我错过了时机 而现在
I missed my moment, and now--
-这样最好 -抱歉 什么意思
- It's-- It's for the best. - I'm sorry, what?
继续跟别的女人上♥床♥ 直到这些感觉消失
Just keep sleeping with other women till those feelings pass.
什 等等 你 你认真的吗
Wh-- Wait, you're-- you're serious?
是的 当然 我是认真的
Yeah. Yeah, I'm serious.
欧文和我之前也是好朋友
Owen and I were best friends.
当他生活一团糟的时候
I mean, I-I would have been the person
他会找我寻求建议
that he would have called for advice
但现在我们结婚了 所以
when he ruined his life, and now we're married,
当他毁掉自己生活的同时 也会毁掉我的
so when he ruins his life, he also ruins mine.
没有什么比毁掉对方的生活
And there's nothing like ruining each other's lives
更能摧毁一段友情的了
to ruin a friendship.
晚安
Have a good night.
血压稳定 心率强 对刺♥激♥反应灵敏
B.P.'s steady, strong heart rate, responsive to stimuli.
他是个尸体
He's a cadaver.
你们想听好消息吗
Do you want your good news, or not?
患者情况稳定
Your patient is stable.
那么 谁将和恩都古医生一起做手术呢
So, who will be scrubbing in with Dr. Ndugu?
我做了个心包膜开窗术
I did a pericardial window.
我做的插胸管
Yeah, and I did the chest tube.
在我用我的牵引给你适当的视野之后
After I gave you appropriate visual field with my retraction.
你呢 亚当斯 你看见了心脏上的洞
What about you, Adams? You saw the hole in the heart.
是的 我看到
Right, but I only saw it
是因因为米林抽吸技术强大
because Millin was such a beast with the suction.
在安田扩大切口后
Which Kwan was constantly reminding her about
关不断提醒她这一点
after Yasuda widened the incision.
所以如果没有这些 我就没有清晰的视野
So, without any of that, I wouldn't have had a clear view.
你用上了身边的所有人
You used all the hands around you.
恭喜你 你将参与
Congratulations, you will be scrubbing in
腋下动脉及双股动脉搭桥
on an ax-fem bypass.
我们大家不能一起做吗
Can't we all do it?
可以 嗯
Sure. Yeah, yeah.
我会邮件告知你们手术的具体细节
I'll e-mail you the case details in a few hours.
去睡会儿吧 好吗
Go get some sleep, all right?
好吧 在我们走之前
All right, I'm gonna do a lap
还得去重症监护室替麦琪查房♥
around the CCU for Maggie before we take off.
好
Sure.
你还爱她吗
Hey, do you still, uh, love her?
-我妻子吗 -是的
- My wife? - Yeah.
当然了
Yeah, of course.
别到了被怨恨占据的地步
Don't reach the point where the resentment takes over.
你是想把整个水槽从墙上扯下来吗
Are you trying to rip the whole sink off the wall?
我不知道当时在干什么
I don't know what I was doing.
不会吧
Oh, no.
好吧 好吧
Okay. All right, all right.
听着 我懂 我懂
Look, I get it. I get it.
世界用不同的标准看我们
We are held to a different standard.
对吧 我们需要始终保持模范行为
Right? We are expected to always be on exemplary behavior.
但你那天过得很糟糕
And you had a bad day.
之前还有许多糟糕的日子
After many bad days.
现在我糟糕的一天永远存在于互联网上
Now my bad day lives on the Internet forever.
拜托 明天就会换做是别人崩溃了
Oh, please. Tomorrow it will be somebody else's meltdown.
听着 这是个很棒的项目
Look, this is a great program.
你值得这个项目 因为你是个好医生
And you deserve a great program because you're a great doctor.
我们都欣赏你
We see you.
别再让这个问题困扰着你了
You don't have to let that haunt you anymore.
打扰一下
Excuse me. Hi.
我儿子想
Um, my son would like to apologize
向他朋友的父亲道歉
to his friend's father.
可以吗
Is that okay?
当然 只是我们不能放你们进去
Of course. We just-- we can't let you inside.
我来帮你
I'll help you.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我不是有意要让这些事情发生的
I-I didn't mean for any of this to happen.
我知道
I know you didn't.
很感激你这样说
And I appreciate you saying that.
我很高兴你没事
I'm glad you're okay.
这是我最后一个病人 之后我就去睡觉了
This is my last patient, then I'll sleep.
我们辜负了你 施米特
We failed you, Schmitt.
你承担着整个班级的工作量
You're carrying the workload for your whole class.
这个项目所辜负的班级
A class this program failed.
我们辜负了你们 招收了新实习生
We failed your class and we are serving these new interns,
但又辜负了你一次
but we failed you again.
即使我让你休息的再多 此事也不能解决
And no amount of me telling you to rest is gonna fix that.
韦伯医生 我是总住院医师
Dr. Webber, I'm chief resident.
我本以为工作量会更大 所以...
I was expecting a heavier workload, so...
这是个新项目 施密特
This is a new program, Schmitt.
我们仍在解决各种问题
We're still working out the kinks.
当我们了犯错 就必须承认
And we have to own it when we get it wrong.
这事我们做错了
We got this wrong.
从现在开始 我会让所有的主治医生
Starting now, I'm going to ask all attendings
完成资深住院医师留下的工作
to pick up the slack left by our senior residents.
我是第一位 把你手头的一半病人交给我
And I'm first. Give me half of the patients on your shift.
韦伯医生
Dr. Webber--
对我来说 看着该项目失败一次就够了
Watching that program fail once was enough for me.
我不会再这样
I'm not about to do it again.
准确说 这是我最后一位病人
I mean, technically, this is my last patient.
把平板电脑给我 施密特
Just give me the tablet, Schmitt.
现在离开这里
Now, get out of here.
我查看过我们所有的病人后 换了衣服
I-I checked on all of our patients, and, um, changed.
收拾好我的包 然后坐了下来
Then I packed my bag and then I sat down.
是啊 我可以连续睡三天三夜
Yeah, I could sleep for like three days straight.
是的
Yeah.
-我们走吗 -行
- Shall we? - Yes.
但是...
But, um...
怎么了
What's wrong?
我一直在做更多的血管手术
Well, I've been doing more vascular procedures
因为我在考虑换科室
because I'm considering changing specialties.
我爱你 麦琪 我很高兴娶了你
I love you, Maggie. And I love being married to you.
但假如我想保持这种状态
But if I want it to stay that way,
我想就必须离开心脏外科
I think I need to leave cardio.
根本不疼
Doesn't even hurt.
等等 当然很疼
Oh, wait, of course it hurts,
但这与我那三位
but it's nothing compared
正在分娩的病人相比算不得什么
to my three patients in labor right now.
休息 局部冰敷 加压包扎 抬高患肢
Rest, ice, compression, elevation.
拜托 林肯医生
Please! Dr. Lincoln,
请告诉我怎样处理扭伤的手腕
tell me how to take care of a sprained wrist.
我... 我有个东西要给你
Oh, I, um-- I have something for you.
我已经把所有的葡萄干都扔掉了
I already threw out everything with raisins.
这里只有有益的东西
It's just the good stuff.
战胜癌症纪念日快乐
Happy cancerversary.
这个...
This...
谢谢了
Thank you.
感谢你为我担心
Thank you for worrying about me.
-我们家里见吧 -行
- I'll see you at home? - Yeah!
给我留点酸味软糖
Yeah, save me a sour gummy.
怎么了
What?
你还记得那年在巴格达
Do you remember that year in Baghdad
我们在那九个月中错过了
we had that nine-month stretch where we missed
情人节 复活节和国♥庆♥节吗
Valentine's Day, Easter, the Fourth of July?
我记得你抱怨说
I remember you complaining
比起圣诞节 你更怀念那些节日
that you missed those holidays more than Christmas.
是的 没错
Yeah. I did.
然后在复活节你给我安排了个寻找彩蛋的节目
And then on Halloween you gave me an Easter egg hunt.
-红色 白色和蓝色的塑料彩蛋 -是的
- Red, white, and blue plastic eggs. - Yeah.
还有情人节祝语心形糖
With Valentine's conversation hearts.
所有节都一起过了
All the holidays in one.
你是怎样弄到所有东西的
I mean, how did you get all that stuff?
记不清了 我只记得挺不容易的
I don't know, but I remember it being hard.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表