过去两周他们一直在加固房♥子
They spent the last two weeks stabilizing the place,
但到处还是充满了烟味 它…
but everything still reeks of smoke. It's--
孩子们还好吗?
How are the kids?
佐拉很高兴能开始在新学校学习
Zola's excited to start at our new school.
贝利和伊莉丝并不太愿意走
I think Bailey and Ellis are sad to leave.
我有给你打电♥话♥
I called, you know.
我知道
I know.
事情太多了 火灾 住酒店 搬家…
This has been a lot. A fire, living in a hotel, moving...
我知道事情很多 你怎么计划的?
No, I know it's been a lot. But what was your plan?
你要离开 不给我回电♥话♥?
You were just gonna leave and not call me back?
你说走就走 谈都不谈?
And you're gonna move across the country without a conversation?
我不明白
I-- I don't get that.
-不明白 -我不知道该说什么
-I don't. -I didn't know what to say.
我搬到这里是为了和你在一起
I moved here to be with you.
是的 我找了份工作 但我搬到这里是为了和你在一起
Yes, I took a job, but I moved here to be with you.
你并没有回应我
You didn't say it back.
我没有回应你什么?
I didn't say what back?
你…
You--
什么?
What?
我说我爱你
I said, I love you.
你当时就是站在你现在的位置
You were standing exactly in that spot where you are right now.
我说我爱你你却没有回应
I said I love you. You didn't say it back.
你接受了这个医院的一份工作
You had just taken a job at my hospital.
我以为 我曾希望
I thought, I had hoped, that we were going to pick it up
我们可以言归于好 重拾旧爱
right where we left off.
但你似乎想慢慢来 所以我觉得
But you seem to want to take it slow, so it did not occur to me
没必要和你谈我搬家的事
to confer with you about me moving.
等一下 哇
Okay, so wait, wait, wait, whoa.
这…是我的问题?整个事情都是我的错?
This... So this is on me? This whole thing, it's my fault?
我没那么说
That is not what I just said.
我并没完全按照你的想法去说话做事
I didn't do and say exactly what you thought I should do and say
按照你的时间表
on exactly your timeline.
所以整个混乱都是我的错 这就是你说的?
So this whole mess is my fault. That's what you're saying?
我没那么说
That is not what I said.
不 无法接受
No, no. No. Nope. I can't.
无法接受
I can't.
《实习医生格蕾》
我们必须取出总动脉干
So, essentially, we will take out the truncus
和畸形动脉
and the malformed artery,
用捐献者的主动脉和肺动脉干来代替
replace it with the donor aorta and pulmonary trunk,
然后再修补室间隔缺损
and then use their walls to close the VSD.
这就像毁坏房♥子内部但不动框架
So it's like gutting inside of a house without disturbing the frames.
在说一个小婴儿的心脏时 你能不用毁坏这个词吗?
Can you not use the word gutting when talking about a tiny baby heart?
同意
Cosign.
我不喜欢这个措辞 但这是一个相当恰当的比喻
I don't like the verbiage, but it is a pretty apt metaphor.
我们可以参与吗?
Do we get to scrub in?
手术台旁只能再加一个人
There will only be room for one of you at the table.
要在一个草莓般大小的心脏上做手术
We are operating on a heart the size of a strawberry.
这些血管只有半厘米宽
The vessels are half a centimeter wide.
-我的手最小 -你们不做缝合
- My hands are the smallest. - You will not be stitching.
你们可以观摩
You will be observing.
谁在技能实验室里 最好地完成血管吻合术
But whoever does the best vascular anastomosis
谁就赢得这个位置
in the skills lab wins the spot.
关医生
Dr. Kwan.
什么?
-Yeah? -Uh...
不要在患者面前 做手指灵活性练习 好吗?
Don't do your finger agility exercises in front of the patients, all right?
我用这种方法来避免情绪化
Oh, it's a technique I use to disengage from the emotionality...
为了保持中立
to stay neutral.
当母亲开始哭的时候 我…
When the mother started crying, I was...
很明智
It's smart. You just can't let them see it, Kwan.
只是别让他们看到
It's smart. You just can't let them see it, Kwan.
明白
Understood.
理查 想知道进展如何
Richard. Just curious how it's going.
选新主任的事
The search for the new chief.
几年前这很容易 因为我们处于巅峰状态
It was easy a few years ago when we were at the top of our game.
不过还是有挺多 有意思的申请人 我们在筛选
But we've got a lot of interesting applicants we're sorting through. Yeah.
我是说格雷斯隆不是 一个想进就进的地方
Yeah, I mean, Grey Sloan is not an easy place just to step right into.
它有自己的历史 怪癖和个性
It's got its own history, its own quirks, its own personalities.
-没错 -对
-Well, that it does. -Yeah.
如果能就近找找看 其实也不错
I mean, it wouldn't be the worst idea to look closer to home.
在这里工作过 了解我们的历史
Someone who's been here, who understands our history,
问题以及我们的过去和需求
the issues, and our past and our needs.
奥特曼 我明白你的意思了
Altman, I think you're on to something.
没有额外报酬 但有很多免费的点心
There's no extra pay involved, but there's lots of free pastries
我们可以利用你的专长
and we could use your expertise.
什么 没有额外报酬?
I'm sorry. There's no extra pay?
没有 甄选委员会是自愿参加
No. The search committee is voluntary.
但我们很希望你能加入
But we'd love to have you.
我们在二楼会议室开会
We're meeting in the second floor conference room
星期一4点到6点
from four to six on Monday.
好 明白了 谢谢 我会…参加
Okay. Got it. Thank you. I will... join.
好!
Great.
-对 -谢谢
-Yeah. -Thank you.
好吧
Okay.
梅多 我接到传呼 没事吧?
Meadow, I got a page. Is everything okay?
我不要做
I can't do it.
我不想和他吻别 因为怕成为永远
I can't kiss him goodbye for what might be forever.
她想等等
She wants to wait.
我们想等一颗完整的心
We want to wait for a whole heart.
可能需要等长达6个月 才能找到匹配的心脏
An infant donor heart could take up to six months to find a match.
但我们得到了这个
But we got this one.
是匹配的 而且只用了几天
This one was a match and it came in days.
但它是有问题的
But it was damaged.
我知道 但我们可能 在几天内得到另一个
I know, but we could get another match in the next couple of days.
有可能
It could happen.
我知道手术很难 挺吓人的
I know that it's hard, and I know that it's scary,
但皮尔斯医生的技术是最好的
but Dr. Pierce is as good as it gets,
而且她并不喜欢冒险
and she is not a risk taker.
她不做实验性手术
She doesn't do experimental surgeries
为了练习或为了荣耀
for practice or for glory.
她之所以这样建议是因为她相信
She is suggesting this because she believes
她可以挽救阿洛的生命
that she can save Arlo's life.
我非常爱我的儿子
I don't know how to love my son this much
怎么能将他送去进行实验性手术
and send him in for an experimental surgery
这可能会让他丧命
that might kill him.
我不会的
I can't do it.
如果他死于手术 我再也不会好过的
If he dies in that surgery, I won't ever be okay again.
告诉皮尔斯医生 谢谢 但不要 手术取消了
Tell Dr. Pierce thank you, but no, the surgery is off.
该死!
Ow! Damn it.
去他的!
You know what? Screw this.
我该去追她吗?
- Should I go after her? - Shh!
有些人想要赢
Some of us are trying to win.
我讨厌缝线
I hate the stitch.
你得转动你的手腕 就像…
You have to kind of twirl your wrist like...
这里
Here.
对啦
Right.
是
Yeah.
糟了
No.
是泰莎·霍布斯
It's Tessa Hobbes.
谁?
Who?
不知道
I have no idea.
完成!
Done!
-泰莎 -怎么回事?
-Tessa. -What happened?
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
她来是因为腹部很疼
She came in with severe abdominal pain.
她有点高血压 带她去做CT
She's a bit hypertensive. Take her to CT.
我只是去拿食物
I picked up my groceries.
泰莎 我们说过不要提重物 3个月
Tessa, we said no heavy lifting, three months.
只是一个食品袋
It was just a grocery bag.
我当时感觉非常好
And I was feeling... so great.
忽然有种剧痛 好像有什么东西被撕裂
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表