这会不行 他伤得很重
Not for a while. No, his injuries are extensive.
他将面临一个漫长的恢复过程
He has a long road to recovery ahead of him.
他爸爸会很生气
His dad's gonna be so mad.
他不会再让我们做朋友了
He's not gonna let us be friends anymore.
他爸爸在这里
His dad is here.
他爸爸爱他就像我爱你一样
His dad loves him just like I love you.
没事的
It's okay.
你们两个都没事 我们会...
You both are all right, and we will, uh--
我们会想办法解决这事 好吗
we'll find a way through this, okay?
出什么事了 我见过你工作
What happened? I've seen your work.
我知道你是很有希望的实习生
I know that you are the intern to watch.
我也知道你要求离开上一个项目
I also know that you were asked to leave your last program.
我是实习医生选拔委员会的
I was on the, uh-- the intern selection committee.
皮尔斯医生 我...
Dr. Pierce, I--
我的意思是
What I'm saying is,
我知道你在这里风险很高
I know that the stakes are really high for you here,
我知道除非发生了什么 否则你不会心不在焉
and I know that you wouldn't get that distracted or preoccupied
心事重重
unless something happened.
我一直是一个模范住院医生
I w-- I was a model resident all the time,
甚至在...
even when...
我说了对病例的看法 但他们说我错了
I made a point on a case and was told I was wrong,
然后一个白人同事也那么说
and then a white colleague made that same point,
那个白人同事就可以参加手术
and that white colleague got to scrub in.
或者我是唯一一个被拒绝轮岗的人
Or how I was the only one denied requested rotations,
还有我不得不忍♥受一个教职人员
or how I had to endure a certain faculty member
日常对患者肤色做出的
regularly making hostile comments
恶意评论
about patients of color.
亦或是 当我最后关注到
Or how, when I finally raised concern
一位黑人患者是如何被治疗的
about how a Black patient was being treated,
我被告知也许去另一个项目会更开心
I was told maybe I would be happier at a different program.
-显然我被视为... -争强好胜吗
- Apparently I was perceived as-- - Aggressive?
争强好胜 爱生气 所有这种 对
Aggressive, angry, all the things, yeah.
那你被要求离开之后 有提出异议吗
So, after you were asked to leave, did you contest it?
你提出正式投诉了吗
Did you file an official complaint?
-我没那种机会 -为什么没有
- I didn't get the chance. - Why not?
因为在他们告诉我离开之后 我很生气
Because after they told me to leave, I did get angry.
我失眠了而且我...
And I was sleep deprived and I...
有些崩溃
...kind of broke.
我表现得很不得体
I acted inappropriately,
然后就在今天上午我发现
and I just found out this morning
那段监控录像被泄露出去了
that security footage of it got leaked,
所以我一整天都在试着把它撤下来
so I've been trying to get it taken down all day,
所以我手♥机♥一直响
which is why my phone has been going off.
我非常...
I'm so--
韦伯医生
Dr. Webber.
你上班时能喝酒吗
Should you be drinking while on shift?
我不是来喝酒的
Oh, I'm not here for a drink.
那是主动脉吗
Is that the aorta?
对 我...我做的
Yeah, I-- I did that.
看 它会跳动
Look. It beats.
赫尔姆 你...你不属于这里
Helm, you-- y-you don't belong here.
-800 -什么
- 800. - Excuse me?
800美元 那是我今晚
$800. That's how much cash
从这出去的能拿到的现金
I will be walking out of here with tonight.
我不会在受困于断裂的肌腱
And I won't be stuck with severed tendons
小孩的呕吐物 廉价化妆品的化学灼伤
or kids vomiting or chemical burns from cheap makeup.
我知道李维很消沉 我和他一起住
I know Levi is drowning. I live with him.
但当项目停止之后
But when the program closed,
没有其他部门要我去做住院医师
no one found me a residency in another department.
我离开了...什么也没发生
I walked out and... nothing.
我感谢你的到来 韦伯医生
I appreciate you coming here, Dr. Webber,
但想说服我回去
but it's gonna take a lot more than that
还需要很多努力
to convince me to come back.
不仅仅是钱
And not just money.
但钱很有效
But money would help.
我们真的需要你
We do need you.
这些人也需要我
So do all these people.
万圣节快乐 韦伯医生
Happy Halloween, Dr. Webber.
也许她那边太好玩了就没发信息
Maybe she's having too much fun to text.
-希望如此 -是的
- I hope so. - Yeah.
你前几天和校长见面怎么样
How-- How'd your meeting with the principal go the other day?
他想让她连跳两级
Oh, he wants her to skip two grades.
麦琪就是而且不喜欢
Which Maggie did and hated.
那小船坞旁边的预科学校 怎么样
And the prep school by the marina, how was that?
他们关注学术方面优异的孩子
Well, they focus on kids who are excelling academically.
-对 -她还有更多值得关注的地方
- Right. - And she is so much more.
她的同情心 想象力 强烈的好奇心
She's empathetic, imaginative, intensely curious.
没错 她需要一个人性教育方式
Yeah, she needs a whole-human approach.
我不想让她更加焦虑
I don't want to cause her more anxiety.
我12岁时 我爸爸走了
You know, when I was 12, my dad left us.
我和你讲过 是吗
I told you that, yes?
在那之前我父母
Up to that point, my-- my parents,
我们的社区 曾是我整个世界
our neighborhood, had been my whole world,
然后我觉得整个世界分崩离析了
and it felt like the whole world fell apart
就是这种感觉
just like that.
但有一天我妈妈开了一辆古董休闲车回家
But then one day my mom came home with this ancient R.V.
她从她同事那买♥♥的
she bought off one of her coworkers.
那车很大 米黄色 还有股怪味
And, uh, it was huge and beige and it smelled weird,
然后 但那个春假
and, uh-- but over that spring break
我们开着它一直到科罗拉多大峡谷
we drove it all the way down to the Grand Canyon.
在那之前 我从没出过明尼苏达
And up until then, I'd never been outside of Minnesota.
这让我意识到 外面有一个很大
And it made me realize there was this really big,
真实美好的世界 在那里没人知道
this really beautiful world where no one knew,
也没人在意我是个没爸爸的孩子
and no one cared that I was a kid whose dad left him.
如果不是我妈妈让我亲眼所见
And I never would have learned that
我永远都不会明白
if it weren't for my mom showing it to me.
有电♥话♥
Oh, look out.
-佐拉 -妈妈
- Zola. - Mom.
-嗨 -妈妈
- Hi. - Mom.
发生什么事了
What happened?
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事 没事
It's okay. It's okay.
-我不能呼吸了 -深呼吸
- I can't breathe. - Take a deep breath.
-好 -我来接你
- Okay. - I will come and pick you up.
好 别挂电♥话♥
Okay. Don't get off the phone.
嗯 我会在电♥话♥这头陪着你的
Okay, I will stay on the phone with you.
-好 -我来开车
- Okay. - Okay, I'll drive.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我以前很喜欢万圣节 但今晚足已让我
I used to love Halloween, but tonight was enough
害怕我的孩子长大
to make me dread letting my kids grow up.
我也是
Same.
只不过 不仅是万圣节
Only, you know, it's not just Halloween.
整个世界都是愚蠢和残酷的
Like, the whole world is stupid and cruel.
那些孩子 都是好孩子
Those kids, those are good kids.
聪明的孩子
Smart kids.
但一个糟糕的夜晚 一次愚蠢的冲动...
But one bad night, one stupid impulse...
这不会停止的
It never stops.
不仅是青少年的问题
It's not just teenagers.
行业任何阶段 愚蠢的冲动都会毁掉你的生活
One stupid impulse can ruin your life at any stage of the game.
我迷上乔了
I'm kind of crazy about Jo.
我发现了
Yeah, I ki-- I kinda caught on to that.
好吧
Okay.
她是我的好朋友
She was my best friend.
对吧
Right?
之前感觉没有这个可能
Like, it wasn't an option,
但突然就有了
and then, suddenly, it was.
我和艾米莉娅还余情未了
And I was hung up on Amelia.
我很困惑 很害怕
And I was confused, and I was scared,
但我不想毁掉这份友谊
and, like, I didn't want to ruin the friendship,
所以我...我搞砸了
so I...I blew it.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表