她所有朋友都去
All her friends will be there,
有事的话还能给你打电♥话♥
and you will be a phone call away.
-确实 -我准备好了
- Exactly. - I'm ready.
太好了 你拿好你的手♥机♥了吗
Okay, great. Do you have your phone?
好的 我们出发
Okay, let's go.
出发
Let's go.
-再见 -好的 拜拜
- See ya. - Okay. Bye!
威廉斯医生请去产科
Dr. Williams to labor and delivery.
我的宝贝女儿
Baby girl!
你准备好做伊沃克人了吗
Are you ready to be an Ewok?
-是的 -好呀 我们去换衣服
- Yeah! - Yeah, let's go get changed.
米兰达 她已经很累了
Miranda, she-- she's really tired.
我们不会玩到太晚的
Oh, we won't be out late.
我听说史黛西护士
I heard Nurse Stacy
带了一整碗真的地精心脏来
has a bowl full of real goblin guts!
没事 只是冷掉的疙瘩意粉而已
No, it's just cold spaghetti.
你真的不能留一会吗
You sure you can't stay for a bit?
今晚很忙 你知道的 我们回家见
It's a busy night, you know, but I-I'll see you at home.
好的 注意安全
Okay. Hey, be safe.
好
Yeah.
我们去要点糖吧
All right, let's go get some candy!
-好呀 -来吧
- Yeah! - Yes.
一 二和五号♥床
All right, beds 1, 2, and 5
都是腹痛的孩子
are all kids with abdominal pain.
实习生们现在应该已经结束刻南瓜活动了
The interns should be done pumpkin carving by now.
他们去搞创伤急救训练了
They moved to trauma training.
那这些真的急诊案例怎么办
What about the real traumas?
那个训练必须立马进行 去吧
It was a time-sensitive exercise. Go.
不好意思 我的儿子 里维 他被送来这里了
Oh, e-excuse me, my son, River. Someone brought him in.
是的 跟我来
Oh, uh, yes, um, follow me.
里维受伤了吗
Is River hurt?
有人说他们从我的屋顶跳下来了
S-Someone said that they jumped off my roof?
显然他们本来是想跳到泳池里去
Well, apparently they were aiming for the pool,
但你得知道里维和他的朋友两个人都
but you should know that River and his friend were both--
我的儿子到底去哪了
Where the hell is my son?
露西达 我是林
Hey, Lucinda, it's Link.
我们待会在酒吧见
I'll see you over at Joe's bar in a few.
这边 艾拉 坐这
This way, Isla. Just sit right here.
你需要帮忙吗
Do you need a hand?
帮我找我那个混♥蛋♥老公来就好了
Just find my jerk of a husband.
看啊 我就像蝙蝠一样
Look, I'm just like the bat.
我能做的 我可以
I can do it. I can do it.
等等 伙计 那里可不兴去
Oh, hey, hey, buddy, that-- that's not a good place to be.
看我飞
Watch me fly.
不 不行 别
No. No, no. No, no, no, no, no!
别
No!
该死
Damn it.
-乔 你还好吗 你怎么样 -没事
- Jo, are you okay? Are you all right? - Yeah.
这里需要帮助 拿张轮床来
Hey, we need some help out here. Get a gurney!
我没事 我的病人刚到电梯口
I am fine. My patient barely made it to the elevator
就要生了
before giving birth,
但母子平安
but mom and baby boy are doing good.
你是喷了古龙水吗
Are you wearing cologne?
须后水
Aftershave.
这是你现在关心的重点吗
And that's what you're worried about?
你是个可能摔断手了的外科医生
You're a surgeon who might have a broken wrist.
我会去照个X光的
I will get an X-ray.
你快去看看那个
Please just-- just go take care
腿摔断的青少年吧
of the tripping teen with the shattered leg.
给乔·威尔逊的左手腕拍个侧位片 谢谢
A.P. Lateral left wrist for Jo Wilson. Thanks.
打扰一下 你是负责
Hey, excuse me, a-are you one of the doctors
里维·埃普利的医生吗
who's working on River Epley?
你能告诉我他会没事吗
Can-- Can you just tell me if he's gonna be okay?
先生 请你回等待区
Sir, just go back to the waiting room.
谁都不告诉我他的情况
No one is telling me anything.
我们会尽快通知你最新情况的
All right, we'll give you an update as soon as we can.
有意识 有反应但是头脑不清
Negative LOC, alert but disoriented,
头部撕裂伤 片子显示胫骨骨折
head lac, films show a tibial fracture.
他还服用了致幻剂
Oh, and he's on LSD.
这就说得通了
That tracks.
飞得还开心吗 里维
Did you enjoy the flight, River?
如果再往前三十厘米
You know, half a foot further,
他可能会害死乔还有乔的病人
he could have killed Jo and Jo's patient.
还有乔的病人的孩子
And Jo's patient's baby.
谁有孩子 什么孩子
Who has a baby? What baby?
一旦药效过了
Yeah, you're not gonna be feeling so good
你就不会这么好受了
once those drugs wear off.
-值得吗 -你还好吗
- Was it worth it? - You okay?
孩子没事吧 谁有孩子了
Is the baby okay? Who has a baby?
我不知道他是依旧处于幻觉
Look, I don't know if he's still tripping
还是他摔下来有脑部创伤
or he's got a brain injury from the fall.
你的意思是跳下来吗
You mean the jump?
信♥号♥♥很好 血流正常
Good signal. Blood flow's intact.
很好 送他去拍CT吧
Okay, great. Let's bring him up to C.T.
糟了 我得取消一个约会
Oh, crap. I got to cancel a date.
你本来多久之前要去见她的
How long ago were you supposed to meet her?
-45分钟之前 -她已经在恨你了
- 45 minutes. - Oh, she already hates you.
走吧
Let's go.
好的
Okay.
必须要进去
Got to get-- get in...
赶紧打开
Ugh, just open it.
不给糖就捣蛋
And trick-or-treat! Trick-or-treat.
我们去皮肤科吧
Ah, we'll go to dermatology.
没错
Yes.
克里斯失血很多
Okay, Chris is losing a lot of blood!
-牵开器 -我不是你的手术护士
- Retractor! - I'm not your scrub nurse.
如果我们想要有机会看到出血点的话
If we want a chance at actually seeing the bleeder...
-给你 -谢谢
- Here! - Thank you.
天啊
Geez!
这还挺有意思的
Oh, man. This is fun.
看着实习生失败吗
What, watching interns fail?
能暂时离开心胸外科的楼层
It's just kind of nice to step off the cardiothoracic floor
不和主任汇报还挺好的
and not check in with the chief.
你的妻子吗
Your wife?
恩都古 这是个安全的空间
Listen, Ndugu, this is a safe space.
我不能再在泰迪手下工作超过一天了
I could not work for Teddy for more than one day.
-拿着这个 -快点
- Okay, hold this. Hold this. - Go, go.
我不是住院医生了
I mean, I'm not a resident, you know?
我在塔夫茨已经经历过了
I-I paid my dues at Tufts.
我在麦琪手下做了很久住院医生了
I paid a lot of those dues while working under Maggie.
在过去六个月里
And for the past six months,
我就像又回到那里一样
it feels like I'm right there again.
但她现在不仅仅是我漂亮聪明的主治医生
Except now she's not just my smart, beautiful attending,
她还是我的妻子
she's my wife.
我的妻子不仅对我的手术技巧有意见
My wife who not only has comments on my surgical technique,
生活的方方面面她都有意见
but every aspect of my life.
昨天她说我放微波炉里的东西
Y-Yesterday she told me that I put something
放错了
in the microwave wrong.
是金属吗
W-Was it metal?
是水
It was water.
我把一杯水加热了45秒
Yeah, I heated up a mug of water for 45 seconds.
她说应该是44秒
She told me it should be 44 seconds,
因为按44秒不需要移♥动♥手指
because at 44 seconds you don't have to move your finger over.
-没错 -所以一秒钟对热度也没有影响
- Right. - Yeah, so, one second doesn't make a difference heatwise.
44秒实际上是最有效率的
So 44 seconds is, in fact, more efficient.
-没错 这就发生在我家里 -天啊
- Yeah. This is happening at my home. - Yeah.
我让你进去了 不要
I let you go in. Just don't--
你想去指使他们吗
Hey, want to go boss them around?
好啊
Yes.
克里斯血压更低了
Okay, Chris is getting more hypotensive.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表