What if she has CMV or encephalitis?
她一直没有呕吐或发烧
Well, she hasn't been vomiting or had a fever.
但可能是个肿瘤 比如听觉神经瘤?
But it could be a tumor. Like an acoustic neuroma?
如果是良性和可切除的 我们会感到庆幸
Then we'll be grateful that it's benign and resectable.
对 但可能是癌症 对吗?比如鼻咽部或什么的
Yeah, but it could be cancerous, right? Like, nasopharyngeal or something.
还有一些白血病患者有时…
And there are leukemia patients that sometimes...
乔
Jo.
我知道这有点像说
I know this is a little like saying,
停止需要氧气来生存 但不要惊慌
“Stop needing oxygen to live,” but let's not panic.
我们需要一步步来
We need to take it one step at a time.
-威尔森 卢娜?-是的
Wilson, Luna? -Yeah.
是我们 嘿 过来
Yes, yeah. That's us. Hey, come here. Come here.
你跟我们一起去吗?
Will you come with us?
是的 当然
Yeah. Of course.
来吧
Okay. Come. Come on.
你能想象出针头吗?
Do you visualize the needle?
可以
Yes.
在把针尖伸向低回声肿块的中心时
Good. Now study the ultrasound as you guide the tip of the needle
分♥析♥一下超声波
toward the center of the hypoechoic mass.
这很糟糕 对吗?你们发现了不好的东西 对吗?
It's bad, isn't it? You found something bad, didn't you?
从外观上它看起来有些可疑 但什么都还不能肯定
On appearance, it looks suspicious, but we won't know anything for sure
直到我们收到活检结果
until we get the results of the biopsy back.
我刚刚接了公♥司♥的一个大案子
I just got on this huge case at my firm.
他们可能会在华盛顿 最高法♥院♥讨论这个问题
They might be arguing it in front of the Washington Supreme Court.
这不在我的计划之中
This was not in my plans.
我以为这只是一些奇怪的小感染
I mean, I thought this was some weird little infection
拿些抗生素回家就行了
and I would go home with an antibiotic.
我可以先试一下抗生素吗?看看它是否会消失?
Can I try an antibiotic to see if it goes away?
遗憾的是抗生素对这种情况不起作用
An antibiotic unfortunately won't work for this.
这是怎么发生的?我定期去看医生
How is this happening? I go to the doctor regularly.
有时我会因为工作而错过 但我总会重新安排时间
I mean, sometimes I miss it for work, but I always reschedule.
我洗澡时做自我检查
And I do the self-exams in the shower.
只是感觉到有肿块 我怎么能知道呢?
It just all feels lumpy. How was I supposed to know?
托比 你的乳腺组织致密 你做的一切都是对的
Tobey, you have dense breast tissue. You did everything right.
格里菲斯医生发现的非常小 所以在你上一次的检查中
What Dr. Griffith found was small, so it might have been difficult
可能很难发现
to feel during your last exam.
我觉得我在受到惩罚
I feel like I'm being punished.
因为…工作太努力 总是把它放在第一位
For... working so hard, for always putting it first.
我妈会说我本应该早点生孩子
My mom's gonna say I should've had kids earlier.
一个职业不会让我在20年后微笑
That a career is not gonna make me smile in 20 years.
它会的 如果它是适合的
Yes, it will. If it's the right one.
我不是要反驳你的母亲
Don't mean to contradict your mother.
请反驳我的母亲
Please contradict my mother.
你热爱你的工作 那是一个美好的事情
You loving your job, that is a beautiful thing.
永远不要让任何人因此怪罪你
Don't ever let anyone make you wrong for that.
它不会让你变得冷漠 它让你充满激♥情♥
It does not make you cold, it makes you passionate.
你并没有受到惩罚
And you are not being punished.
即使最后是恶性的 你也有选择
Even if this turns out to be malignant, you have options.
你有好的选择
You have good options.
你对一切都很上心 所以你马上来到这里
You are so on top of everything that you came here immediately,
而这意味着我们有可能 提前发现了一些东西
and that means there's a chance that we might have found something early.
不是每个人都有这种机会
Not everyone has that chance.
你会没事的 托比
You're gonna be okay, Tobey.
我们很快就会有活检结果
We'll be back with the biopsy results shortly.
在那之前尽量放轻松
Try to relax until then.
好吧
Okay.
-把这些送到病理科 -好
-So get those to pathology. -Yes.
如果真的是癌症 我没有办法去告诉她
If it does turn out to be cancer, I can't be the one to tell her.
你可以的
Yes, you can.
好的医生因为各种原因 与病人建立联♥系♥
Good doctors connect with their patients for all kinds of reasons,
你在托比身上看到了自己 所以她会信任你
and you see yourself in Tobey, so she'll trust you.
我母亲死于这个
My mother died of it.
乳腺癌 我们没有及早发现
Breast cancer, and we did not catch it early.
它是漫长而痛苦的 它把她从我身边带走了
And it was long and painful, and it took her away from me.
它让她离开了她所热爱的生活
It took her away from a life that she loved
她等了太久才得到的
and that she had waited too long to claim.
我现在真的很想她 我希望我让她感到骄傲
I'm just really missing her right now. I hope I'm doing her proud.
肯定是这样 你是我遇到过的最好的老师之一
There's no way you're not. You are one of the best teachers I've ever had.
我希望能再次向你学习
I hope I get to learn from you again.
你知道 心急吃不了热豆腐
You know, a watched 3-D printer never boils.
我们的病人很幸运 她摔倒时你正好在我们医院
Our patient was lucky that you happened to be in town when she took a fall.
真的是
She is, isn't she?
我认为我们的病人很幸运 能有亲人在身边帮助
Well, I think our patient was lucky to have had a loved one nearby to help.
我认为我们的病人 只是想过自己的生活
I think our patient is just trying to live their life,
但他们做不到 因为他们的亲人痴迷于被需要的感觉
but they can't because their loved one is obsessed with being needed.
所以你是说我们的病人 因为被爱而受到压♥迫♥?
So you're saying our patient is being oppressed by being loved?
我们是否应该再确认一下手术计划?
Should we go over the surgical plan?
-好 -行
-Uh, fine. -Yes.
好
Okay.
再高一点
A little higher.
(是个男孩!)
好 不 低一点
Good. No, no, lower.
完美
Perfect.
看起来怎么样 普鲁?
How's it looking, Pru?
普鲁?
Pru?
糟了!普鲁!
Oh, damn it! Pru!
有人看到一个孩子吗?普鲁!
Hey, anybody seen a kid? Pru!
我估计礼品店没有犹太文化艺术品
I guess the gift shop doesn't have a Judaica section.
(是个男人!)
Pru!
普鲁!
Pru!
那好一点 对吧?
Well, that's not better, is it?
安田在哪里?她应该参与手术的
Where's Yasuda? She's supposed to be scrubbing in.
我不确定 但是… 如果你需要一个实习生 我可以
I... I'm not sure. But... if you need an intern, I'm available.
走吧
Let's go.
谢谢
Thank you.
她没事了
She's okay.
她不要再这样对我了
She's gotta stop doing this to me.
诺拉已回到重症监护室
Nola's being moved back to the ICU.
你可以坐在她身边
You can go and sit with her.
好 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
救了她 两次 谢谢
For saving her, twice.
我很高兴你能留下来 在格雷·斯隆 我很高兴你不会去芝加哥
I'm glad you're staying. At Grey Sloan.
我很高兴你能留下来 在格雷·斯隆 我很高兴你不会去芝加哥
I'm glad you're not going to Chicago.
我想协助你 今天真是太棒了
I want to be on your service. Today was amazing.
你的技术太赞了 我想向你学习
Your technique is amazing, and I want to learn from you.
我需要向你学习 所以…
I need to learn from you, so...
我不是对格雷·斯隆不忠诚
I am not being disloyal to Grey Sloan
我不打算为自己的抱负而道歉
and I'm not going to apologize for being ambitious.
我丈夫说你太有野心了吗?
Did my husband call you too ambitious?
不完全是 但感觉像是 而且不是以好的方式
Not exactly, but it felt like it, and not in the good way.
那个人 他一生所接触到的 都是有抱负的女人
That man, he's been around ambitious women his whole life.
他不会有任何其他方式
He wouldn't have it any other way.
你是一个开拓者
You are a trailblazer.
我是 伊莉丝·格蕾也是
Mm, I am. So was Ellis Grey.
对 你…你也了解她
Yeah, right. You... you knew her too.
倒也不是 我们会在某个会议上碰到
Not really. Our paths would cross at a conference here or there.
那时候并没有很多女外科医生
There weren't as many female surgeons back then,
我们有一帮人会安排航♥班♥
and a group of us would arrange our flights
这样在最后一天可以一起喝酒 但伊莉丝不会
so we could have a drink together that last day. But not Ellis.
她总是马上离开 去做下一个大手术或研究
She was always jettin' off to her next big surgery or her research.
她不会被友谊或友情这样的小事妨碍
She wasn't gonna let a little thing like friendship or camaraderie get in the way.
冷漠在我的基因中
Coldness is in my genes.
不是冷漠 是专注
Not coldness. Focus.
伊莉丝·格蕾挽救了很多人的生命
Ellis Grey saved a lot of lives.
玛姬 比起伊莉丝的纯粹抱负 你具有更多品质
Maggie, you are so much more than Ellis's pure ambition.
你的善良 体贴
You are kindness, caring,
荣誉 公平 友谊 爱心
honor, fairness, friendship, love.
我相信你的基因中也带有这些特质
I happen to believe that you carry those traits in your genes as well.
理查
Richard.
那个男人爱你就像 你是他和伊莉丝的最好部分
Oh, that man loves you like you're the best part of him and Ellis.
我尊重你的父母
And all due respect to your parents,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表