这就是Meredith和Derek的便签
This is the Post-It note that Meredith and Derek
写的是结婚誓言
wrote their vows on.
是哦
Oh, yeah.
我最喜欢的故事之一
It's one of my favorite stories.
我得好好留着
I'm going to hold on to this.
免得被她不小心扔了
No way I'm letting her accidentally throw it away.
我感觉很奇怪
I feel weird.
就是... 我知道我肯定会很想Meredith
It's like... I know that I'm going to miss Meredith
估计很快就要开始借酒消愁
and I'll probably be diving into a pint of Rum Raisin very soon
但是现在 我很兴奋
but right now, I'm just excited.
因为Meredith和Zola要翻开新篇章了
For Meredith's next chapter and for Zola.
是啊 新的篇章确实很好
Yeah, well, as long as we're on new chapters
我查了一下
I did some research.
发现格蕾斯隆医院有一个研究员项目
Turns out Grey-Sloan has a fellowship
是血管外科的
for vascular surgery.
我不想发展成吵架...
And I don't want this to turn into a fight...
我也不想 我们可以以后再谈
Me neither. Maybe we can revisit it
等Meredith搬走 一切安顿好
after Meredith has moved and things calm down.
我在写申请了
I'm filling out the application.
Nick和Teddy给我写的推荐信
Nick and Teddy gave me references
说实话 我觉得很有希望
and, actually, it looks really promising.
好吧 行啊
Okay, sure.
现在看来是的
For now.
- 这是什么意思 - 意思是 说实话
- What is that supposed to mean? - It means, honestly
我觉得你会改主意的
I think you're going to change your mind.
你在心外科这么努力
You've worked extremely hard in cardio
我知道过去几个月很艰难...
and I know that the last few months have been rough...
Maggie 拜托你能停一下吗
Maggie, would you stop for one second, please?
我们刚让项目恢复运行了
We just got the program back up and running
现在不是找替代医生的好时机
and it's really not an ideal time to find a replacement.
对你来说 不是好时机
For you. It's not an ideal time for you.
那我呢
What about me?
我们呢
What about us?
他...
Is he...
他已经送进手术室了
He's on his way to surgery.
我们不得不插管了 但他的情况很稳定
We had to put in a breathing tube, but he is stable.
天啊 他就是不能让我安心点
God, that man is not capable of letting me rest easy.
他为我没去当战地记者
He turned down being a war correspondent for me.
那是他的梦想
That was his dream.
去战火纷飞的地方 冒着生命危险
He wanted to risk his life every day in a literal war zone
我那时不想他去 因为...
and I wanted him to not do that because I just...
我不想每天提心吊胆
I just want to be able to breathe.
然后他就开飞机去报道暴风雨了
And then he goes up in a lightning storm.
如果他出事了 我不知道该怎么办了
I don't know what I'll do if he doesn't make it.
如果他挺过来了 我可能要杀了他
And if he does make it, I think I'm gonna kill him.
Paola 我们会尽全力的
Paola, we are gonna do everything we can.
有情况会通知你
And we'll keep you updated.
好的
Okay.
好了 我要开始游离屈氏韧带了
Okay, I'm going to start mobilizing the ligament of Treitz.
- 我可以来 - 没事 我来吧 就在这里
- I can take it. - It's okay, I got it. I'm right here.
Adams 要不你来吧
Adams, why don't you mobilize it for us?
- 直角钳 - 什么 他行吗
- Right angle. - What... Is he ready for that?
在我的直角钳之间进行切开
Dissect right in between my right angle.
不要深于我给你看的位置 对的
Don't go deeper than what I show you, yes.
Griffith 我们为什么要分离韧带
And, Griffith, why do we dissect the ligament?
因为要充分游离十二指肠
To give better mobility to the duodenum.
正确 好的
Correct. Okay.
好了 下一步是什么
Okay, what's next?
- 科克尔操作 - 继续努力 你就能负责胆囊切除了
- The Kocher maneuver. - You keep this up, you can do the chole.
好吧 先等进行到那一步
Okay, well, when we get to that.
是的 显然还没到那步
Yes. Not yet. Obviously.
好了
Okay.
你能不能看看Vizcaino先生的片子...
Hey. Can you see if Mr. Vizcaino's scans are...
你在购物吗
Are you shopping?
对啊 Luna的衣服都穿不下了
Yeah. Luna's outgrown everything.
给你看看 她都这么大了
Oh, you should see her. She is huge!
是啊 很大
Yeah. She's gigantic.
就像我们积压在急诊室的病人数量一样
Just like our backlog of patients in the ER.
我只要五分钟
I just need five minutes.
Luna冷吗 不冷
Is Luna cold? No.
裸着吗 没有
Is she naked? No.
在受罪吗 也没有
Is she suffering? No.
但你知道谁有吗
But you know who is?
四床的McGregor女士
Ms. McGregor in bed four.
- 不 - 不什么
- No. - No, what?
不 你不能因为刚有一点权力
No, you're not gonna let the tiny bit of power
就被冲昏头脑了
you've had for five minutes go to your head.
你是住院医总了 哎哟 恭喜
You're chief resident? Ooh, congratulations.
那又如何 你还是住院医
Guess what? You're still a resident.
在普外科领域 我还是主治
And in the world of general surgery, I'm still an attending.
我能独♥立♥手术 你能吗
I can do surgeries by myself. Can you?
不能吧
Didn't think so.
我下来帮你是出于好意
I'm down here helping you out of the kindness
是因为我贴心善良
of my warm, fuzzy little heart.
所以 说吧
So you can say it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这一天里 你都要心存感激
Gratitude is implied for the rest of the day.
我想给你看一个病人的情况
I need to show you something on a patient.
你能去看看吗
Can you take a look?
Kwan医生 你是在请我去会诊吗
Dr. Kwan, are you asking me for a consult?
不是
No.
我跟他说了 这是珠宝
I already told him it's jewelry.
Heather 谢谢你 我知道是珠宝
Thank you, Heather, I know it's jewelry
但我们需要更多细节 弄清楚为什么...
but we just need some more details on why it's...
那是青铜的
Well, that's bronze.
现在是铜了 但是珠宝本来是青铜材质
It's copper now, but the jewelry was bronze.
青铜是铜锡合金
Bronze is just copper and tin together
而锡的燃烧温度较低
and tin has a lower burning temperature.
所以锡蒸发了
So the tin vaporized
而铜嵌到皮肤里了
and the copper embedded itself in your skin
所以你只需用洗必泰清洗 然后清创
so you just clean with chlorhexidine and then debride.
问得好
Good consult.
如果你又被难住了 我就在那边
I'll be right over there if you get stumped again.
CT情况如何
What did the CT find?
第三段颈椎单侧关节突骨折
Unilateral facet fracture at C3
第五段胸椎压缩性骨折
and a compression fracture at T5.
还有一个硬膜外血肿
There's also an epidural hematoma.
我会尽快给脊髓减压 然后稳定脊柱
I will decompress the spinal cord and stabilize the spine as fast as I can.
片子显示股动脉有外渗
I saw extrav from the femoral artery on the imaging.
好的 我会帮助你进行血管修复
Alright, I'll help you with the vascular repair
如果发生腹腔出血 也会及时就位
and stand by in case there's abdominal bleeding.
Shepherd医生 我可以协助你
Dr. Shepherd, can I assist you
进行减压融合术吗
on the decompression and fusion?
当然 就站那里吧
Sure. Stand over there.
但我在这里触及不到术野
But I can't reach the field from here.
我知道
I know.
Jonathan需要极其精湛复杂的手术
Jonathan needs an extremely delicate and complicated procedure.
你什么都别碰 就是帮大忙了
You're most useful if you don't touch anything.
这个病例很不一般 Yasuda 你做得很好
It's been a dramatic case, Yasuda. You're doing great.
十号♥刀
Ten blade.
Adams
Adams?
我怎么了吗
What'd I do?
你什么都没做 这就是问题
Nothing. That's just the problem.
你得配合我
You have to follow me.
我看不清 就没法操作
I cannot work if I cannot visualize the field.
好的 知道了
Okay, on it.
别担心早晨的事 在手术室里 其他事都不重要
Don't worry about what happened this morning. None of that matters in here.
在这里没事的 好吗
In here, it's perfect. Okay?
好的
Okay.
我们到哪步了
Where are we?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表