Thanks.
谢谢 我把这个发给我老公 他一定会嫉妒的
Oh, now, I'm texting this to my husband.
谢谢 我把这个发给我老公 他一定会嫉妒的
He's gonna be jealous.
他是坦克球迷?
He's a Tank fan?
看过你在罗耶高中的比赛 那时你还不叫坦克
Ah, saw you play at Royer High
看过你在罗耶高中的比赛 那时你还不叫坦克
before you were even the Tank.
他早就知道你会成为一个明星 所以我估计他既嫉妒
He predicted you were gonna be a star.
他早就知道你会成为一个明星 所以我估计他既嫉妒
-Oh, okay. -So I guess he's gonna be jealous
又沾沾自喜
-and smug. -Mm.
当你凭借那个6分拦截球 赢得玫瑰碗比赛时
I was on a nighttime ER rotation in the Caribbean
我在加勒比海的一个急诊室值夜班
I was on a nighttime ER rotation in the Caribbean
我在加勒比海的一个急诊室值夜班
when you had that pick six to win the Rose Bowl.
我第一次撕裂了半月板
First time I tore my meniscus.
但我们夺冠了 所以...值得
But we won the championship, so... worth it.
因为暴风雨医院的无线网络中断 只有我有无线热点
Storm took out the hospital Wi-Fi,
因为暴风雨医院的无线网络中断 只有我有无线热点
and I had the only hot spot.
每个人 患者 医生
Everyone, patients, doctors,
关于如何对你进行治疗
they all had opinions on how to treat you.
他们有各自的想法
-Oh. -One of their own.
而现在你是我的患者
And now you're my patient.
而现在你是我的患者
Mm, that's an interesting angle.
这是个有趣的角度 能占用你几分钟吗?
Mm, that's an interesting angle.
这是个有趣的角度 能占用你几分钟吗?
Do you have a few minutes?
可以问你几个问题吗?
Could I ask you some questions?
可以问你几个问题吗?
Uh...
-说吧 -我们到外面去怎么样?
Bring it on. -
-说吧 -我们到外面去怎么样?
How about we step outside?
托儿所
Oh, daycare.
最好去看看有什么事 谢谢你的照片 坦克
I'd better see what that is.
最好去看看有什么事 谢谢你的照片 坦克
Um, thank you for the photo, Tank.
没问题 再见
No problem. -
没问题 再见
Bye.
我在大学时有过两次 前十字韧带修复手术
You know, I had a couple ACL repairs in college.
-是吗?-对 滑冰时弄伤了膝盖
-Oh, yeah? -Yeah.
-是吗?-对 滑冰时弄伤了膝盖
Busted my knee ice skating.
-我曾经很好胜 -曾经?
-Used to be pretty competitive. -Used to?
你没有痊愈还是什么?
Your recovery didn't go well or something?
痊愈了
-No, no, it went great. -But you couldn't skate?
但你不滑冰了?
-No, no, it went great. -But you couldn't skate?
我没有时间 我进了医学院
Oh, I didn't have time. I got into med school.
-然后就是派对 恋爱什么的 -我就知道
Then it's on and popping.
-然后就是派对 恋爱什么的 -我就知道
Ayyy! I feel that.
我知道你懂的
I know you do, now.
孩子们没事吧?我刚接到传呼
Hey, the kids okay? I just got paged.
我也是 他们可能又互相扔积木
Yeah, me, too.
我也是 他们可能又互相扔积木
They probably threw blocks at each other again
我也是 他们可能又互相扔积木
and file some sort of injury report or something.
需要交一份受伤报告或什么的
and file some sort of injury report or something.
等等 当主任还有一个好处
Huh. Hey, there is another plus about being chief.
他们通常会把那份报告交给你
They usually bring that paperwork to you.
对
Okay.
你会有一个兼♥职♥的行政助理
And you get a part-time administrative assistant,
对如此重要的工作来说这必不可少
which is essential for such an important job.
理查告诉你如果我接受这份工作
Richard told you that if I took the job,
你会再次当创伤科主任 对吗?
that you'd be chief of trauma again, didn't he?
没有
No.
天哪
Oh, my God.
他只是提了一下
He briefly floated it.
-仍然是关于你 -不 是关于我们
Once again, it's all about you.
-仍然是关于你 -不 是关于我们
No, it's about us.
是的 对你很方便
Yeah, when it's convenient for you.
叫了所有家长吗?
Were all the parents paged?
只是咬和被咬小孩的家长
Just the parents involved in the bite.
你的孩子咬了我的孩子
Your kid bit my kid.
-谁... -艾莉森咬了普鲁
Which? -Allison. Bit Pru.
好像一个家长就行了
That seems like a one-parent job.
你来解决吧
Let's make this one about you.
我们非常抱歉
We are so sorry.
好 塞拉 大约11周了
Okay, Sierra, you're about 11 weeks along.
没错
Hit the nail on the head. -
有很强的胎儿心跳
There is a strong fetal heart beat,
做检查时你的子♥宫♥颈是闭合的 一切看起来都很好
and your cervix was closed on exam,
做检查时你的子♥宫♥颈是闭合的 一切看起来都很好
so everything looks good.
你的怀孕情况正常
Your pregnancy is right on track.
你只需要注意休息并避免剧烈活动
You just need to rest and avoid strenuous activity.
她的血液检查出来了 她有些脱水
Her BMP came back. She's dehydrated.
出院前确保给她补充一些水分
So just make sure she gets some fluids before you discharge.
没问题
Yeah, absolutely.
我们会给你打点滴 你很快就可以出院了
Okay, so we'll get you that IV, and you'll be out of here in no time.
好吧
Oh. Great.
妈妈 电♥话♥
Mommy, the phone.
谢谢 嘿
Thank you.
谢谢 嘿
Hey. What? She can't come in?
什么?她来不了?她跟我说10点前会到的
Hey. What? She can't come in?
什么?她来不了?她跟我说10点前会到的
But she told me she was gonna come in at 10:00.
不用了 我打给她
-Excuse me. -No. I'll-- I'll call her.
不用了 我打给她
I'll call her.
没事吧?
Is everything all right?
有点问题
Not really.
没事
Yes.
-没问题 -谢谢
Everything's okay.
-没问题 -谢谢
Thank you.
我去拿静脉注射液 你稍等
Well, I'll get you those IV fluids,
我去拿静脉注射液 你稍等
and, um, you just sit tight. -SIERRA: Okay.
我不知道大学里有滑冰队
I didn't know colleges had ice skating teams.
你当然不知道 因为我们早上5点就到冰场
Of course you didn't.
你当然不知道 因为我们早上5点就到冰场
Because we were hitting the ice at 5:00 a.m.,
而橄榄球队员们还在酣睡呢
and the football team was still getting their beauty sleep.
我必须保持专注才能成为职业选手 但现在我需要提高一个档次
I had to stay focused so I could go pro.
我必须保持专注才能成为职业选手 但现在我需要提高一个档次
But now I gotta kick it up a notch.
-为了团队?-为了我的家人
For the team?
-为了团队?-为了我的家人
For my family.
打球能让我把他们从太子港接过来
Playing ball is what will let me bring them over from Port-au-Prince.
-海地?-我真正的故乡
-Haiti? -My real hometown.
六年级时有个球探看到我打球
A scout saw me play when I was in the sixth grade.
他问我叔叔能否让我到西雅图训练
He asked my uncle, would he let me train in Seattle?
你知道他对那人怎么说?为什么不呢?
-Guess what he told the guy? -Hm?
你知道他对那人怎么说?为什么不呢?
"Why the hell not?" -
所以我自己搬的家 我当时11岁
So I moved by myself.
所以我自己搬的家 我当时11岁
I was 11.
每年圣诞节 我都会回家看我妈和弟弟们
I get to go home and see my mom
每年圣诞节 我都会回家看我妈和弟弟们
and my little brothers every Christmas,
但仅此而已
but that's about it.
我终于有机会可以让大家重新在一起
This is my chance to finally get everyone back together.
所以我必须尽快回到球场上
So I gotta get back on that field ASAP.
你想成功 且有意义 坐起来
You want to succeed so it means something.
你想成功 且有意义 坐起来
Sit up for me.
深呼吸
And deep breath.
要是不成功怎么办?
What if it doesn't work?
如果他无法修复 而我只能在杂货店装袋子?
What if he can't repair it and I'm stuck bagging groceries?
如果我不能再打球怎么办?
What if I can't play ball again?
但如果你可以呢?
But what if you can?
那是大量的粪便
That is a lot of fecal matter.
非常好的河粉
It's really good pho.
不错的小餐馆 你应该试试
It's a hole-in-the-wall in the CID. You should try it.
既然你这么喜欢 你为什么不进去给他灌肠呢?
Well, since you like it so much,
既然你这么喜欢 你为什么不进去给他灌肠呢?
why don't you go in and give the enema?
-你会让出卧室吗?-如果你负责两周的食物
Are you offering the bedroom?
-你会让出卧室吗?-如果你负责两周的食物
If you throw in two weeks' groceries.
没门儿 我知道你的饭量
No deal. I know how much you eat.
比不上这个人!
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表