研究也发现灵气是可以减轻疼痛的
And studies show that Reiki will reduce pain
还能帮助术后恢复
and it can improve post-op recovery.
- Catherine 你听我说... - Tom
- Catherine, please... - Tom.
我知道你是好心
I know you mean well.
也一直替我保守秘密
And you've been carrying my secret.
但得癌症的人是我
But this is my cancer.
这是我自己的选择
This is my choice.
找到了
Got it.
这群布鲁塞尔的神经科学家
This group of neuroscientists from Brussels...
申请了一笔资金 想扩大他们的研究
they applied for a grant to expand their research
用于研究阿尔茨海默症和...
on the connection between Alzheimer's and...
肠道微生物的关系 我读过相关报告
Gut microbial composition. I've read studies on it.
也有一些研究肠道完整性
There are also some that link gut integrity
与脑斑块形成和神经炎症之间的联♥系♥
with brain plaque production and neuro-inflammation.
我做帕金森治疗研究的时候看到过
I saw this all in the Parkinson's research.
也是
Of course.
你已经比申请资金的这群人懂得更多了
You already know more than the group who applied for the grant.
也是你的专业领域 肠道和大脑
It's your areas of specialty... gut and brain.
是的 都只是理论设想
Yeah. It's all theoretical.
你也刚完成了一项史无前例的研究
Like you didn't just do a record-breaking study
攻克帕金森 最初也是理论设想呀
on Parkinson's based on something that was initially theoretical?
来吧 你应该去做做看
Come on. You should do this.
我们可资助你
We could help fund it.
我们有设施和技术
And we got facilities, equipment, tech.
还跟麻省理工的脑科学项目有很好的合作关系
We have this amazing partnership with MIT's brain science program.
他们可以提供资料
They could be a resource.
你就该直接资助布鲁塞尔的那群人
You should just fund the people from Brussels.
他们不是你
They're not you!
Meredith Grey研究母亲死因的疾病
Meredith Grey studying the disease that killed her mother?
这种故事才能拿到资金
That's a story that would get funding
有了资金资助 才能治疗疾病
and funding is what cures diseases.
多好啊
This is exciting.
怎么了 你想什么呢
What's going on? Where'd you go?
Zola今天早上很难受
Zola was miserable this morning.
如果她不想来波士顿 我是不会搬过来的
And I could never move to Boston if she didn't want to.
她经历得够多了
I mean, she's been through so much.
太多创伤了
So much trauma.
她的亲生父母和国土都离她而去了
She lost her birth family, her birth country
她爸去世了 我也差点没了
her father died, I almost died.
现在所有这些都...
You know, all of that stuff is...
开始在她身上显现出来了
is just now coming to the surface.
我需要把重点放在她身上
I really need to focus on her.
好的 我明白了
Okay. I hear you.
我很爱你们俩
I love you both.
我也不会就这么轻易放弃 好吗
Not exactly gonna give up on this entirely, okay?
暂时还没有
Not just yet.
你什么时候变得这么无情了
When did you become so relentless?
从我接受这份工作以后
When I took this job.
911 请问有什么紧急情况
9-1-1. What's your emergency?
我是Miranda Bailey医生
Yes, this is Dr. Miranda Bailey.
我这里有一位39岁女性
I have a 39-year-old female
剖腹产疤痕上的异位妊娠破裂
with a ruptured ectopic pregnancy on a cesarean scar.
意识清醒 但是大出血
She's alert and oriented, but hemorrhaging.
脉搏微弱 腹肌紧张 伴随腹胀
Pulse is weak. Abdomen is rigid and distended.
我们在270号♥高速 格蕾斯隆医院的蓝色面包车
We are in a blue Grey-Sloan van on Highway 270.
能派一辆救护车来吗
Can you send an ambulance?
- 在路上了 - 谢谢
- On its way. - Thank you.
怎么样了
How's it going back there?
没事
We're okay.
没事的 Susan
Doing okay, Susan.
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
子♥宫♥球囊填塞
Uterine balloon tamponade?
你找不到的
Not gonna find one in there.
我的产科医生之前说我没事
My OB just said I was okay.
异位妊娠很难预测会不会破裂
Well, it's difficult to predict
以及什么时候破裂的 Susan
if or when an ectopic pregnancy will rupture, Susan.
看上去出血很多
This looks like a lot of blood.
是不是有很多血
Is this a lot of blood?
妊娠侵入到肌肉层了
The pregnancy invaded the muscle layers
可能撕裂子♥宫♥的手术切口了
and likely tore open the uterine incision
所以我们需要...有了
which is why we have to... Ha!
- 那是什么 - 弗利氏导尿管
- What is that? - A Foley catheter.
如果我将其插入阴♥道♥ 然后充气
If I insert this into your vagina and inflate it
对子♥宫♥造成的压力能减缓流血
the pressure against your uterus will slow the bleeding.
- 可以吗 - 安全吗
- Is that okay? - Is it safe?
比一直出血要安全
It's safer than letting you keep bleeding.
好的 来吧
Yeah. Okay, do it.
把血止住就好
Just... make it stop.
我在插入导管
Okay. I'm inserting it.
好了 尽量别动
Okay. Try to hold still.
Bailey 车开稳
Bailey, no sudden moves.
要是没做剖腹产 是不是就不会发生这种事了
Could I have prevented this if I didn't get the C-section?
你没做错任何事 剖腹产是安全的
You didn't do anything wrong. C-sections are safe.
这种异位妊娠是极其罕见的
This kind of ectopic pregnancy is extremely rare.
- 你还好吗 - 嗯哼
- You doing okay? - Uh-huh.
我现在要给气囊充气了
Okay, I'm gonna inflate the balloon now.
你会感觉到一点压力
You're gonna feel a little bit of pressure.
别动 你可以的
Hold still. You got it.
好了
Okay.
这能替我们争取一点时间
That should buy us a little bit of time.
多少时间
And how much time?
没事的
It's okay.
- 需要袋子吗 - 不用
- Do you want a bag? - No, I'm good.
祝你好运 我上次找Schmitt请假
Oh, good luck with that. I asked Schmitt for a day off.
他看我的眼神 就像我把他的狗杀了
He looked at me like I killed his dog.
- 我要一个袋子 - 嘿 天行者
- Uh, a bag, I need a bag. - Oh, hey, Skywalker!
嘿 你来这里干什么呢
Hey. What are you doing here?
买♥♥零食
Getting snacks.
对Kwan医生来说 自动贩卖♥♥机显然太低端了
Apparently the vending machine is too lowbrow for Dr. Kwan.
- 酸奶脆饼干怎么样 - 我需要补脑的食物
- Yogurt-covered pretzels? - I need brain food.
腰果和杏仁
Cashews and almonds.
那些能滋养你的自大吗
Ah, is that what powers that ego?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
- 跟你们一样 - 32.75块
- Uh, same. - $32.75.
哇 买♥♥了不少零食嘛
Wow. That is a lot of snacks.
我...糟了
I... Geez.
我把钱包忘在储物柜了
I forgot my wallet in my locker.
我可以借你 但下一台阑尾切除术归我
I'll spot you, but I get your next appy.
嘿 那是我的...
Hey, that's my...
我不太确定 但我觉得你穿太小了吧
I may be wrong, but I think these are a little too small.
不是给我的 是给...
They're not for me. They're for the...
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
奶爸日托吗
Daddy Daycare?
- 哎呀 是Schmitt - Schmitt
- Oh, Schmitt. - Oh, Schmitt.
没关系
It's okay.
我会跟他说你要带娃
I'll let him know that you have child care issues.
需要我再拿一个袋子 还是...
Should I get another bag, or...
你本来对神经外科有兴趣
Yeah, and you were interested in neuro
但因为Derek放弃了
and you set that aside for Derek.
也不是这么简单的
Oh, it was a bit more complicated than that.
就像因为Ellis而选择普外那么复杂吗
Like how hard it was to choose general surgery because of Ellis?
我希望这辈子能做一个决定
I wish I could make one decision in my life
别人可以不再把Ellis扯进来
where people didn't bring Ellis into it.
几年前
A couple years ago
我跟我爸待了一段时间
I actually got to spend some time with my father.
我意识到 一直以来 他的形象都很伟岸
Realized my entire life he had loomed so large.
就像山一样
He was this... mountain of a man.
跟他待过一阵以后 我意识到他只是普通人
And I spend some time with him, I realize he's just some guy.
有没发挥的潜能 也有遗憾和缺点
With wasted potential and regrets and flaws.
你不想变得跟他一样
You didn't want to be like him.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表