马克斯 你不是一匹赛马
Max, you're not a racehorse.
再也不是了
No, not anymore.
在硬膜下腔有主动性脑出血
Oh, an active brain bleed in the subdural space.
我们应该准备做减压 关 订一间手术室
We should prep for a decompression. Kwan, book an OR.
马上 -薛波医生
On it. - Uh, Dr. Shepherd,
如果可以的话 我可以参与吗
could I scrub in if that's okay?
不行 你今天早上在神经科 你和关调换了
Uh, no, it's not. You were on neuro this morning, and you traded with Kwan.
我可以换回去 -你不可以这样做
I could trade back. - You will do no such thing.
到底怎么回事 -米林刚刚证实了我的猜测
What is happening here? Ah, Millin just confirmed my suspicion
她与病人的关系太密切 并不适合做她的医生
that she's too close to the patient to be her doctor.
什么 不 她在说 关于被安乐死 像动物一样
What? No, no. I just--she's talking about being euthanized like an animal.
看着我的眼睛 告诉我说 你不觉得那个女人是家人
Look me in the eye and tell me that you do not consider that woman family.
你不可以再参与治疗 永远的
Mm-hmm, you're off the case for good.
奥特曼医生 -是的 我们都很兴奋
Dr. Altman. - Yes, yes. We're all very excited.
谢谢 凯瑟琳 严格讲 格雷·斯隆可以有
Thanks, Catherine. You know, technically, Grey Sloan can claim
3个凯瑟琳·福克斯奖提名者 因为皮尔斯在这里做了一个移植手术
three Catherine Fox Award nominees since Pierce performed her transplant here.
那很好 关于雷 -对 我知道这可能让人失望
That's great. About Ray-- Yeah, I know it can be disappointing.
有时病人就是不理解
Sometimes patients just don't understand,
但会有其他腹主动脉瘤要修复
but there will be other triple As to repair.
对 但我还是觉得应该给雷做手术
Yeah, but I still think we should do Ray's.
他在同意书上签了字
He signed the consent forms.
呼格里菲斯 在他再次逃跑之前把他送到放射科
Page Griffith, and let's get him to radiology before he bolts again. Well done.
非常好
Seriously?
真的吗 你很幸运 双胞胎妈妈 宫颈口还在扩张 怎么了
You're lucky the twins' mom is still dilating. What is it?
我想挠痒痒 不 其实是...帮助
I have an itch to scratch. - No, literally, it's-- help.
这就是为什么要有护工
This is what orderlies are for.
我知道 我本来可以叫别人但是...
I know. I could've called somebody else,
那你就不会在这里了
but then you wouldn't be here.
别动 好
Don't move. Okay. That?
你是我一生中遇到的最好的医生
Oh, you are the best doctor I've ever had in my life.
如果你需要海绵擦洗浴 我马上离开
If you ask for a sponge bath, I'm leaving.
你知道上次我打石膏的时候 他们让我选择颜色
You know, last time I had a cast, they let me pick the colors.
你当时几岁 -7岁
How old were you? Seven.
从攀爬架上摔下来 -那时你就有死亡愿望
Fell off the monkey bars. You had a death wish even then, huh?
我很沮丧 我爸要带我去看 我人生中的第一场职业棒球赛
I was so bummed. My dad was taking me to my first pro ball game.
三个月来我一直在练习接飞球
I had been practicing catching fly balls for three months.
手套无法套住石膏 抓不到任何东西
Glove doesn't fit over the cast. Can't catch anything.
但一垒手看到我在看台上
But the first baseman saw me in the stands,
跑过来在我的石膏上签名
ran over, signed my cast.
当他们把它切断时 我哭了
I cried when they cut it off.
你很幸运 你做了那么多的蠢事
Well, you're, uh, lucky with all the dumb stuff you do
但你后来再也没有打过石膏
that you haven't had a cast since.
是的 我做过6次手术和一块金属板
Yeah, I have had half a dozen surgeries and one metal plate,
但是 没错 没打石膏
but yeah, no casts.
双胞胎 我得走了
The twins. Gotta go.
他们真幸运
Lucky bastards.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you so much.
我很高兴被提名
I'm--hey, I'm glad to be nominated.
你知道我去年在急诊室救了多少人
Do you know how many codes I ran to save lives in the ER last year?
那我的奖励在哪里 -做你的工作
Where's my award for that? - For doing your job?
他在做他的工作
He was doing his.
我研究治愈帕金森症
My research is helping to cure Parkinson's.
你看不到我获得任何提名
You don't see me nominated for anything.
听听你们两个 抱怨自己没有得到认可
Listen to you two complaining about your lack of recognition.
你说得对 -我们为他感到高兴 还有马什
You're right. We're happy for him and Marsh.
我负责了一个12人 同时进行的“多米诺?移植手术
I mean, I oversaw a simultaneous 12-person domino surgery
其中有6个人得到了新的肾脏
wherein six people got new kidneys.
现在我用灭活的艾滋病毒 去救一个患有SCID的男孩
You know, I used deactivated HIV to save a boy with SCID.
我主导了手术后协议的改变
I mean, I spearheaded changes in post-op protocols
以减少术后瘘管的发生
to reduce post-op fistulas,
基本上解决了这个问题
basically curing the problem.
如果有人要问“我的奖励在哪里
If anyone should ask, "Where's my award?"
应该是我
it's me.
我差点就要离开这里
I was almost out of here.
你很快就会的 薛波医生做过很多这样的手术
You will be soon. Dr. Shepherd has done a lot of these.
你要钻开我81岁的颅骨 对吗
You're drilling into my 81-year-old skull, right?
如果只是我 我会告诉你 把我从痛苦中解救出来
If it were only me, I'd tell you to put me out of my misery
把我送到农场 我和诺玛谈起了朱尔斯
and send me to the farm. I talked to Norma about Jules.
我说她是一个很棒的室友
I said she was an excellent roommate.
不确定我会这样评价诺玛
Not sure I can say the same about Norma.
那个女人的鼾声像一列货运列车
That woman snores like a freight train.
希望不要到那个地步
Let's hope it doesn't come to that.
我知道朱尔斯和你住在一起
I know that Jules loves living with you.
皮特 我儿子
Pete, my son,
就在我和我丈夫离婚之后 他去上大学
he went to college right after my husband and I divorced.
我让他成为了一个独♥立♥的人
I brought him up to be independent,
这也许就是我没有更多参与的借口
which was maybe my excuse for not being more involved.
不管怎样 这是有效的 他毕了业然后搬到了伦敦
By the way, it worked. He graduated and moved to London.
我几乎再也见不到他了
I hardly ever see him anymore.
他不需要我自♥制♥的豌豆汤
He doesn't need my homemade split pea soup
或者我用来抵御感冒的特殊草药茶
or my special herbal teas to ward off colds
或者在漫长的一天之后我的拥抱
or my hugs after a long day...
但是朱尔斯 她需要所有这些东西
but Jules, she needs all of those things.
看起来她小时候没有得到这些东西
It seems she didn't have them when she was a child,
现在我可以把它们送给她
and now I get to give them to her.
她很幸运能有你
She's lucky to have you.
我是那个幸运儿
I'm the lucky one.
你做了什么来说服他
What did you do to convince him?
我画了一幅糟糕的画
I drew a bad picture.
我觉得他会对不同的方法作出反应
I thought he'd respond to a different approach.
主任 我只是想说感谢你 为实习生的技能实习提供资金
Chief, I just wanted to say thanks for funding the intern skills practicum.
我很感激 -没问题
I appreciate it. - Of course.
再次祝贺你获得提名 -谢谢
And congrats, again, on the nomination. Sure, yeah.
理查要我问你关于晚餐的事
Oh, uh, Richard wanted me to ask you about the dinner--
不 不用考虑我
No, count me out on that.
雷 怎么了
Ray, what's wrong?
我的后背 好疼 有点不对劲
My back, it really hurts. Something's wrong.
该死
Damn it.
天哪 那是... -是个破裂 快点
Oh, my God, is that a-- - It's a rupture. Come on.
蓝色警报
Code blue!
蓝色警报 放射科 -呼叫血库 启动大量输血方案
Code blue, Radiology. Third floor. Call the blood bank. Activate an MTP.
快走
Let's go, let's go, let's go.
我需要一个血管系统设置 -我来帮你
I need a vascular setup. - I'll assist.
通知手术室
Alert the OR!
没有时间了 我现在就进行手术
There's no time. I'm opening him up right now.
在CT上 -没有其他地方 你听到奥特曼说的
On the CT table? - There's nowhere else. You heard Altman.
快点
Let's go. Come on, let's go.
醒醒 雷
Come on. Come on, Ray.
必妥碘 开始
Betadine, let's go.
我需要吸力设置
All right, I need suction setup.
一个护垫
Lap pad.
十刃
Ten blade.
开始
Here we go.
停止心脏按压
Stop compressions.
更多的冲洗
More irrigation, please.
就快了
Almost through.
我们需要更多的血液
We need to hang more blood.
我需要更好的视野
I need better visualization.
继续按压
Keep the compressions coming.
还是没有脉搏 -剪刀
Still no pulse. - Scissors.
夹钳
All right, got it. Clamp.
更多的护垫
All right, more lap pads.
充电到200
Charge at 200.
好 安全
All right, clear.
拜托
Come on, come on, come on.
再次充电到200
Charge again to 200.
安全
Clear.
拜托
Come on.
走开 醒醒
Damn it. Let me in there.
醒醒 -奥特曼
Come on. Come on. Altman.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表