致Simone
少些童话 多些现实
Tessa Hobbes
他会没事吗
Will he be okay?
要恢复很久
The recovery will be long.
他伤得很重
His injuries are extensive and severe
但他今天挺过来了
but he made it through today.
谢谢 太感谢你们了
Thank you. Thank you all so much.
你可以进去看看他
You can go in and see him if you want.
Shepherd要求每半小时做一次神经检查
Shepherd will want neuro checks every half-hour.
还得注意他的血氧情况
And keep an eye on his oxygen.
收到
Copy that.
Altman医生...
Dr. Altman...
我家有九个孩子
there are nine kids in my family.
我保证我说话有重点 还会讲快些
I promise I have a point, and I will talk faster.
我的父母一直想要男孩
My parents always wanted a boy
他们不停地生孩子 直到生出一个男孩
and they kept having kids until they got one.
我们的父母一直告诉我和我的姐♥妹♥们♥
And our parents always told me and my sisters
我们可以活出自我
that we could be anything we wanted
但是很难忽视潜台词
but it was kind of hard to ignore the subtext
就是女孩不够好
you know... girls aren't enough.
我非常清楚 并不是那样的
And on almost every level, I know that it's not true
但他们对我有着潜移默化的影响
but they cooked it into me pretty good.
但这些影响 今天被你打破了
And today you uncooked it.
今天看着你做手术 你改变了我
Watching you work today, you changed me.
你是超牛掰的控场大姐大
You are a badass boss lady surgeon
我希望我将来像你一样
and I want to be you when I grow up.
- Yasuda 我... - 抱歉
- Yasuda I'm... - I'm Sorry.
说你超牛掰 或控场大姐大 貌似不太礼貌
Is it disrespectful to call you a badass or a boss lady?
不...我很感谢
No... It's much appreciated.
要是你想开我玩笑
If you're gonna crack a joke
说我比大姐大还专横 我已经想到了
about me being more bossy than a boss lady, I already have it in my head.
其实我想说
Actually, I was gonna say maybe
或许你应该申请当主任
you should apply to be chief.
咱们需要那笔钱 所以...
We kind of need the money, so...
我来教你怎么做吧
Let me show you how it's done.
饶了我吧
Spare me.
你要告诉我
So, are you gonna tell me
为什么你对闪电了解那么多吗
how you know so much about lightning?
你小时候被闪电击中过吗
Were you struck by lightning as a child?
因为那就能说得通了
Because that would explain a lot.
那你要先告诉我 你是怎么知道
Well, I'll tell you if you tell me how you happen to know
贵金属的熔点的
the melting points of precious metals.
很简单呀
Oh, that's easy.
我妈以前是做珠宝的
My mom used to make jewelry.
我和我的兄弟会到农夫集市上售卖♥♥
And my brother and I would sell it at the farmers' market
我们只是幌子 我爸会暗地里卖♥♥大♥麻♥
as a cover while my dad sold weed under the table.
哇哦 你的父母听起来...
Wow. Your parents sound...
很有趣
fun.
要听实话吗
Honestly?
从小到大 我都希望他们能够消失
I spent most of my childhood just wishing they would disappear.
- 愿望成真了吗 - 没有
- And did they? - Nope.
他们还在呢
They are still here.
依旧经常嗑嗨
And still high.
好了 轮到你了
Okay, your turn.
我在圣基茨待过几年
Well, I spent a few years in Saint Kitts
在那里 闪电是家常便饭
where lightning is a fact of life.
- 你在那里长大的吗 - 不是
- You grew up there? - No.
我去那里...
I went there for...
我去那里读的医学院
I went there for medical school.
因为我没能考进美国的医学院
Because I didn't get into medical school in the U. S.
但你的外号♥叫小蓝带
But your nickname is Blue Ribbon
所以我有点困惑了
so I'm a little confused.
我有那样的外号♥
My nickname is just Blue
是因为我在高中是学生代表
because I was a valedictorian in high school
参加过州田径赛 还是全国象棋冠军
all state track and field, and a national chess champion.
但上大学后 我妈生病了
But then in college, my mother got sick
我的成绩一落千丈
my grades took a nosedive
就只能选择圣基茨了
and Saint Kitts became my only option.
你妈妈好了吗
And your mom, is she okay?
没有
No.
她病得很重
She got really sick
然后去世了
and then she died.
但往好处想
But on a brighter note
咱俩组队参加答题竞赛准能行
we'd make a hell of a trivia team.
我还挺想去吃街角那家意大利餐厅的
Oh, I was kind of craving that little Italian place on the corner.
是哦 不是
Uh, yeah, no.
我是不会吃袋子里的东西的
I wouldn't eat what's in that bag.
这不是你喜欢的环保产品
It's not the eco-friendly stuff that you love
但能帮你撑过这周
but it will get you through the week.
怎么 你不喜欢Scout的艾莎装扮吗
What, you didn't like Scout's Elsa shirt
是用发带束腰的呢
cinched at the waist with a headband?
我更喜欢安娜公主
I'm more of an Anna guy.
谢谢 我很感激你帮我
Thank you. I really appreciate you helping me.
好啦
Yeah, of course.
是啊 要知道 我只是...
Yeah, you know, I just...
我知道你今天过得不顺心
I knew that it was a rough day
因为门诊没能开业
because of the clinic not opening.
我们何不去那家意大利餐厅买♥♥点吃的带回去呢
So, hey, why don't we go get takeout at the Italian place?
闪电的原理适用于所有人
There's lightning in everyone.
你有更好的安排了吗
You get a better offer?
异性电荷相互吸引
Opposite charges finding each other.
相互接触 擦出火花
They connect. They spark.
这种生化反应存在 生命就能继续
And as long as they do, your life goes on.
没错 把剪刀放到丝带上
Yeah, okay. Put the scissors on the ribbon
但是不要剪
but don't cut.
我...要...
I'm.... gotta...
只有三个人 就算盛大开业了吗
Does three people make this a grand opening?
伟业始于微末 Wilson
Oh, many great things start small, Wilson.
门诊也会成就一番的
This clinic will be one of them.
要不要闪光灯
Flash or no flash?
你就快拍吧 Lincoln
Just take the picture, Lincoln!
你的细胞不断增殖
Your cells keep multiplying.
你的大脑继续思考
Your brain keeps thinking.
- 好了 - 好了 我要剪了
- Alright. - Okay, I'm gonna cut.
- 好呢 - 剪吧
- Okay. Alright. - Cut, cut, cut!
是啊 这瓶好酒是属于我们的
Oh, yes. We have earned the good stuff.
好呢
Alright.
- Elena Bailey? - 那是我妈的名字
- Elena Bailey? - Oh, my mom.
她一生都在为我争取
She spent her life fighting
确保我能拥有应得的机会和自♥由♥
to make sure I had every opportunity, every freedom I deserved.
她很复杂
She was complicated...
我们的关系很复杂
our relationship was complicated
但她是全心全意爱我的
but she loved me with her entire heart.
这是需要勇气的
And that took courage.
Elena Bailey心中充满爱意与勇气
Elena Bailey lived with love and courage.
现在轮到我们了
Now it's our turn.
- 是啊 - 没错
- Oh, it is. - Yeah.
打开瓶塞吧
Alright, pull that off.
好了 大家都退到后面来
Alright, everybody back. Back it up.
退后 到后面来
Back that thing up. Back that up.
好了 享受好酒吧
There it is. That's the good stuff.
- 好好喝吧 - 看啊
- There it is right there. - Ooh, look.
你的身体想要活动 所以会活动 因为可以做到
Your body wants to move, so it moves, because it can.
Tessa醒了 简直太棒了
Tessa is awake. That was amazing!
我们协助了一台胰十二指肠切除术
We just assisted on a successful whipple.
才第一年就协助胰十二指肠切除术了
We just assisted on a successful whipple in our first year!
天啊 这份工作最让人满足了
Damn, there is no job better than this.
是你协助了
You assisted.
我把门静脉游离搞砸了 被罚下场了
I botched the portal dissection and got benched.
我失败了
I failed.
你开头做得很好
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表