Ms. Anderson, it's good and not good to see you again.
你觉得有点晕?
You're feeling a little woozy?
真的没那么糟糕 但有了上一次经历之后
It's not bad, really, but after the last go-around,
-我不想冒任何风险 -好
-I don’t want to take any chances. -Okay.
-她的心率有点快 血压略低 -好
- She's a bit tachy. BP is slightly low. - Okay, um...
张开嘴让我看一下
Here, open your mouth for me.
对 你有点脱水
Yeah, you’re a little dehydrated.
既然你在这里 我们会进行一些测试
So as long as you’re here we’ll just run a few tests,
以确保没有其他问题
make sure nothing else is going on.
因为我是贵宾
Because I'm a VIP.
没错
Exactly.
做一个CBC CMP 尿液分♥析♥ 并进行一次静脉补液
Let's run a CBC, CMP, urinalysis, and give a bolus of IV fluids.
稍后我回来给你做检查
I'll come back and check on you in a little bit.
如果你需要什么 找关医生就好啦
If you need anything, Dr. Kwan’s your guy.
那朱尔斯还告诉你什么了?
So, what else has Jules told you?
不 我不能告诉你
Nope. I can't tell you.
-但你刚刚说... -对不起
-But you just said-- -Sorry.
她...她怎么说的?
What did she call it?
这是女孩间的默契
It's girl code.
山姆萨顿 44岁
Sam Sutton, 44.
24小时前翼装飞行与巨石相撞
Wingsuit versus boulder 24 hours ago.
意识和反应能力15 没有颅脑损伤的迹象
GCS 15, no evidence of TBI.
在另一家医院时
Has a left sided pneumothorax
患有左侧气胸并放置了胸腔引流管
with a chest tube placed at the other hospital...
四肢多处骨折
Sustained multiple fractures to all four extremities,
肋骨骨折和稳定的脊椎骨折
ribs, as well as stable spinal fractures.
山姆 这位是林肯医生 他是骨科手术主任
Sam, this is Dr. Lincoln. He is Chief of Orthopedic Surgery.
-我可以看一下吗?-请吧
Do you mind if I take a look? - Please.
好 预订了对四肢 进行CT血管造影检查?
All right, have we ordered CT Angio on all four extremities,
-查了血流情况?-杭特医生今天早上做了
-check for blood flow? -Dr. Hunt did this morning.
好
All right. Okay.
我可以等进手术室再取下敷料
Yeah, I can wait to remove the dressings until we're in the O.R.
如果我说你非常幸运 是不是挺讨厌的?
Is it annoying if I say you're extremely lucky?
说吧 他已经说了大概50次了
Say it. He has, like, 50 times.
你试图从山侧的一个 两米洞口滑翔而过
You tried to glide through a two-meter hole in the side of a mountain.
你本来可以和我在一起的
Oh, you could've been right there with me.
夸梅当空军时是我的副驾驶
Kwame was my co-pilot in the Air Force.
现在我们成了翼装飞行好伙伴
And now we're wingsuit buddies.
等等 你真的是指翼友?
Wait, you mean a literal wingman?
除了我更喜欢绕过巨大的岩石
Except I prefer to go around the giant rocks.
看起来怎么样?
How's it look?
你觉得我一两个月后 会重返低空跳伞吗?
You think I'll be back to BASE jumping in a month or two?
开玩笑 我知道能在这里我很幸运
-Uh... -Kidding. I know I’m lucky to be here.
但我确实答应过我侄子 今年夏天要教他骑自行车
But I did promise my nephew I’d teach him how to ride his bike this summer.
我想履行承诺 你觉得呢?
I'd like to make good on that. What do you think?
我将仔细看一下你的扫描和X光片
Um, I’ll take a closer look at your scans and x-rays,
但我想跟你直说 损伤是大面♥积♥的
but I gotta be straight with you, the damage is extensive.
如果有人能帮助 那就是他 林肯医生可以 他是最好的
If anyone can help, Sam, Dr. Lincoln can. He is the best.
我将尽我所能
I'll do everything I can.
-嘿 医生们 -是?
-Hey, Doc? -Yeah?
可以很快提个问题吗?
Can I ask you something real quick?
当然可以
Of course.
他是为坦克做手术的外科医生
He's the surgeon who operated on the Tank.
我们可以再看另一个医生吗?
Should we get a second opinion?
林肯医生是一位有着出色 医疗记录的优秀外科医生
Dr. Lincoln is an exceptional surgeon with a stellar record.
我们中最好的也会有糟糕的一天
And the best of us can have a bad day.
每当山姆的思想 把他带到一个黑暗的地方
Every time Sam's mind takes him to a dark place,
他的身体最终会拯救他
it's his body that ends up saving him.
马拉松 武术 悬崖跳水
Marathons, martial arts, diving off cliffs.
他需要他的四肢 我需要他活下来
He needs his limbs. And I need him to live.
所以...不要有糟糕的一天
So... don't have a bad day.
我会竭尽全力
I will do my best.
而且...我的全力是相当好的
And... my best is pretty damn good.
这些扫描结果出来时请呼我
Page me when those scans are up, please.
好
Yeah.
哦 亚当斯给了我这些...
Oh, um, Adams gave me these...
你潦草地写下来的东西 好像是关于婚礼的?
these notes that you scribbled with like, wedding stuff?
我不小心把一些康普茶洒在上面了
I spilled a little bit of kombucha on them,
所以如果你愿意 你可以给我发短♥信♥ 当你...
so if you wanna, you can text me and when you...
我现在是你的新伴娘
I'm... I'm your new maid of honor now.
他没有告诉你吗?
Did he not tell you?
没有
He did not.
好吧 嗯...
Okay, well...
没什么可担心的
Nothing to worry about.
我不打算做什么特别的事
I am not going to do the blood thing.
其实我不打算做...
In fact, I am not going to do...
任何事
anything.
除非你给我发短♥信♥
Unless you text me.
顺便说一下 我偏爱猫咪的表情包
FYI, I’m partial to cat emojis.
你觉得他们会在里面待很长久吗?
Hey, do you think they're gonna be in there for a long time?
根据手术室的时间表
According to the O.R. schedule,
他们把上午的非必要手术都取消了
they all cleared their electives for the morning.
但解雇一个人只需要5分钟 所以谁知道呢
But it only takes five minutes to fire someone, so who knows?
我看不懂马什的笔迹
I just can't read Marsh's handwriting--
你知道这说的是什么吗?
Do you know what this says?
我这周就要失去两份工作了 我真的不觉得有必要帮你
I'm about to lose two jobs this week, I really don't feel the need to help you.
对于5楼的肝脏移植的接受者呢?
How about for a liver transplant recipient on the 5th floor?
我看不懂
- I can't read that. -Huh.
我不记得让你们中的谁
I don't remember assigning either of you to the service
去负责照顾走廊上的病人
that takes care of patients in the hallway.
好的 但是...你擅长 看懂马什的笔迹吗?
Okay. Okay, but... how good are you at reading Marsh’s handwriting?
检查原始图形和停服胃酸抑制剂
Check pro-graph level and stop Protonix.
谢谢
Thanks.
他究竟断了多少根骨头?
How many bones did he actually break?
到目前为止 我数出75根
I've counted 75 so far.
所有的长骨上都有粉碎性骨折
He's got comminuted fractures in all the long bones.
加上肋骨和脊柱骨骨折
Plus the rib and spinous process fractures, too.
我们还不需要担心这些 它们会自愈的
Yeah, we don’t have to worry about those for now. They’ll heal on their own.
令人难以置信的是 他的脊柱仍然完好无损
It's incredible that his spine is still intact.
什么都不在应该在的地方
Nothing's where it's supposed to be.
-就像... -他是个拼图
- It’s like... - He's a jigsaw puzzle.
显然是破碎的 但我们可以把他重新组装起来
A broken one, obviously, but we can put him back together,
一次一个手术
one surgery at a time.
等等 你要分阶段进行吗?
Wait, you're... You're gonna do this in stages?
我们需要先重建他的右大腿骨
Well, we’ll need to reconstruct his right femur first,
使用尸骨来填补这里的缺陷
using cadaver bone to fill in this defect here.
一旦完成 我们将清洗
Once that's done, we'll wash out
并且修复左侧的肢体 因为它已经打开了
and fix the left extremity since it's already open.
然后我们第二天修复左股骨
Then, we’ll go in the next day and fix the left femur.
以及胫骨和腓骨
And tib fib.
右侧肢体的手指脚趾部分
And the right extremity in digits
可以等到最后 因为它们现在很稳定
can wait for last since they're stable for now.
为什么不一次把四肢都修好?
Uh, why not fix all four extremities at once?
如果我们等待 不是会有败血症的风险吗?
I mean, isn’t there risk of sepsis from the open wounds if we wait?
如果你对他长时间进行麻醉
Well, if you... If you put him under for an extremely long period of time,
就会有麻醉并发症的高风险
you're looking at a high risk for anesthesia complications,
出血 血栓...
bleeding, clots...
生命比肢体更重要
Life over limb.
没错
Exactly.
如果骨和组织损失过于严重
If the bone and tissue loss is too severe,
我们可能不得不截肢
we may have to amputate.
不 不可能 我不会那样做的
No. No way. I'm not doing that.
你不会做...什么?
You're not doing... what?
我不希望在等待时 我要失去一条腿或手臂
I don't want one of my legs or arms to die while waiting in line.
不 我不是说那将发生 我是说它可能发生
Well, no, I'm not saying that that will happen,
不 我不是说那将发生 我是说它可能发生
I'm saying it could happen.
如果不把所有的风险告诉你 我算不上尽职
I wouldn’t be doing my job if I didn’t put all the risks on the table for you.
相信我 这是更安全的选择
Trust me, this is the safer option.
与什么相比?
Compared to what?
还有其他选择吗?
Is there another option?
我们可以一次完成所有的修复工作 但这是一个更长的手术
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表