相信自己的准备
You trust your work.
好吗
Okay?
还有 Adams
And, Adams
你足够出色 能靠自己扬名立万的
you're good enough to make your own name.
相信我
Believe me.
Marsh 可以私聊一句吗
Marsh, can I have a word?
行的 进来吧
Yes, please, come in.
如果是Meredith的事 我已经告知实习医生
If this is about Meredith, I've already informed the interns
住院医项目的管理不会受到影响
that their program is in good hands here.
不是 跟他们无关
No, it's not about them.
直说吧 我需要等着收到
To put it directly, should I anticipate
你的辞职邮件吗
any goodbye e-mails from you?
不
No.
我不知道
I don't know.
老实说 我一直在忙住院医项目和病例
To be honest, I've been so busy with the residency and my caseload
没时间去想这事
I haven't had time to think about it.
如果有 我也不会想太久
And if I had, I wouldn't have thought for very long
因为跟Meredith一起
because trying to think the right way
思考正确答案的正确方式是...
to the right answer with Meredith is...
她不简单 我知道
She's not easy, I know
但她也是独一无二的
but there's also no one like her.
等她走了 医院会感受到的
And when she leaves, this place will feel it
所以我得确保
so I just need to make sure that
我完全准备好了
I'm prepared across the board.
明白
Understood.
好的
Okay.
有进展随时告诉我
Please keep me posted.
Hobbes女士 时间到了
Ms. Hobbes, it's time.
准备好了吗
Ready?
当然了
Sure am.
你呢
Are you?
我们都准备好了
We all are.
但在送你进手术室前...
But before I take you...
这是收藏家的真品呢
This is a real collector's item.
对我的成长意义重大
Meant a lot to me growing up.
我的童年...我从小没妈
My childhood was... I grew up without a mom.
这本书帮助我...
And this helped me to...
帮我看到Tessa的人生也不完美
helped me to see Tessa's life wasn't perfect either.
孩子需要虐文
Kids need messy stories.
孩子需要虐文
Kids need messy stories.
这句话应该用作我的墓志铭
That should be my epitaph.
但你今天不会死啦
Except you're not dying today.
有可能的 实话实说
I might. Let's be honest.
我不想死 但有这种可能
I don't want to, but I might.
你还有一段故事要讲呢
You have another story to tell.
Griffith医生 别这样
Dr. Griffith, don't do that.
我从来不信童话
I don't do fairy tales, never have
现在也别这样了
so let's not start now.
我给孩子们讲述真♥相♥时
I tell children the truth
会采取能帮他们听进去的方式
in a way that helps them hear it.
我希望他们也会如此
And I expect them to do the same
即使他们不再是小孩了
even when they're no longer children.
我确实还有一段故事要讲
I do have another story to tell.
我不想死
I don't want to die.
我跟医生表达过 请他们竭尽所能
I have asked my surgeons to do their very best.
但我依旧可能没法挺过来
But I might not make it.
这就是真♥相♥
That's the truth.
所以...
So...
既然这可能是我最后一个签名
since this might be my last signature
那就好好签吧
let's make it a good one.
手术准备好了 Tessa
They're ready for you, Tessa.
好了
Okay.
走吧
Here I come.
你跟Lucas说假性动脉瘤的事了吗
Did you tell Lucas about the pseudoaneurysm?
他看过扫描了
He's seen the scans.
我需要他明白所有风险点了
I need him to appreciate everything that could go wrong.
为什么 因为他是Derek的外甥吗
Why? Because he's Derek's nephew?
大家都知道了 很高兴我没被落下
Glad I could find out when everyone else did.
他要我别把亲戚关系的事说出去
He asked me to keep his family connection private.
- 我尊重这一点 - 很好
- I respected that. - Great.
他知道假性动脉瘤了
And he knows about the pseudoaneurysm.
我不想让他猝不及防
I wasn't gonna blindside him.
我也不知道怎么办 我想为我们努力
I don't know what to do either. I want to fight for us.
我想努力 但每个答案都感觉很糟糕
I want to try, but every answer feels bad.
是的 因为就没有好答案
Yeah, because there isn't a good one.
如果我叫你留下 我就是坏人
If I ask you to stay, I'm being a jerk.
如果我跟你走 就要丢下这届实习医生
And if I follow you, I'm deserting this class...
你的实习医生
your class.
但我没叫你做这些啊
But I haven't asked you to do either one of those things.
是啊 你没叫我做什么 什么都没有
Yeah, exactly. You haven't asked me to do anything. Nothing.
你的人生里 就没把我考虑进去
You don't consider me part of your life.
你当然在我的人生里
Of course you're part of my life.
你接受波士顿的工作 都没跟我说
You took the Boston job without even talking...
甚至都没想过跟我说
without even thinking of talking to me.
我懂 真的 我理解
And I get it. I do, I get it.
你的家人有需要 但我感觉很难受
Your family needs it, but it sucks.
太难受了 而我只能支持你
It sucks, and I'm being supportive
因为没有别的答案了
because there is no other answer.
也许有呢 你想怎么样呢
Well, maybe there is. What do you want?
我只想做这台手术
I just... I want to do this surgery.
我们只能解决这件事了
It's one thing we can fix.
我现在只需要你做这件事
That's all I want from you right now.
对 她耳膜穿孔 所以听力受损
Yeah, she has a perforated eardrum which explains the hearing loss.
被闪电击中后 出现这种情况很常见
It's common in lightning strike victims.
会自愈的
It should heal on its own.
我没事吧
Am I okay?!
可以继续看书吗
Can I keep reading?!
他还能走路吗
Will he be able to walk?
可以的
It's important he does.
可能会疼 但有助于防止感染 就不用拄拐了
This might hurt, but it helps prevent infections, no crutches.
我刚买♥♥的乔丹鞋
I just got new Jordans.
闪电就像是冲着我的新鞋来的
It's like the lightning wanted my sneakers.
它是冲着你身上的汗来的
It wanted your sweat.
所以你的烧伤主要是在腋下
That's why you've got burns in your armpits
膝盖后侧
and the backs of your knees
以及胳膊肘和双脚
on your elbows, and on your feet.
汗水会变成蒸汽灼伤皮肤
It turned it to steam.
所以他的脚出汗太多 都把鞋炸了吗
So his feet were sweating so much his shoes exploded?
- 妈 - 我的脚也会这样吗
- Mom! - Will that happen to me?!
不不 你和他的不一样
No, no, no. You have something different!
Jonathan 你还好吗
Jonathan, you okay?
- 这声音... - 马上就好了
- The noise... - We're almost there.
分开以后 要立刻把他抬上♥床♥
Once he's detached, we need to use the board
保持身体平直
to keep him flat and level.
大家同时抬 清楚了吗
And everyone moves at the same time, okay?
要抓紧了 我们一起同时抬
Hold him tight, and we move at the same time.
记住了 任何脊柱移位都可能造成终身瘫痪
Remember, any movement of his spine could paralyze him.
准备好 马上就切断了
Let's get ready. He's almost through.
Julius 来抓稳 开始了
Get in here, Julius. Let's go.
好了 听我指令 一 二 三
Alright, on my count... one, two, three.
看着点管子
Wait, watch the lines.
慢点 保持水平
Slow, slow, keep it straight.
- 把轮床推走 - 好了 不错
- Get this out of here. - Okay, nice work.
马上做CT
Let's get him up to CT.
糟糕 气道不畅
Damn it. He's lost his airway.
快给我气管插管工具
Someone get me an intubation tray right now!
加油 Jonathan
Come on, Jonathan.
好了
Alright.
我好多年没见到这个了
I haven't seen this in years.
给你说过的 记得吗
Remember I told you about this?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表