加油 想想办法
Come on, let's go.
这里 左下肺叶撕裂
There! Lac in the lower left lobe!
-要做肺切除术吗 -他心脏骤停了
- Um, lobectomy? - Looks like he's coding.
他没有 我们找到出血点了
No, he's not. We found the bleed.
我们用补丁吗
Okay, do we use a-a patch?
用在他的肺上吗 是这么用的吗
On his lung? Uh, I mean, is that a thing?
-不是 -你们的患者心脏骤停了
-No. - Your patient is coding!
他心率为零了 快做点什么啊
He's flat-lining. Do something!
快点进来 抽干净血 我跟你说了
Get in there! Soak up the blood? I told you...
哔
Beeeeeeeep!
什么 不行
What? No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
开始心脏按♥摩♥
Starting cardiac massage, okay?
死亡时间 23:45
Time of death-- 23:45.
我们很抱歉 克里斯
We're sorry, Chris.
-劳森医生在找你 -不行
- Dr. Lawson was looking for you. - No.
什么不行
No... what?
我不能再给更多主治医生的病人
I can't insert another line or tube
做静脉注射或者插管了
into any more attendings' patients.
我没体力了 谁都不行
I-I-I physically can't. No one can.
阿尔特曼医生和皮尔斯医生都
Uh, Dr. Altman and Dr. Pierce both--
去找别人
Find someone else!
我已经被叫去做了两次外科会诊
I have been called into two surgical consults,
三次伤口检查 一次胸管摘除
three wound checks, and a chest tube removal,
还都是在15分钟之内
all in the last 15 minutes
因为实习生一直在吃午饭
because the interns are constantly at lunch
或者做性教育 刻南瓜
or-- or sex ed or pumpkin carving
或者和亨特在实验室
or in the lab with Hunt.
谁来做工作呢 斯黛西
And who does all the work, Stacy?
我
Me!
如果你能再努力一点
So, if you could put a little bit more effort
找别人来
into finding someone else--
施密特医生
Dr. Schmitt.
你最好跟我来
You better come with me.
我们已经知道
Yeah, I mean, look, we already knew
格里菲思有最丰富的临床经验
Griffith had the most clinical experience and it shows,
但是关的缝合技术又精准又快速
but Kwan's suturing techniques, they're precise, they're quick.
几乎能与二年生相媲美
It's-- It's almost comparable to a second year.
亚当斯怎么样
How's Adams?
亚当斯
Uh, Adams?
他能赢得下一届凯瑟琳·福克斯奖吗
Yeah, I mean, is he the next Catherine Fox Award winner?
不能 但他还有时间
No, he's not. But he's got time.
你真的想了解实习医生
You really want to know about the interns,
还是只是想分散注意力
or are you just distracting yourself
好不用给正在睡衣派对上玩的佐拉发消息
so you don't have to text Zola at her slumber party?
-不能两件事都做吗 -行吧
- Can't both things be true? - I guess.
-看起来真不错 -是啊
- It's very nice. - Yeah.
是啊 是挺不错的
Yeah, it is nice. It is.
如果去你家我也会很高兴的
I mean, I was happy to just go to your new place.
不不 我家就是个空房♥间 没有家具
Aw, no, no, it's all open boxes, and there's not furniture,
没有浴缸 有油漆味
no bathtub, it smells like new paint,
我想让你有个特别的晚上
and I wanted you to have something special for tonight.
怎么样
What do you say?
来个很贵 但是很值的客房♥服务
Uh, very expensive but totally worth-it room service?
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
你去哪
Where you going?
我要去泡个澡
I'm going to take a bath.
你来吗
You coming or not?
格里菲思
Griffith.
贾拉 他在哪 他是不是...
Jarah? W-Where is he? Is-- Is he...
他的胸管失了很多血
All right, he's losing too much blood through his chest tube,
所以我们现在要带他去手术室
so we are taking him to the O.R. Right now.
我会让格里菲思医生定期来通知
I'll send Dr. Griffith down with some updates soon.
他应该被逮捕
He should be arrested.
他的小孩给我的孩子毒品
His kid gave my kid drugs,
现在我孩子的腿断了
and now-- and now he's got a broken leg
天知道还有什么伤
and God knows what else.
我的孩子 他们在你的房♥子
My kid? They were at your house.
贾拉根本不懂毒品
Jarah doesn't know the first thing about drugs!
里维就懂了
And River does?
-贾拉买♥♥了一个背包 -对 为了装书
- Jarah brought a backpack. - Yeah, for books!
够了 两位 先深呼吸冷静一下
Okay, guys, let's just take some deep breaths
然后去不同的房♥间等待 行吗
and maybe go to separate rooms right now, okay?
你当时在家吗 你有没有看着他们
Were you even home? Were you even watching them?
他们都16岁了
They're 16!
-我儿子绝对不会买♥♥毒品 -叫保安来
- My son would never do something like this! - Get security.
你儿子带着毒品来我家
Your son brought drugs into my house!
是你儿子给我儿子毒品
Your son gave my son drugs!
-他是从哪搞的毒品 -两位
- Where'd he get them? - Guys, hey! Hey!
他现在快死了
He's on his death bed right now!
我是玛兰达·贝利医生
My name is Dr. Miranda Bailey!
虽然我穿成这样 但我是这的医生
And d-despite how I look, I do work here.
我也是位母亲 听着 当父母很难
I'm also a mother, and, look, parenting is hard.
青少年很难搞 给青少年当父母就更难
Teenagers are hard. And parenting a teenager?
一会他们还是像伊渥克族一样的小孩子
I mean, one minute they're little babies in Ewok costumes
我们能轻松控制
and you can control them,
但很快 他们...
and-- and the next minute they--
他们就变得很冲动 还有手♥机♥
they have impulses and access and phones
就会做一切我们竭尽全力
and they're doing all the things that we worked so damn hard
想阻止他们做的事
to keep them from ever doing.
听着 上周 我没收了儿子的手♥机♥
Look, last week, I took my son's phone
因为他没有与我对视
when he wasn't looking me in the eye.
然后他终于承认
And he finally admitted that there are emojis
现在毒贩会用表情符号♥告诉他们去哪买♥♥毒品
that the dealers use now to tell kids where to get drugs.
所以听好了 是谁的错不重要
So, look, it doesn't matter whose fault it is.
重要的是我们要让孩子活下去
It only matters that we keep our kids alive.
我们不能起内讧
We cannot turn on each other.
因为 我们需要一切能得到的帮助
'Cause we-- look, we-- we need all the help we can get.
谢谢
Thank you.
你没事吧
You good?
请救救我儿子
Please save my son.
请你们
Would you... please?
请救救我儿子
Please just save my son.
我不能失去他
I can't lose him.
是谁缝的针
Who put in this stitch?
是我
I did.
你留下了气结
You left an air knot.
你也没花时间做个适当的评估
You also didn't take the time to do a proper assessment.
你们都只关注于明显伤
You all just zoomed in on the obvious injury.
胸口的刀真的很难忽视
It's kind of hard to ignore a knife in the chest.
在真实情况下 你们现在只能
In the real world, you would be on your way
去给家属下死亡通知
to inform the family.
这事就这样了 没得重来
It would be done. No do-overs.
但现在是外伤训练 恩都古
But this is trauma training. Ndugu?
怎么了
What?
今天是有人在西雅图到处转悠
Is there someone walking around Seattle today
专门往型男胸口插刀吗
stabbing hot guys in the chest?
安田 这是例行训练
Yasuda, it's a training exercise.
真够阴暗的
Wow, that's dark.
等等 是你捅的他们
Wait, you stabbed them?
是这样吗 是你捅的他们
This is-- This is what happens? You stab them?
我的双亲和我叔叔
Both of my parents and my uncle,
没进监狱时和我们住在一起的叔叔
who lives with us when he's not in jail,
他们三人决定了为科学献身
decided that they wanted to donate their bodies to science.
没错 他们决定的时候是磕嗨了
And, yes, they were high when they came up with this idea,
但这这种想法很美好 很无私
but it was a beautiful and-- and generous idea,
所以我收集齐所有的文件
so I got all the paperwork together
帮他们提交了
and I filed it for them.
我的家人
And my family,
他们从来没做过什么美好无私的事
who is not known for ever doing anything beautiful or generous,
打算在死后送出这份慷慨的礼物
is planning to give this very generous gift in death,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表