It's okay. -
你怎么样?
How are you?
我挺好 很忙 去取了器官
Yeah, I'm good. Good. Busy. Yeah.
我挺好 很忙 去取了器官
Went to pick up organs in San Francisco, Santa Antonio, and Santa Fe last week.
上周在旧金山 圣菲 和圣安东尼奥
Went to pick up organs in San Francisco, Santa Antonio, and Santa Fe last week.
所以 很忙
So, busy.
没有去波士顿的计划?
No plans for a trip to Boston?
你并不会计划去拿器官
Well, you don't really plan to pick up organs.
-你知道我的意思 -是的
-You know what I mean. -Yes, I do.
你们有说过话吗?
Have you spoken at all?
我收到一条短♥信♥说她
Um, I get a text message about her getting lost
大约每周一次在波士顿的街道上迷路
in the streets of Boston about, uh... about once a week.
那些街道非常复杂
Those are very complicated streets.
对
Yes.
她不知所措
She's overwhelmed.
没错
Yeah.
如果有帮助的话 我所有的消息都来自佐拉
If it helps at all, I get all my updates from Zola.
我跟她说我爱她 她假装没听到
I told her I loved her and she pretended not to hear me.
她让人捉摸不透
She's complicated.
对
Yeah.
你让她快乐
You make her happy.
别放弃
Don't give up.
我送了杰西卡的实验结果 并完成了她的入院单
Okay, so I dropped off, uh, Jessica's lab work
我送了杰西卡的实验结果 并完成了她的入院单
and finished her admission orders.
她的扫描呢?
And the scans?
我刚刚上传
I... I just uploaded them.
对不起 我也要同时处理家里的事
Sorry. I was... I was dealing with a house thing.
再过几个小时
In a few hours,
杰西卡将会躺在手术台上
Jessica's gonna be open on an operating table
我们要对她的重要器官负责
with her vital organs in our hands.
你不能因为家里的事而分心
You cannot get distracted with house things.
-不管是什么事 -我明白 对不起
-Or anything. -I know. I'm sorry.
收到扫描了
Ah, scans are in.
我们来看一下 好吗?
Let's, uh... let's take a look, shall we?
我看到多处错位的肋骨骨折
I'm seeing multiple displaced rib fractures,
右侧有个巨大的血气胸
and a massive hemothorax on the right side.
一旦我插上胸管 我们就马上把他送到CT室
Once I place the chest tube, we'll rush him up to CT.
对 同意
Right, agree.
然后去手术室 根据他的胸管输出量
And then to the O.R., depending on his chest tube output.
肺部挫伤严重 不确定他能保持稳定状态多久
It's a bad lung contusion, I'm not sure how long he'll remain stable.
这个病人已经在系统中了
Ryan Jenkins. Our patient's already in the system.
就是说他曾来过这里?
Like he's been here before?
就是说他今天应该来这里 是个定向的肺捐献者
Like he's supposed to be here today. Directed lung donor,
3号♥手术室 接受者是杰西卡·霍尔
OR 3, recipient's Jessica Hall.
那是玛姬的病人
That's Maggie's patient.
她等待移植手术差不多有两年了
She's been waiting on a transplant for almost two years.
拿走...
Just... just... just take...
拿走...我的肺 拿走
Take... my lung. Take it.
-拿走 -他在大出血!
He's hemorrhaging!
血氧饱和度降到70左右
O2's dropped to 70s.
该死的 给我一个插管盘
Damn it, let's get an intubation tray.
挂两个单位的血液
Hang two units of blood.
他一插完管子 我们就直接去手术室
As soon as he's tubed, we're headed straight to the O.R.
这是血液
Here's the blood.
你肯定是他吗?
Are you sure it's him?
我可以看看他吗?
Can I... can I see him?
瑞安有带他的驾照
Ryan had his driver's license on.
反正都是他 杭特医生 我们的创伤外科医生
Either way, it's him. Dr. Hunt, our trauma surgeon,
正在准备给他做手术
is prepping him for surgery now.
他需要做手术?什么样的手术?
He needs surgery? What kind of surgery?
他流了很多血
He's lost a significant amount of blood.
天哪!
Oh, my God.
他的胸部...是他的心脏吗?
His chest-- Is it his heart?
他的肺
It's his lungs.
他开得有多快?
How fast was he driving?
-你当真?-不
-Are you serious? -No.
你现在真的在问这个问题?
Are you really asking that question right now?
杰西卡
Jessica, Jessica.
好啦
Okay.
我知道这很难接受
I know this is a lot to take in.
但由于RJ的伤势很严重
But due to the severity of RJ's injuries,
他今天不可能给你一个肺
he's not going to be able to donate the lung today.
也许永远不可能
Or possibly ever.
我不在乎
I don't care about that.
-杰西卡 -请你出去
-Jessica-- -Please get out.
我不能...我现在不能听你的 请出去 妈妈
I can't-- I can't listen to you right now, please get out, Mom.
请救救他 不惜一切代价
And please, please save him. Do whatever it takes.
我将尽我所能
I'll do everything I can.
给她一点时间
Let's, um... let's give her a minute.
阴♥道♥超声检查有助于确定怀孕周数
A vaginal ultrasound helps to determine how far along the pregnancy is.
你给病人提供建议 不要去劝说
You are counselling the patient, not persuading.
讲明情况 回答问题
Okay? Offer the facts, answer questions.
提供选择
Give options. Okay?
这是米非司酮
That's the mifepristone.
它会阻止你自身的孕激素
It will block your body's own progesterone
让怀孕中断
to stop the pregnancy from growing.
用完这个 你再服用米索前列醇
After you take that, we'll start you with the misoprostol.
如果不确定 你还是可以花些时间来考虑
If you're not sure, you can take some time to think about it.
我确定
I'm sure.
我只是不喜欢吃药
I just don't like pills.
明白
Okay.
我比我妈生我时大两岁
I'm two years older than my mom was when she had me.
她当时结婚了
She was married,
他们住在一个排屋 当我看那时的照片时
they lived in a townhome, and when I look back at pictures,
她看起来像个成年人
she seems like a grown-up.
但我还没有到那一步
But I'm not there yet.
我仍在努力克服 她对我造成的持久伤害
I'm still working through the lasting damage she did to me.
也许有一天我在精神上准备好 来承担这个责任
So maybe one day I will be mentally ready to take that on,
但现在...我不能
but right now... I can't.
我不能当母亲
I can't be a mother.
但我可以当阿姨
But I can be an aunt.
我可以并将成为你的宝宝最棒的阿姨
I can and will be the most incredible aunt to your baby.
你想让我放点音乐吗?
Do you want me to play you some music?
我给你做了一份歌♥单
I made you a playlist.
为我的流产?
For my abortion?
你给我做了一份 等我生孩子时用!
You made me one for when I gave birth!
太不一样了!
So different!
好 喝完继续打牌
Okay. Cards it is.
不 我是想付钱而不是停服务
No. No, no, no. I'm trying to... I'm trying to pay, not stop service.
喂?
Hello?
我可以给你帐户号♥码或地址吗?
Yeah. Can I... can I just give you my account number or--
亚当斯
Adams.
你在那里站多久了?
How long have you been standing there?
有一会儿了 你早该挂断电♥话♥
Long enough that you should have hung up the phone.
想出一个计划 如何调整杰西卡的治疗和用药
Come up with a plan for how you would adjust Jessica's treatment
以便预防心脏衰竭
and meds in order to prevent heart failure.
她需要办出院手续
She'll need discharge paperwork
因为她今天不能做移植手术
since she's not getting a transplant today.
你有需要把这个写下来吗?
Do you need to be writing this down?
当然
Uh, sure. Uh...
她将继续留在UNOS名单上
She will remain on the UNOS list,
但我们需要向他们发送 她所有的术前化验和扫描结果
but we'll have to send over her pre-op labs and scans
以确保她的情况没有改变
in order to make sure that her status hasn't changed.
好 明白
Yeah, got it.
你没事吧?
Everything alright?
没事
Uh, fine. Fine.
我今天和马什和皮尔斯一起工作 她一直在给我施压
I'm working with Marsh and Pierce today, and she's on my case.
密♥码♥
Oh, passcode.
你知道房♥子的 煤气公♥司♥账户的密♥码♥吗?
Do you... do you know the passcode for the gas company account for the house?
梅莉迪丝和玛姬负责水电费
Oh, uh, Meredith and Maggie handled the utilities.
你问过玛姬吗?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表