扫描结果出来后呼我
Just page me when the scans come in.
扫描结果出来后呼我
Yeah.
我还要在这里待多久?
How much longer do I have to be in here?
不会太久
Not long.
就好比你需要恢复健康条的状态
Just think like you have a health bar that needs replenishing.
就像电子游戏那样
It's a video game reference.
我明白
I'm aware.
你怎么会不知道 要从事综合医学还是亚专科领域?
How do you not know if you're doing general or subspecialty?
要看奖学金的情况
It's a fellowship reference.
你真的想要有繁琐的工作 关
Wow. You're really begging for a pile of scut, Kwan.
不是 我真的想问
No, I'm genuinely asking
你住院医做到第四年 怎么还没有明确的方向
how you got into your fourth year of residency without a clear direction.
看一下
Well, let's see.
也许是在我实习期间
Maybe it was the worldwide pandemic that happened
发生了一场全球大流行病
in the middle of my residency,
或者该项目在去年被关闭
or the program being shut down last year.
你来选吧
Take your pick.
我喜欢用电子表格 跟踪我感兴趣的每个亚专科
Well, I like to track each subspecialty I'm interested in with a spreadsheet
并留意每个领域的趋势
and monitor trends in each area.
好热
I'm hot.
这里真的很暗 伙计们
And it's really dark in here, guys.
我真的想出去
I really want to get out.
格雷森 只要...哼一首歌♥或唱歌♥
Grayson, just... hum a song or sing.
比如?
Like what?
你脑子里的任何东西
Anything inside your head.
你有为成人礼做准备吗?
You studying for your bar mitzvah?
是的 听起来很糟糕
Yeah. I sound terrible.
我已经连续练习了300多天
I've been practicing for over 300 days in a row,
但我听起来还是很糟
and I still sound awful, right?
-对 -继续唱
-Yes. -Keep chanting.
这是急性严重结肠炎
It's acute severe colitis.
闻起来好香
That smells delicious.
我在想 我们吃完后可以去走走
I was thinking, after we eat we can go on a walk.
我想谈谈...
I wanted to talk...
嘿 怎么了?
Hey, what's wrong?
梅尔走了 玛姬要离开 就不会再有周日晚餐了
With Mer gone and Maggie leaving, there's not going to be Sunday dinners.
周日是玛姬做饭
On Sundays, Maggie cooks,
她在冰箱里留下足够的剩饭 让我撑到周三
and she puts enough leftovers in my fridge to get me to Wednesday.
所以也许该学学怎么做饭了
So, maybe it's time to learn how to cook.
当别人离开我时 我的情绪会迅速失控
I have a history of spiraling when people leave me,
这种巨大的情绪波动
and a good old-fashioned spiral does not leave
让我没有太多时间去学烹饪
much time for cooking lessons.
用这些时间做什么?
What does it leave time for?
各种有趣的事情
All kinds of fun things.
疏远你爱的人
Uh... pulling away from people you love,
开始吵架 睡眠不足
starting fights, lack of sleep,
向一个刚刚长途飞过来
spilling your worst instincts to someone who just flew
为你做饭的人倾吐自己最糟糕的本性
halfway across the country to cook for you.
你爱你的姐♥妹♥们♥
You love your sisters.
这是个大的变化 谁都会觉得难过 艾美莉雅
This is a big change. Anybody would be sad, Amelia.
有你在这里 我怎么会难过呢?
How could I be sad with you here?
安田 有份工作要给你
Yasuda, I have a job for you.
贝莉医生 谢谢 愿为你效劳
Oh, Dr. Bailey, thank you. At your service.
嘿 拿好这个
Hey, I need you to hold on to this.
这是我的生命线 我把它托付给你
That is my lifeline, and I'm entrusting it to you.
不要接 除非来电显示是
Do not answer it unless caller ID says
我丈夫 本·沃伦 或是医院的号♥码
it's my husband, Ben Warren, or a hospital number.
明白 格雷·斯隆医院 你丈夫 或者本·沃伦?
Got it. So Grey Sloan, your husband, or Ben Warren?
我丈夫就是本·沃伦
My husband is Ben Warren.
我是否应该把它委托给别人?
Do I need to entrust this to someone else?
不用 我明白 就委托给我
Nope. I got this. Entrust me.
嘿 如果你不搞砸
Hey, if you don't screw it up,
也许下次她会委托你 来照看她的平板电脑
maybe she'll entrust you to babysit her tablet next.
我需要做手术吗?
Do I need to get surgery?
我们要等你的父母来
We should really wait for your parents.
我不能做手术
I can't get surgery.
我的成年礼在36小时之后举♥行♥
My bar mitzvah's to be in 36 hours.
你还没有吃药
You haven't been taking your medication.
什么?
What?
不可能 我有 每天
No, I have. Every day.
我父母设定了这个讨厌的闹钟
My parents set this annoying alarm.
格雷森 我有你的尿液结果
Grayson, I have your urine results.
实验室不会撒谎 但有时病人会的
The labs don't lie, but sometimes, patients do.
对 是的 我停下了
Yeah, okay, I stopped.
但只是一小段时间
But just for a little bit.
我一直在上希伯来语课
I've been in these Hebrew classes,
那些药片和输液让我...
and the pills and infusions, they made me...
让我真的很累 累到我...
they made me really tired, so tired that I...
有一天我晕倒了 大家都看到了
I fainted one day, and everyone saw.
然后那些药物让我的眼睛很干
And then the medications, they dried my eyes out.
然后是眼药水 很刺痛的
And then the eye drops, they burned.
我的脖子上出现这些很恶心的疹子
And I got this gross-looking rash on my neck
埃洛伊丝·舒尔曼看到了
that Eloise Schurmann saw--
你知道你父母有多担心吗?
Do you know how worried your parents have been?
伟柏医生
Dr. Webber--
他们在你的治疗上花了多少钱?
How much money they've spent on your treatment?
-现在你需要手术 -不 不要手术
-Now you need surgery. -No. No surgery.
其实没那么疼
It doesn't even hurt that badly.
只要给我一些类固醇或输液
Just... Just give me some steroids or infusions.
《妥拉》部分只要25分钟
The Torah portion is only 25 minutes.
-我可以坚持25分钟 -你不能
-I can make 25 minutes. -No, you can't.
-拜托 -如果你不马上
-Please. -If you don't get
进行这个手术 你的肠子里的炎症
this surgery immediately, the inflammation in your intestine
会变得更糟 进一步扩散
will get worse, spread further,
并导致令人难以置信的严重感染
and lead to an incredibly serious infection.
你会陷入极度的痛苦之中 你会死的
You would be in excruciating pain, and you would die.
-关!-关医生说得对
-Kwan! -You know what? Dr. Kwan is right.
格雷森 你不是成年人 也不是医生
Grayson, you're not an adult, and you're not a doctor.
我要和你父母谈谈 因为显然
I'm talking to your parents, because clearly
你还不够成熟 无法理解
you aren't mature enough to understand how much
我们有多关心你 你可能已给自己带来了多大的伤害
we care about you, and how much harm you could have done to yourself.
好 哈德森的X光片已经出来了
Okay, Hudson's X-rays are in.
抱歉 稍等 是乔
Sorry. One sec. It's Jo.
看起来像是一个普通的 轻微位移的肱骨骨折
It looks like a simple mildly displaced humeral fracture.
对 还有脾脏破裂 液体治疗反应减弱
Yeah, and a shattered spleen with decreasing responses to fluids.
我和泰蒂现在可以给他做腹腔镜手术
Teddy and I can take him up for an ex-lap now.
当你们做完后 我会复位并减小骨折影响
And I will set and reduce the fracture when you're done.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
我应该告诉乔我对她有感觉
That I should tell Jo I have feelings for her.
但我们作为朋友一起建立了一个家
But listen, we built a home together as friends.
我们的孩子就像兄弟姐妹
Our kids are practically siblings.
如果我采取行动 而她没有同样的感觉 那就完蛋了
If I make a move and she doesn't feel the same way, it's over.
说出来并不是一个好主意
Saying something is not a good idea.
这根本不是我所想的
That is not at all what I was thinking.
-那你觉得这是个好主意?-我没有意见
-So you think it's a good idea? -I have no opinion.
另外我上次和纳吉谈他的感情问题
Plus, the last person I talked to about their relationship was Ndugu,
结果他老婆打算搬到另一个州
and his wife is moving to another state.
更不用说他和奥特曼
Not to mention him and Altman.
说什么呢 安田?
What was that, Yasuda?
你和奥特曼是否 需要我们为他做术前准备?
Do you and Altman need us to prep him for surgery?
对 交叉配型并输注两个单位的血液
Yes. And type and cross two units of blood.
深呼吸
And deep breath.
我父母曾经和这个乐队 一起巡演过一段时间
My parents toured with the band for a minute.
他们被称为有福之狼
They were called Blessed Wolf.
我曾想用我们三年级老师的名字
Well, I tried to name us after our third-grade teacher,
制帽匠但诺拉拒绝了
Mrs. Hatmaker, but Nola here nixed it.
两位女性组成的民谣摇滚二人组叫做
Two women in a folk-rock duo called
制帽匠不妨就把 她们的阴♥部♥永远缝起来
"The Hatmakers" might as well sew up their vaginas forever.
薇芙是你唯一的紧急联♥系♥人吗?
Is Viv your only emergency contact?
从第一天起就是我的挚友
My ride or die, since day one.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表