如果不加以治疗
Every disease has its unique course
每种疾病在体内都有各自的发展过程
it takes in the body when left untreated.
这个过程始于接触到根本原因
The process begins with exposure to a root cause
它会在身体中引发连锁反应
that sends a ripple effect throughout the body.
我不知道 好吗?
No, I didn't know. Okay?
不 对不起 我不想再听 “我不知道”这样的话
No, sorry, I can't do that "I don't know" story anymore.
你完全知道是怎么回事 你只是选择不去看它
You knew exactly what was happening. You chose not to see it.
搬到西雅图并没有让你 改变急于指责别人的习惯
I guess moving to Seattle hasn't changed how quick you are to point a finger.
什么?
Excuse me?
你一直认为我想伤害你...
You constantly assume that I'm trying to hurt you--
不 你看到我每天晚上 下班回来都是泪流满面
No, you saw me come home from work every night in tears.
你看到我几乎放弃自己的职业生涯
You saw me almost throwing the towel on my career.
你害怕你的好名声受损
You were too scared of tarnishing your sterling reputation
-就不肯替我说话! -我是一个实习生
-to speak up for me! -I was an intern.
然后这种疾病会不断发展 最终变成
The disease then progresses, ultimately resolving
以下三种可能情况的一种
in one of three possible outcomes...
你好起来 你一直患有慢性病 或者你死了
You get better, you stay chronically ill, or you die.
自从他昨晚来之后 他们就吵个不停
They've been fighting non-stop since he arrived last night.
是的 我听到了 我在查房♥时差点睡着了
Yeah, I heard. I almost fell asleep during rounds.
也许我们应该取消
Maybe we should cancel.
我们有个空房♥子 我们要开个派对
We have an empty house. We're having a party.
我不管他是不是她的前未婚夫或什么
I don't care if he's her ex-fiance or whatever.
特雷是竞争对手 如果他们吵架
Trey is the competition. If they're fighting,
说明你还有希望
it means you're still in this.
天行者战队
Team Skywalker.
昨晚你俩差一点就要上♥床♥了
You two were half a second away from boning last night.
老实讲 性紧张让人难以忍♥受
The sexual tension was, frankly, oppressive.
对 那我应该怎么办呢?
Yeah, well, what am I supposed to do about it?
别再生闷气 告诉她你的感受
Hmm, stop sulking and tell her how you feel
这样我就不必再整晚看着你悲伤的脸
so I don't have to look at your sad, sad face all night.
一旦做出诊断 外科医生会介入 患者需要加强治疗
Surgeons swoop in once a diagnosis is made
一旦做出诊断 外科医生会介入 患者需要加强治疗
and the patient needs reinforcements.
我们采取果断的行动给他们一线生机
We take decisive action in order to give them a fighting chance.
我花了半天时间
Oh, I spent the first half of the day
避开对 杰梅因·塔尔博特的死亡发表评论
fending off requests for comment on the death of Jermaine Talbott
而另外半天则试图搞明白 我们的预算赤字
and the other half trying to get a grasp on our budget deficits.
顺便提一下 这些都非常重要
Which are substantial, by the way.
对 总是
Yep, always are.
我后悔邀请贝莉和沃伦今晚来吃饭
Oh, I am kicking myself for inviting Bailey and Warren to dinner tonight.
我也是
Makes two of us.
特别是因为艾莉森又咬了普鲁
Especially because Allison bit Pru again.
什么?
What?
我去幼儿园接她时听说的
I was told when I picked her up from daycare.
你怎么不早告诉我?
Why didn't you tell me?
我有啊 我在跟你说呀
I am. This is me telling you.
怎么老是这样?要不要取消晚餐?
So, what... Is this becoming a thing? Should we cancel dinner?
行了 不用回答
You know what, don't answer that.
我知道我应该多买♥♥些酒的
I knew I should have picked up more wine.
塔克在和普鲁搭一个堡垒 可以走了
I think Tuck is building a fort with Pru, so we're set...
除非你想取消 这样可以早早上♥床♥睡觉
unless you want to cancel and just go to bed early.
-我们不会这么做的 -对
-We will do no such thing. -Yeah.
那是什么?
What's that?
我们不能空着手去
Well, we can't show up empty-handed.
万一传递错误信息怎么办?
What if it sends the wrong message?
什么信息?我们喜欢吃饼?
What message? That we like pie?
他们的女儿咬了 我们的女儿 两次 这是个问题
Their daughter has now bitten our daughter. Twice. It's a problem.
你还记得你我上一次
Do you remember the last time you and I
在没有孩子在场的情况下 惬意地共进晚餐是什么时候?
had a civilized, adult dinner without children present?
趁着还能走我们赶紧去吧
Let's get out of here while we still can. -
西姆斯先生需要每两小时 进行一次神经检查
Mr. Simms needs neurochecks q two hours,
娜塔莉亚·浅木要准备进行术前检查
and Natalia Saki was just admitted for pre-op,
需要同伟柏和皮尔斯协调
so coordinate with Webber and Pierce.
今晚要去参加派对吗?你看起来挺精神的
Are you going to the party tonight? You look nice.
大方得体
In an appropriate, respectful way.
尽量不要杀死任何人
Just try not to kill anyone.
对
Yeah.
估计只有我们被困在这里
So, I guess we're the only ones stuck here
其他人都喝醉并做出错误的决定
while everyone else gets drunk and makes poor decisions.
我讨厌重症监护室
I hate the ICU.
没办法 尽量不要杀死任何人
Well, there's nothing to it. Just try not to kill anyone.
不要再这样讲了
Everyone has to stop saying that.
祝开心 你抢救病危患者 我去协助皮尔斯医生
Well, have fun. While you're running codes, I'll be on Pierce's service,
早上进行食管切除术
scrubbing in on her Ivor Lewis procedure in the morning.
娜塔莉亚·浅木?我讨厌你
Natalia Saki? I hate you.
不要恨玩家 去恨游戏
Don't hate the player, hate the game.
好吧 现在两个我都讨厌
Okay, now I hate both.
我还没来得及祝贺 你成功完成部分心脏移植手术
You know, I haven't had a chance to congratulate you
我还没来得及祝贺 你成功完成部分心脏移植手术
on your partial heart transplant.
那是具有突破性的东西
That was groundbreaking stuff.
我们为之付出了努力 谢谢你
We worked hard on it. Thank you.
如果你继续努力 有可能 会获得凯瑟琳·福克斯奖
Well, you keep this up, you'd be in line for a Catherine Fox Award.
你和温斯顿的确是一个很棒的团队
You and Winston sure do make a great team.
皮尔斯医生
Dr. Pierce...
感谢你让我参与明天的手术准备工作
I just wanted to say thank you for allowing me to scrub in tomorrow.
皮尔斯医生 伟柏医生 我对食管切除术进行了广泛研究
Dr. Pierce. Dr. Webber. I've studied the Ivor Lewis procedure extensively.
我知道主要的并发症 是呼吸道和房♥性心律失常
I know that the major complications are respiratory and atrial arrhythmias
这可以通过胺碘酮来控制
which can be controlled by amiodarone.
这是一个8小时的手术
This is an eight-hour surgery.
如果你在重症监护室 上完夜班还不太累
So if you're not too tired after your overnight in the ICU,
你也可以参与手术准备工作
you may also scrub in.
现在谁是玩家?
Who's a player now?
-娜塔莉亚 埃利奥特 欢迎你们 -谢谢
-Natalia, Elliot. Welcome to Seattle. -Thank you.
希望你们从科达莲来这里一路都顺利
I hope your trip from Coeur d'Alene wasn't too bad.
我还有两个月的时间 要感谢他
I still have two months of it. Thanks to him.
我现在处于高度兴奋状态
And I'm highly caffeinated right now.
很高兴你们做到了 关医生
Well, we're glad you made it. Dr. Kwan?
娜塔莉亚·浅木 32岁 二♥期♥食道癌
Natalia Saki, 32, stage two esophageal cancer
新辅助治疗后的状态
status post neoadjuvant therapy,
为一大早的食管切除术进行术前准备
admitted for pre-op for an Ivor Lewis procedure first thing in the morning.
是怎样的呢?
Which is?
通过腹部切口和右胸切开术
Resecting the esophagus through an abdominal incision
切除食道
and a right thoracotomy,
然后把胃提到胸腔来取代食道
then pulling the stomach into the chest to replace the esophagus.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
看 我的画卖♥♥了
Look, my painting sold.
我们去露营的风景
The landscape from our camping trip.
我很喜欢 多少钱?
-I love that one. How much? -Yeah.
Five hundred.
她是个课外活动的艺术老师
She's an art teacher at an after-school program,
但她也会卖♥♥自己的作品
but she sells her own pieces on the side.
对不起 过去几个月的化疗和放射治疗
I'm sorry, but the past couple months of chemo and radiation were
并不是我最开心的事
not the most fun I've ever had.
我们准备好将这一段经历抛在脑后
We're ready to put this chapter behind us.
那我们就继续往前吧
Well, let's get a move on.
关 米林 让我们开始 娜塔莉亚的术前检查
Kwan, Millin, let's start Natalia's preop work-up...
血液检查 心电图 胸部X光
blood work, EKG, chest X-ray...
手术前我肯定需要所有这些吗?
Um, I definitely need all that before the surgery?
是的 我们一会儿再回来
You do. We'll be back in a bit.
宝贝 别担心 我们会想办法来支付的
Babe, don't worry, we'll figure out a way to pay for it.
没事的
It's okay.
是我的错吗?
It's my fault?
听着 我真的很讨厌他们把你开除了
Look, I hate that they kicked you out.
我保证比你更讨厌!
Promise you I hate it more!
还是那么争强好胜!
Still so competitive!
嘿
Hey.
过来
Come here.
特雷 我崩溃了 我觉得...
Trey, I was broken. I felt...
崩溃了
broken.
对不起 我后来消失不见了
But I am sorry I disappeared...
对不起 我本应该把你追回来的
I'm sorry. I should've chased after you.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表