showing up at Luna's doctor's appointments
成为你哭泣时可以依靠的肩膀 和你的出气筒
and being your shoulder to cry on and your punching bag.
为什么感觉像你在指责我什么
Why do I feel like you're accusing me of something?
我已经改变了我的整个生活 来围绕着你 我们...
I've changed my entire life to revolve around you, us.
我从未要求你这样做
I never asked you to!
现在到了你们都在等待的时刻
And now, the moment that we've all been waiting for...
凯瑟琳·福克斯奖
the Catherine Fox Award.
这个奖项颁给那些
This award is given to those who have achieved
在我们领域内取得卓越成就 同时突破界限的人
excellence in our field while pushing boundaries.
这里为今年的获奖者颁奖的人
Here to present this year's winner,
她自己也是福克斯奖的获得者 我们最著名的
is a Fox recipient herself, one of our most well-known
突破界限者 梅莉迪丝·格蕾医生
boundary-pushers, Dr. Meredith Grey.
等一下 他们为什么不叫我上去
Wait a minute. Why aren't they calling me up there?
我坐那架可怕的飞机 就是为了颁发这个该死的奖项
I took that plane ride from hell just to present the damn award.
这个房♥间里都是医学天才
This is a room filled... with medical genius.
对不起 我来晚了
Sorry, I'm late.
我环顾四周
I look around
看到了那些今年对医学 做出了惊人成就的人们
and see those responsible for incredible achievements in medicine this year.
生物人工心脏 部分心脏移植
Bio-artificial hearts, partial heart transplants,
干细胞疗法 异种移植
stem cell therapy, xenotransplantation,
基因编辑 但是有史以来第一次
gene editing... but for the first time ever,
福克斯医生 以她无限的智慧
Dr. Fox, in her infinite wisdom,
决定今年要打破常规
has decided that this is the year to break the rules.
有史以来第一次
For the first time ever,
这个奖项将授予一项非手术项目
the award is going to go to a non-surgical project,
甚至是一个非提名者
even a non-nominee.
在这个国家 我们正处于全国性的公共卫生危机
We are in the midst of national public health crisis in this country.
现在 超过一半的... -我教他们的
Right now, in more than... -I taught them.
州属 -我在我的诊所教过他们
...half of our states... -I taught them at my clinic.
女性被迫要接受不仅是意外的怀孕
...women are being forced to carry not only unwanted pregnancies
还有不安全的怀孕
but unsafe pregnancies.
他们在法律上被禁止接受护理
They are legally prohibited from receiving care,
那不仅是为了保护她们的生殖权利
that protects not only their reproductive rights,
还有她们的生存
but their survival.
随着这些禁令的实施 医生不再接受培训
And with these bans, doctors are no longer being trained
进行手术 挽救生命的手术
in these procedures, life-saving procedures,
在大多数堕胎中都会用到的
that are used in more than just most abortions.
但有一位医生试图改变这一切
But there is one doctor who is trying to change all of that,
一次一个手术 一次一个受训者
one procedure at a time, one trainee at a time.
她的开创性工作是在保护生殖权利
Whose groundbreaking work in protecting reproductive rights
并培训下一代医生
and training the next generation of doctors
懂得如何进行生殖护理
on how to perform reproductive care.
米兰达·贝莉医生 我们很高兴 将凯瑟琳·福克斯奖授予你
Dr. Miranda Bailey, we would love to present you with the Catherine Fox Award
由于你今年对医学的重大贡献
for your significant contribution to medicine this year.
上去 去吧
Get up there. Go!
天哪
Oh, my God!
祝贺你 谢谢
Congratulations. Thank you.
好
Yeah!
好吧
Okay, okay.
好吧 天哪 那是一个漫长的岁月
Okay. Oh, my God. It's been such a long year.
嗨
Hi!
好吧
Okay. Okay. Okay.
好吧
Okay.
你在争论 一个非提名者获得奖项的逻辑
You're debating the logic of a non-nominee winning an award.
算是吧
I mean, kinda! - Yeah.
好在是贝莉偷了它 赢 赢
Well, at least it was Bailey who stole it-- Won. Won.
至少是贝莉赢了
At least it was Bailey who won.
如果我要输人 还不如就是她
If I'm going to lose to somebody, it might as well be her.
天哪
Oh, man.
今晚我忍♥不住想起宝宝阿洛
I couldn't stop thinking of Baby Arlo tonight,
只是想知道他的生活会怎样
just wondering what he'll do with his life.
他做什么并不重要 他现在有了自己的生活
It doesn't matter what he does, he has a life now.
感谢你
Thanks to you.
感谢我们
Hey, thanks to us.
你想去喝一杯吗
You want to get a drink?
我们现在就这样吗
Is this what we are now?
已婚 但分居
Married, but apart,
只要我们在同一个房♥间里 就会有令人难忘的性♥爱♥
and having mind-blowing sex whenever we're in the same room?
当我们一起创造医学奇迹
When we pull off medical miracles together?
性和医学奇迹 是我们总能做对的两件事
Sex and medical miracles were the two things we always got right.
玛姬
Maggie...
我们是否应该离婚
should we get divorced?
这是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
我想在新工作中表现出色
I want to excel at my new job.
大展身手
Like, really tear it up.
我想拯救生命 和帮助像阿洛这样的病人
And I want to save lives and help patients like Arlo
我想把我所知道的一切教给下一代
and I want to teach this next generation everything I know
我希望能有新的突破
and I want to break new ground.
我不希望这是 我最后一次获得福克斯奖提名
And I don't want this to be my last Fox Award nomination.
我希望这是个开始
I want it to be the beginning.
我们就从这个开始吧
Well, let's just start with that.
其余的我们以后再想办法
We'll figure out the rest later.
来吧 米兰达 外面有很多人等着跟你合影
to take their picture with you.
不 我哭得很难看
Oh, no... I ugly-cried.
我不敢相信我哭得那么难看
I can't believe I ugly-cried
在世界上最有成就的外科医生面前
in front of the most accomplished surgeons in the world.
如果这能让你感觉好些的话
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
我打算在回家的路上在车里痛哭
I plan on ugly-crying in the car on the way home.
因为我忍♥不住说实话 我会失去所有的资金支持
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表