我的天哪!
Oh, my God!
不 嘿 不要 住手
No, hey, no, no, no, stop.
-住手 -我的天!
-Stop. -Oh, my God!
复杂的心脏手术中 一个更折磨人的部分是
One of the more harrowing parts of complex heart surgeries
我们不再让患者依靠体外循环机
is the moment we wean the patient off the cardiopulmonary bypass machine.
卢卡斯!
Oh, Lucas!
我们开始慢慢给患者增温
We start slowly warming the patient.
-你起得很早 -睡不着
-You're up early. -Couldn't sleep.
随着患者体温的上升
As the patient's temperature rises,
我们要检查以确保 心脏中所有的空气都已排除
we check to make sure all of the air has been removed from the heart.
早上好
Good morning.
-嘿 -早
-Hey. -Good morning.
要带咖啡上路吗?
Coffee for the road?
-今晚把它带回来 -谢谢
-Bring it back tonight. -Thank you.
有人想要除草机吗?
Anybody want a weed whacker?
拐角的那家人在送一堆免费的东西
The house on the corner is giving away a bunch of stuff for free.
我要迟到了 晚上见
I'm going to be late, but I'll see you tonight.
-拜 -拜
-Bye! -Bye.
她拿走了我的杯子!
She took my mug!
看来她今晚会把它带回来
Apparently she'll bring it back tonight.
找到了些不错的伴娘礼服 要是你需要的话
Found some good bridesmaid dress options, if you're looking.
这些衣服应该放在博物馆里
Those dresses belong in a museum.
它们是免费的 走开
They're free, and go away.
你觉得我可以去主持吗?因为我一直都想做
Do you think that I could officiate? 'Cause I've always wanted to do that.
我跟你又不熟
I barely know you.
真遗憾 你们有打算吗?
Oh, I'm sorry. Are you going to do it?
我和特里还有很多事要考虑
Terry and I still have a lot to figure out.
好啊 我可以参与吗?
Yes, I'm in the mix.
一旦移开主动脉交叉钳
Once the aortic cross clamp is removed,
所有的目光都会集中在心脏上 那是关键时刻
all eyes are on the heart for that moment of truth.
它会不会开始跳动?
Will it start to beat?
嘿 可以借件衣服吗?
Hey, can I borrow a shirt?
我需要多带一点衣服过来
I need to bring some more clothes over here.
自己去看吧
Help yourself.
谢谢
Thank you.
我去做早餐
You know, I'm going to go make breakfast.
本想告诉你的 已经没有好的格兰诺拉麦片了
Meant to tell you, we are out of the good granola.
真的?我刚刚买♥♥了一些
Really? I just bought some.
我知道 我一直很喜欢酸奶 我会再去买♥♥一些的
I know. I've been on a yogurt kick. I'll get some more.
那是凯吗?能替我跟他们问好吗?
Is that Kai? Will you tell them I said hi?
他们啥时来这里?
When are they coming back here?
我想给他们看一部记录片
I've got this documentary I want to show them.
我们可以稍后再谈吗?
Can we talk about this a little later?
他们马上要开会 所以我…
They're about to go into a meeting, so I just gotta...
没问题 未完待续
No, of course, of course. To be continued.
不好意思 我没想到 会有人在这里做这个
I'm sorry. I didn't know anyone was here doing this.
早啊 宝贝
Morning, baby.
这是塔娅
Meet Taya.
塔娅是西雅图最受好评的灵气修行者
Taya is Seattle's most highly regarded Reiki practitioner.
灵气?当然了
Reiki? Of course.
灵气 你知道 它是一种能量治疗技术
Reiki. You know, it's an energy healing technique.
它可以清理思绪 促进放松并提高注意力
It clears the mind, promotes relaxation and improves focus.
我觉得今天应该在我的手术前试试 接下来你想试一下吗?
I thought I'd give it a try before my surgery today. You want to go next?
不用 谢谢 我只想找到我的雨衣
No, thank you. I was just looking for my raincoat.
在门厅的壁橱里
It's in the hall closet.
我的工作量并没有减少
It's not like my workload has just evaporated.
诊所的文书工作增加了一倍
My paperwork has doubled with the clinic.
拜托 多向住院总医师抱怨 一些关于数据输入的问题
Well, please complain more about data entry to a chief resident.
你想让它成为一场比赛?我要做两份工作
You want to make it a contest? Because I work two jobs.
我一般会有兼♥职♥ 我还是个母亲 就像有四份工作
I moonlight in general. Plus, I'm a mom. That's, like, four jobs.
我觉得我有七份
Well, I feel like I have seven.
我经常梦见分配实习生轮班工作
I'm having recurring dreams about intern rotation assignments
我本该梦见火♥辣♥的护士
when I should be dreaming about... hot nurse.
-火♥辣♥的护士 火♥辣♥的卡洛斯 -什么?
-Hot nurse. Hot Carlos. -What? What?
-等等 快 挡住我 -天哪
-Oh, wait. Quick, hide me. -Oh, my God.
怎么回事?
What is happening right now?
我和卡洛斯有一次互动
Carlos and I had an interaction
在实习生聚会上
at the intern house party.
-一个高质量的互动?-绝对高质量 是的
-A quality interaction? -Very high quality. Yes.
后来他给了我他的电♥话♥号♥码
And afterwards, he gave me his number.
有什么问题吗?
So what's the problem?
-他觉得我挺酷的 -然后呢?
-He thinks I'm cool. -So?
看看我!
Look at me!
好吧 那就摘下头盔
Okay, well, just take off the bike helmet.
-等他走了我告诉你 -天哪
-I'll tell you when he's gone. -Gosh.
嘿 今天你有派人来监督我吗?
Hey, have you assigned someone to supervise me today?
没错 我就知道我忘了什么
Right. I knew I was forgetting something.
我要看显微镜 参加一个 合规会议 不知那是什么
I've got to look at microscopes and then a compliance meeting, whatever that is.
此外我还有数不清的事要做
So somewhere between that and the hundred other things I have to do,
我会给你找个监督者
I will get you a supervisor.
-先做这个 -欧文…
-Do that first. -Owen, I--
我给医疗委员会打了电♥话♥
I called the medical commission.
说了什么?
And said what?
我向他们提出上诉 他们批准了我的请求
I asked them for an appeal, and they granted me one.
会派个指导医师
They're sending a preceptor.
他给我做个评估 如果我能通过
He will assess me, and if I pass,
他们将暂时恢复我的执照
they will temporarily reinstate my license.
你就这么决定了?你都没和我谈过这事?
You just decided that? You didn't even talk to me about it?
你我已经破裂 你知道 我知道
You and I are broken. You know it, I know it,
我肯定整个医院都知道
I'm pretty sure the entire hospital knows it.
如果我能够再次行医 也许我们可以不再怨恨彼此
If I can practice medicine again, maybe we can stop resenting each other.
好吧 他们什么时候来评估?
All right. When are they coming to assess you?
今天 他现在就在楼下
Today. He's downstairs right now.
所以 关于监督者…
So, about the supervisor...
波特跟纳吉 米林跟伟柏医生
Porter's with Ndugu. Millin's with Dr. Webber.
格里菲斯和安田 你们跟薛波
Griffith and Yasuda, you're with Shepherd
马修打杂
and Matthew's on scut.
温馨提示 我今天 要和福克斯医生在手术室里
As a gentle reminder, I will be in the O.R. today with the Dr. Fox,
所以不要呼我 给我打电♥话♥或试图找到我
so do not page me, call me, or attempt to find me.
要是我们的患者快死了呢?
What if our patient is dying?
把这种态度转化为想办法去救他们
Take that attitude and channel it into saving them.
快走
Move.
我来退我的实习生
I've come to return my interns.
肯定没有退货政策
Pretty sure there's a no return policy.
我所有的手术都被取消了
All my surgeries have been canceled.
他们唯一能学到的就是 如何成为西雅图的毒舌
Only thing they'd be learning is how to be the viper of Seattle.
我觉得这也不失为一个教学机会
Well, I see that as a possible teaching opportunity.
-你想让我们去哪里?-给我一点时间
-Where do you want us? -Look, just give me a second.
施密特医生 我们要晚了
Dr. Schmidt, we're late.
很抱歉 福克斯医生
I'm so sorry, Dr. Fox.
我需要重新安排这些实习生
I just need to reassign these interns.
谁愿意来修复一个阴♥茎♥?
Who wants to come fix a penis?
-没问题 -我可以
-Totally. -I'm in.
他们被重新安排了 走吧 大家伙儿 走吧
Consider them reassigned. Let's go, fellas. Let's go.
娜塔莉亚·浅木 32岁 右侧开颅手术后第二天
Natalia Asaki, 32, post-op day two from right craniotomy
为了切除转移性病灶
for a resection of a metastatic lesion
来自于原发性食道癌
from the primary esophageal carcinoma.
你的切口愈合得很好 娜塔莉亚 没有感染的迹象
Well, your incision is healing well, Natalia. No sign of infection.
我能很快去旅行吗?
Will I be able to travel soon?
亲爱的 你刚刚做了脑部手术
Honey, you just had brain surgery.
别着急 好吗?
Let's not rush anything, okay?
朋友们凑钱让我们度个离婚蜜月
Our friends chipped in to give us a divorce honeymoon.
我们想去欧洲看夕阳
We want to go to Europe to see that sunsets.
日落是娜塔莉亚一天中最喜欢的时光
Sunset is Natalia's favorite time of the day.
当天空变成一幅画 这是一个奇妙的时刻
It's the magical hour when the sky becomes a painting.
我和妻子最近进行了一次难忘的旅行
My wife and I took a spectacular trip recently,
没错 它确实能滋养心灵
and yes, it really does feed the soul.
看到了吗?我们的旅行是医生推荐的
See? Our trip is doctor recommended.
我们啥时可以预订机票 伟柏医生?
When can we book our plane ticket, Dr. Webber?
我们需要先做PET扫描 然后再对癌症进行重新分级
Well, we need to get a PET scan first, and then we'll re-stage the cancer,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表