我和坦克上的同一所高中
Oh, well, the Tank and I went to the same high school.
谢谢你们的好意
Listen, I-- I appreciate the offers,
但坦克不需要一屋子的医生
but the Tank doesn't need a room full of doctors
他的治疗不用这么兴师动众
making his procedure seem like a bigger deal than it is.
你被选中有感到惊讶吗?
Now, were you surprised at all by the draft pick?
没有
Nah. Nah, not really.
-早上好 -林肯医生!风云人物
Good morning.
-早上好 -林肯医生!风云人物
Dr. Lincoln. Man of the hour.
我认为那是你 坦克!
I think that's you, the Tank.
年度风云人物
Man of the year, according to our Sunday feature.
根据周日的专题报道 我是《西雅图时报》的肯·本迪克斯
Man of the year, according to our Sunday feature.
根据周日的专题报道 我是《西雅图时报》的肯·本迪克斯
Ken Bendix, Seattle Times.
是的 我听说你要来
Oh, yeah. I heard you were coming.
感觉怎么样?有点紧张吗?
And how are you feeling, hmm?
感觉怎么样?有点紧张吗?
-Any jitters? -Come on, now.
拜托 我唯一感到紧张的是 等着后传发球
The only jitters I get is waiting for the football to be snapped.
大家最好小心点 因为我来了
Then folks better watch out, because I'm coming.
-说得好 -我们都为你加油
-Preach now. -Yeah, we're all rooting for you.
医院一半的医生都想说服我 同意让他们来参与治疗
Half the hospital lobbied me to be on your case.
而另一半则是在这个房♥间里
The other half is...
而另一半则是在这个房♥间里
in this room.
安田 能介绍一下情况吗?
Yasuda, you want to present?
杰梅因·塔尔博特 22岁
Jermaine Talbott, 22.
因打橄榄球受伤 左侧前十字韧带撕裂
Tear to the left ACL due to football injury.
曾经多次受伤 包括内侧副韧带修复
History of multiple injuries,
曾经多次受伤 包括内侧副韧带修复
including MCL repair
和半月板干细胞移植
and meniscal cadaver transplant.
今天他将接受桥式增强型 前交叉韧带修复
Today, he will receive
今天他将接受桥式增强型 前交叉韧带修复
a bridge-enhanced anterior cruciate ligament repair,
也称为BEAR技术
also known as the BEAR.
为什么这是最佳选择?
And why is this his best option?
它使用胶原蛋白移植
It uses a collagen graft soaked in the patient's blood,
浸泡在患者的血液中 而不是捐献者的组织
It uses a collagen graft soaked in the patient's blood,
浸泡在患者的血液中 而不是捐献者的组织
instead of donor tissue,
这使得身体能够自我修复
which allows the body to heal itself
比传统的前十字韧带修复术效果更好
and yields better results than traditional ACL repairs.
很好 你参与手术
Excellent. You're scrubbing in.
好吧 对 但这种技术 对我的事业还有其他重要性吗?
Okay, yeah, but how else is the BEAR important to my career?
-它的侵入性较低 -因为它愈合得更快!
-It's less invasive. -Because it heals faster.
没错 但不是他想要的答案
True, but not the answer he's looking for.
让他可以走动并更快回去打球!
It will allow him to ambulate and return to play sooner.
没错 但不是
-Also yes, but no. Come on, guys. -I know someone's got this.
拜托 你们肯定有人知道
-Also yes, but no. Come on, guys. -I know someone's got this.
贝尔瑟熊队 他作为大一新生上场
The Baylor Bears. Played as a true freshman.
四年来他的擒抱和抢断次数 均居全队之首
Led the team in sacks and tackles all four years.
恭喜你 小关 你也参与手术
Congratulations, Kwan. You're scrubbing in, too.
你们三个去找施密特医生
The three of you will report to Dr. Schmitt,
我相信他肯定就在外面
who I believe is, conveniently, right outside.
现在我们各管各的
It's every person for themselves now.
我不要再失去一个手术
I am not losing another surgery.
我们用不着什么都要争
We don't have to compete over everything.
第一个真正做手术的人
First person to do an actual procedure
住楼梯左边的卧室
gets the bedroom to the left of the stairs.
-什么?我已经抽到那个房♥间 -我要对抽签提出上诉
-What? I already drew that room. What? -And I'm appealing the draw.
帮帮我
Help! Please!
-我来!-我的!闪开!
-I'm on it! -Mine! Paws off!
你好 我是亚当斯医生 怎么回事?
Hi, I'm Dr. Adams. Can you tell us what happened?
我失败了 我做不了
I failed, Doc. I couldn't do it.
-做不了什么?-河粉挑战
You couldn't do what?
-做不了什么?-河粉挑战
-The Pho-Nomenal Challenge. -What is that?
-那是什么?-河粉挑战是...
-The Pho-Nomenal Challenge. -What is that?
-那是什么?-河粉挑战是...
The Pho-Nomenal Challenge is three pounds of meat,
三磅肉
The Pho-Nomenal Challenge is three pounds of meat,
三磅面条 三升肉汤
three pounds of noodles, three liters of broth.
如果一个半小时内吃光 你就赢250美元
If you finish in an hour and a half, you win $250.
-你刚从那里来的?-不 我五天前就试过了
Did you just come from there?
-你刚从那里来的?-不 我五天前就试过了
No, I tried it five days ago,
从那之后我就再也没能拉过屎
and I have not been able to take a crap since.
请帮帮我
Please help me.
天哪
Oh, God.
《实习医生》
什么情况?
What do you got?
23岁男性 5天没有大便
A 23-year-old male, five days without a bowel movement
-参加完吃饭比赛后 -吃饭挑战
after participating in an eating contest.
-参加完吃饭比赛后 -吃饭挑战
Eating challenge.
严重的腹痛 腹胀 坐下有困难
Severe abdominal pain, bloating, difficulty sitting.
我是施密特医生
Hey, I'm Dr. Schmitt.
你有试过增加你的水摄入量吗?
Have you tried increasing your water intake,
吃足够的含纤维食物?
eating adequate sources of fiber?
锻炼会有帮助 减轻压力
Exercise helps, reducing stress.
当我的整个身体里都是河粉 我怎么能减轻压力呢?
How am I supposed to reduce stress
当我的整个身体里都是河粉 我怎么能减轻压力呢?
when my entire body is full of pho?
对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 我很不舒服
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 我很不舒服
I'm just-- I'm very uncomfortable.
抱歉 可以借用一个人吗?
Excuse me. Um... Can I borrow one of you?
-和手术有关?-我
-Me! -Is it surgical?
去吧 米林
Go, Millin.
拍个肾脏 输尿管和膀胱的X光片 做个手指直肠检查
Get a KUB and then do a digital rectal exam.
什么?手指?
Wait, I'm sorry. Digital?
一根手指 能帮我们...
Yeah, a finger. It helps us--
好 不用了
Okay, d-- Never mind.
在排除所有问题后 使用大便软化剂或开塞露
After ruling everything out,
在排除所有问题后 使用大便软化剂或开塞露
you can try a stool softener or an enema.
如果这些都不起作用 那么我们可以考虑做手术
If none of that works, then we can consider doing a procedure.
天啊
Ow! God!
还想要那个房♥间吗?
Still want that room? -
天啊!
Oh! God!
卢佩 我在打电♥话♥ 好吗?
Lupe. Lupe, I'm on the phone, amor, okay?
好
Okay.
-塞拉·德利奥?我是... -她可以?
Uh, Sierra Deleon?
-塞拉·德利奥?我是... -她可以?
She can cover?
好 谢谢
Great. Thank you.
对不起
Okay, sorry.
我得找人替我的班
I needed to make sure my shift was covered.
我怀上了第三胎并且伴有少量出血
Um, I'm pregnant with my third, and I'm spotting.
过来 亲爱的 这是一架飞机 你可以在这里玩
Uh, here, sweetie. Come here.
过来 亲爱的 这是一架飞机 你可以在这里玩
Yeah. It's a plane. You can play here.
你少量出血有多久了?
Okay, so how long have you been spotting?
有几天 起初我没太在意
A few days.
有几天 起初我没太在意
At first, I didn't think too much of it,
但现在我开始有点紧张了
but now I'm starting to get a bit stressed.
卢佩 好吧
Oh! -SIERRA: Lupe.
卢佩 好吧
Okay.
不好意思 给你 去坐下
Sorry about that.
不好意思 给你 去坐下
Here, go sit down. Go sit down.
坐那里
Go sit.
曾有过血液凝结
Have you experienced any clotting or noticed
或意识到血量增加吗?
Have you experienced any clotting or noticed
或意识到血量增加吗?
an increase in the amount of blood?
也许吧?我不是很确定
Maybe.
也许吧?我不是很确定
I'm not really sure.
卢佩的爸爸开大货车跑运输
Lupe's dad drives cross-country rigs,
如果我记得出门前擦些体香剂 那就很幸运了
which means I'm lucky if I get out the front door
如果我记得出门前擦些体香剂 那就很幸运了
with deodorant on.
我去呼叫产科医生 给你做个超声波检查
Alright, I'm going to page OB.
我去呼叫产科医生 给你做个超声波检查
We're gonna get you an ultrasound
看能不能找到出血的原因 好了
to see if we can find the cause of the bleeding.
看能不能找到出血的原因 好了
Okay.
一会儿见
Alright, I'll see you in a bit.
谢谢 我把这个发给我老公 他一定会嫉妒的
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表