Collins夫人...
Mrs. Collins...
我深表遗憾
I am so deeply sorry for your loss
Shagrin医生刚刚确认了...
but Dr. Shagrin has confirmed...
Collins夫人
Mrs. Collins...
我是Benson Kwan医生
My name is Dr. Benson Kwan
我的弟弟在一次事故中丧生了...
and I lost my brother in an accident...
...他去世时才16岁
...when he was only 16.
我悲痛欲绝 整个人生都因此改变
It was devastating, and my life was never the same.
无论别人说什么
And there is nothing anyone can say
都无法减轻那种痛苦
that can take your pain away
但是他捐赠的器官拯救的人
but the lives my brother saved when he donated his organs?
我会时常想起
I think about them.
我仍会想起 接受他心脏的小女孩
I still think about the little girl who got his heart
还有移植他肾脏的少年
the teenage boy who got his kidney
移植他肝脏的老奶奶
and the grandmother who got his liver.
因为这些人 让他的死亡
Because those people give his death
有了一些意义
some little bit of meaning.
这是我的信念
And I cling to that.
支撑我走过这些年
I cling to it after all these years.
告诉Shepherd医生 我同意捐献
Tell Dr. Shepherd I consent.
谢谢 你弟弟刚刚又救了更多人的生命
Thank you. Your brother just saved a whole bunch more lives.
我根本没有什么弟弟 不过不客气
Never had a brother, but you're welcome.
我要参与那台三重器♥官♥移♥植♥手术
I want in on the triple organ transplant.
你的直觉是什么
What does your gut say?
我的直觉...
My gut...
我的直觉是她今天能接受移植手术
My gut says she's getting her organs today.
是吗
Yeah?
我也不知道 我的直觉也有可能不准
Well, I don't know. Sometimes my gut is wrong.
我当时不该让你回明尼苏达
I shouldn't have told you to go back to Minnesota.
我叫你了 你没听到
I called after you. You didn't hear me.
我听到了
I heard you.
- 是吗 - 是的 听到了
- You did? - Yeah, I heard you.
是啊 但是...
Yeah, but...
我当时很受伤
I was hurt. I was.
我不想你只是叫我名字
I wanted you to do more than call my name.
我想你更努力些
I wanted you to put in some effort.
那天我过得很糟糕
It was a bad day.
已经六个月了
It's been six months.
这六个月很艰难
It's been a very difficult six months.
你知道我的 又固执又骄傲
And you know how I'm so stubborn and so proud.
我也是
Same.
- 家属同意了 - 是的 我拿到同意了
- You got approval. - I got approval.
- 好的 - 你说什么
- Okay. - Excuse you?
我俩一起拿到的
We both got approval.
不错 那你俩都能参与手术
Okay, well, you both can be in the surgery.
等等 我以为是我主刀
Whoa, whoa. I thought I was lead surgeon.
- 是你 - 好的
- You are. - Okay.
没错 是他...
Yes. He...
你们俩都能参与手术
You can both be in the surgery.
好的 我们走吧
Okay, let's go.
- 走吧 - 好的
- Let's go. - Yeah.
我看到说 死后可以进行树葬
I read that they can turn your body into a pod
埋在地下 为树提供养分
and plant you as fertilizer for a tree
我想要这样
and that's what I want.
什么 妈妈 不要这么悲观
What? Mom, don't be morose.
我不是悲观 这是我的心愿
It's not morose. It's what I want.
我想变成一棵树
I want to be a tree
你和子孙们可以在树下野餐
that you and the kids and all the grandkids can picnic under.
我想制♥造♥氧气 对抗温室效应
I want to make oxygen and fight global warming.
我不想变成污染物
I don't want to become pollution
棺材和火化都是污染
and that's what a casket is, and that's what cremation is.
污染土地 污染空气
It's land pollution, and it's air pollution.
不管我死在今天 还是未来某天
If I die today, or when I die whenever
亲爱的 要记住 我想当一棵树
just remember, sweetheart, I want to be a tree.
我想要福荫后代
I want to watch over our family.
永远
Forever.
准备好了吗
You ready?
准备好了
I'm ready.
不行了
It's a no.
你是说不行了吗
Uh, you said it's a no?
Millin医生 你想来缝合吗
Dr. Millin, would you like to close the chest?
- 什么 - 这颗心脏到处都是血肿
- What? - The heart has hematomas everywhere.
无法用于移植了
It is not usable for transplant.
Pierce医生 我可以缝合
I can close, Dr. Pierce.
废话 她知道怎么做皮下平针缝合
Nonsense. She knows how to do a running subcuticular stitch.
我相信她在橘子上练习过上千次了
I'm sure she's practiced on a thousand oranges.
人体肌肉要更紧实
Human flesh is a little bit firmer.
你必须更用力一些
You're gonna have to pull a little bit harder.
Howard怎么办呢
Uh, what about Howard?
你要向Howard和他的丈夫解释
You'll explain to Howard and his husband
Howard还要在移植名单上继续等待
that Howard will remain on the transplant list
今天他运气不好
but today was not his day.
但他的丈夫那么爱哭
But his husband couldn't stop crying.
我知道 这很糟
I know. It sucks.
但医院就是有喜有忧 Millin医生
But we take the good with the bad here, Dr. Millin.
Schmitt 盯着点
Schmitt, keep an eye.
好吧 请给我4-0号♥缝线
Okay. Um,4-0 Monocryl, please.
对Bokhee要说"请"
You say please to Bokhee!
我说了
I did.
就是这里 那里
Right here. There.
他们越来越年轻了
They just keep getting younger.
是吧
Right?
Adams 你在干什么
Adams, what are you doing?
我弄砸了 我想确认她没事
I screwed up. I just want to make sure she's okay.
- 你想参与手术吗 - 真的吗
- You want to scrub in? - For real?
因为我很确定 我一会就要被炒了
'Cause I'm pretty sure I'm getting fired later.
如果现在还没被炒 那就还有机会嘛
Well, if they haven't fired you yet, you still got a shot.
好吧 你听我说
Look, here's the deal.
我们都有糟糕的日子 都会犯错
We all have bad days. We all make mistakes.
你需要吸取教训
You just got to learn from them.
只要能吸取教训 那就没事
You learn from them, you're good.
懂吗 你今天学到了什么
Right? What'd you learn today?
说话前要先举手
Raise my hand before talking
愧疚留到下班后
save the shame for the end of the day
跟家属谈话要确认全名
and use full names when speaking with next of kin.
没错
Yes. Okay.
很好
That's good.
来吧
Come on.
让今天能低开高走吧
End your day better than it started.
好吗 我们走吧
Okay? Let's go.
快点 来吧
Come on, let's go!
好的 这是一台漫长艰难的手术
Okay, so this is going to be a long, arduous surgery.
我们慢慢来
Let's pace ourselves.
如果信教的话 现在可以做祷告
And say a prayer now if you're the praying kind.
器官捐献者是Liam Collins
The donor is Liam Collins.
他热爱橄榄球和科学
He loved rugby, and he loved science.
受捐人是Sarah Martinez 她热爱自然
The recipient is Sarah Martinez, and she loves nature
她即将成为一名祖母
and she's about to be a grandmother.
今天是救死扶伤的好日子
It's a beautiful day to save lives.
今天是救死扶伤的好日子
It's a beautiful day to save lives.
他视Derek如神
Derek was a God to him.
我知道
I know.
Lucas是Derek最喜欢的外甥
And Lucas was Derek's favorite nephew
我很爱他 所以我也不想一直强调
and I do love him, so I hate to keep saying this
我觉得他不是这块料
but I don't think he has what it takes.
- 我知道你这么想 - 他简直一团糟
- I know you don't. - He's a mess.
他不按规矩行事
He doesn't follow instructions.
什么事都要按自己的方式来
He has to do everything his own way.
你招他来 是因为他让你想起Derek吗
Did you hire him because he reminds you of Derek?
不是因为Derek
No. Not Derek.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表