那是我最喜欢的万圣节
That was my favorite Halloween.
直面我们心中的恶魔从来不是件易事
It's never easy to face our demons.
什么 怎么回事
What? What...
在这里
There it is.
好吧 我们拿了你的服装
Okay, so we got your suit.
你的所有糖果
All your candy.
然后我们要...
And then we're gonna...
我们大多数人都更喜欢关注光亮面
Most of us would prefer to focus on the light.
但当我们有了自己阴影
But when we own our shadows,
当我们说出自己的秘密
when we name our secrets,
当我们告诉所有人我们是谁...
when we claim all of who we are...
那是你吗
That's you?
-对 -你就是砸砸
- Yes. - You're Bamm-Bamm.
我能想个更好的名字 但是的
I could think of better names, but yes.
换了我会把整个水池从墙上扯下来
I would have taken the whole sink off the wall.
我想你不能
I bet you you couldn't.
我会砸碎那扇窗户
I would have busted that window.
或把整个架子都拆了
Or ripped the whole shelf down.
我♥干♥了 视频中把那部分删掉了
Oh, I did. The video cuts out that part.
真棒
Nice.
有人想去吃早饭吗
Does anyone want to grab breakfast?
你是说一起吃吗
Like, together?
不 我们四个坐卡座 你坐吧台
No, the four of us at a booth and you at the counter.
哈哈 真好笑
Ha ha, funny.
会让我们自♥由♥
...it sets us free.
当我们接受那些让我们恐惧的...
When we lean into what scares us...
对不起
I'm sorry.
为什么道歉
For what?
抱歉你和尼克不得不来接我
That you and Nick had to come pick me up.
时间都这么晚了
And it's so late.
佐拉 无论何时何地 我都会去接你
Zola, I'll pick you up anytime from anywhere.
永远会
Always.
告诉我到底发生了什么事
Why don't you tell me what happened?
莱拉 汉娜和大家只是...
Layla and Hannah and everyone were just...
我也说不清
I don't know.
你感觉被冷落了吗
Were you feeling left out?
也还好
It was okay.
我们钻进睡袋 我躺在那里
We got into our sleeping bags. I just laid there.
我想到了你和麦琪阿姨 还有阿尔兹海默症
I was thinking about you, Aunt Maggie, Alzheimer's,
我就睡不着
and I couldn't sleep.
无法呼吸
And I couldn't breathe.
我为什么会这样
Why is this happening to me?
我什么时候才会好些
When is it gonna get better?
会好的 会的
It will get better. It will.
我们只是需要给你找个合适学校
We just need to find you the right school,
和合适的老师
the right teachers.
即使我们不得不去比西雅图更远的地方找 好吗
Even if we have to look a little further than Seattle, okay?
过来 抱我一下
Come here. Give me a hug.
没事的
It's okay.
...光就会进来
...light comes in.
实习医生格蕾
第十九季 第四集
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表