而你却用想死来报答我
And you repay me by trying to die.
想一想关于我的死 你能写出多少歌♥曲
Think about all the songs you'll be able to write about my death.
你会更好的
You're better off.
有了乐队成员这样的伙伴 谁还需要配偶呢?
I mean, who needs a spouse when you have a bandmate?
我们更喜欢 柏拉图式的灵魂伴侣一词
Well, we prefer the term platonic soulmate.
另一个优秀的乐队名字
Another excellent band name.
我们要和皮尔斯医生谈谈
We're going to talk to Dr. Pierce,
我们会回来告诉你最新情况
and we'll be back to update you.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你有什么问题吗?-关于什么?
-Okay, what is your problem? -With what?
你诋毁婚姻 跟任何愿意听的人讲
You're hating on marriage to anyone who will listen,
而我马上就要结婚
when I'm about to get married.
我在做我的工作 与病人建立良好的关系
Or I'm doing my job and connecting with our patients.
对 但你不了解特雷 你不知道我们的关系
Yeah, but you don't know Trey. You don't know our relationship.
我知道
I know.
结婚 不结婚 我无所谓
Get married, don't get married. I don't care.
但这并不是一种干扰
But it's not a distraction.
我一直专注于成为一名外科医生
I've been singularly focused on becoming a surgeon
从我8岁开始
since I was eight.
格里菲斯 我已经说过我无所谓
Griffith, I've already said I don't care.
你想说服谁?
Who are you trying to convince?
医生?诺拉有情况
Doctors? It's Nola. Something happened.
我们在聊天 她开始喘粗气
We were talking and she gasped.
然后...这台机器开始响
And then... this machine started going off.
-搞不清楚 -快去拿急救车
-I don't know. -Grab a crash cart.
她的呼吸道怎么样?
How's her airway?
呼吸道畅通 她在呼吸
Airway's patent and she's breathing.
她有颈静脉怒张
She has JVD.
好 我们需要给她输氧 呼叫皮尔斯医生!
Okay, we need to get her oxygen. And page Dr. Pierce!
氧气
O2.
怎么回事?
What happened?
她的血压下降
Her BP dropped.
-颈静脉怒张 心音低钝 -什么意思?
JVD, muffled heart sounds. - What does it mean?
-心包填塞 -谁能告诉我这是什么意思
Cardiac tamponade. -Someone tell me what that means.
诺拉的肿瘤已经导致 液体积聚在她的心脏周围
Nola's tumor has caused fluid to accumulate around her heart.
我们需要通过引流来减轻压力
We need to relieve the pressure by draining it,
通过做所谓的心包穿刺术
by doing what's called a pericardiocentesis.
18号♥脊髓穿刺针
18-gauge spinal needle.
格里菲斯?
Griffith?
找到标志
Find your landmarks.
找到左剑突肋角下1厘米的位置
Find one centimeter inferior to the left xiphocostal angle.
好
Yep.
以30度的角度插入针头
Insert the needle at a 30-degree angle.
好 慢慢向左肩推进
Good. And slowly advance it toward the left shoulder,
一边抽吸
while aspirating.
你应该开始看到液体 好 对了 不错
And you should start to see fluid. Good, there it is. Good.
她稳定了 但我们没有太多时间
She's stable, but we don't have much time.
直到什么?
Until what?
直到液体再次堆积起来
Until the fluid builds up again.
把她送到冠心病监护室 现在呼叫纳吉医生
Let's get her to the CCU, and page Dr. Ndugu right now.
你听到什么了?
Do you hear something?
别担心 威廉
Don't worry about it, William.
也许是萝丝
Maybe it's Rose.
-谁是萝丝?-我女朋友
-Who's Rose? -She's my girlfriend.
她那么聪明漂亮
She's so pretty and smart.
除了她的牙齿
Except for her teeth.
别担心 威廉
Don't worry about it, William.
不是萝丝
It's not Rose.
天哪
Oh, my God. -
不是我的错
It's not my fault.
别再打电♥话♥了 混♥蛋♥!你不是在骚扰贝莉医生
Stop calling, asshat! You're not harassing Dr. Bailey.
你在骚扰我!一个可怜的 工作过度的
You are harassing me! A poor, overworked,
疲惫的实习生 我谢谢你要是你能够...
tired intern who would really appreciate it if you could--
你好?
Hello?
嗨
Hi.
对不起
Sorry.
我会告诉她的
I'll-- I'll tell her.
那是贝莉医生的验光师
That was Dr. Bailey's optometrist.
塔克的眼镜准备好了
Tuck's glasses are ready.
你需要我拿会儿电♥话♥吗?
Do you need me to hold the phone for a while?
不用 谢谢
No, thank you.
你需要我拿会儿电♥话♥吗?
Do you need me to hold the phone for a while?
你现在在地狱吗?
You in the Nether worlds now?
你和朋友们一起玩 还是...
Do you play with friends, or--
你认为在这之后伟柏医生 还愿意做我的医生吗?
Do you think Dr. Webber will still want to be my doctor after this?
当然啦
Of course he will.
我让他失望了
I disappointed him.
如果能让你感觉好一点 我也是
Well, if it makes you feel any better, so have I.
在学校的时候 同学说我是个缺陷
Kids at school call me a defect,
因为我总是在在护士办公室吃药
because I'm always at the nurse's office taking my meds.
我只想做个正常人
I just want to be... normal, you know?
我尝试了很长时间
You know, I tried for a really long time
成为我认为正常的人
to be what I thought was normal,
然后我决定停下来看看会发生什么
and then I decided to see what would happen if I stopped.
发生了什么?
What happened?
我更喜欢自己了
I liked myself a lot more.
好吧
Okay.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
好
Okay.
你呼的?
You paged?
我不肯定你会接
I wasn't sure you'd answer it.
直到这天结束 你还是我老板
You're still my boss till the end of the day.
我把航♥班♥推迟到明天
Pushed my flight till tomorrow.
看起来在纵隔中有个大胸腺瘤
Looks like a large thymoma in the mediastinum.
由于交感神经系统的反应
It's already starting to tamponade
已经开始出现心包填塞现象
with sympathetic fluid, so I don't have a lot of time.
肿瘤的形状像心脏
Tumor is shaped like a heart.
-你没注意到?-没有
-You didn't notice? -No.
我更关心的是它离心脏有多近 而不是它的形状
I was more concerned with how close it was to the heart, not its shape.
是否考虑过对上腔静脉进行重建?
Have you considered doing a reconstruction of the SVC?
是的
Yes.
但我担心肿瘤涉及到腹股沟动脉
But I'm concerned that the tumor involves the innominate artery.
如果你取出整个上腔静脉 留下左锁骨下动脉呢?
Okay, what if you take the entire SVC and left subclavian?
你必须切除胸骨
You'd have to resect the sternum,
上腔静脉和所有的心包 但你会切除整个肿瘤
the SVC, and all the pericardium, but you'd get the entire tumor.
如果她没有先失去生命体征的话
That's if she doesn't decompensate first.
如果我进入了错误的解剖平面 哪怕是一丁点 她会因失血过多而死
If I go into the wrong dissecting plane even a tiny bit, she bleeds out and dies.
如果液体继续积聚 她会死的
She'll die if she continues to have fluid buildup.
如果我们使用牛心包移植物
What if we use a bovine pericardial patch
来做重建手术呢?
for the reconstruction?
也许可以让我们获得清晰的切缘
Maybe that would allow us to have clear margins.
不用实习生 没有错误的余地
No interns. There's no margin for error.
-只是你和我 -只是你和我
-Just you and me. -Just you and me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事
It's okay.
我们几乎没有见面的机会
We hardly get to see each other,
我在这里哭 就像有人死了似的
and I'm sitting here crying like somebody died.
虽然我吓到你了 可是我很高兴你在这里
Even though I'm scaring you, I'm so glad that you're here.
我这个人很难被吓到
It takes a lot for this one to scare.
在我所拥有的每一段关系中 我都隐藏了自己的一部分
I've hidden parts of myself in every relationship I've ever had,
除了这个 感觉如此自♥由♥
except for this one. It feels so freeing.
我可以做我自己
I just can be myself,
情绪波动女王
queen of spirals.
你算不上某某女王
You can't be the queen of something that's only, like,
如果它只是你微不足道的一部分
a tiny part of who you are.
你贴心又善良
You are sweet and kind.
但我也认为你低估了
But I also think that you are underestimating
我跌入深渊的能力
my ability to fall off the deep end.
我并没有低估任何东西
I'm not underestimating anything.
我认识的艾美莉雅是 一个优秀的神经外科医生
The Amelia I know is a badass neurosurgeon,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表