And there was this sharp pain, like something tore.
然后她自己开车过来
And then she drove herself here.
你自己开车?
You drove yourself?
现在回想起来 这可能不太明智
Well, in retrospect, I could see that might have been a bad idea.
泰莎 具体是哪里疼?
Tessa, which area hurts exactly?
全部 整个腹部都很疼
All of it. The entire abdomen hurts.
这里 摸那里
-Here, touch right there. -Ow!
她心动过速 我们应该直接送她去手术室
She's tachycardic. We should take her straight to the OR.
不 她的血压正常
No, her blood pressure's holding.
先送她做CT 通知手术室让其随时待命
Get her to CT first and then call the OR to be on standby.
-不要等 我先打个电♥话♥ -我觉得
-Skip the line. I'll call ahead. -I really think
应该直接把她送到手术室
we should just take her straight to the OR.
快走!我叫马什
Go! I'll call Marsh.
去呼叫格蕾主任
Someone page Chief Grey.
你是赫尔姆医生吗?
Are you Dr. Hellum?
你是哪位?
Who's asking?
米卡·安田 一年级外科住院医
Mika Yasuda. First year surgical resident.
我是赫尔姆 我不再是医生了
It's Helm and I'm no longer a doctor.
酷 我根本不算一个医生 而我又很想赢
Cool. 'Cause I'm barely a doctor, and I'm desperate for a win.
你能教我做微血管吻合术吗?
Could you possibly teach me how to do a perfect microvascular anastomosis?
有个比赛 如果我赢了
There's a contest and if I win,
就有机会参与 一个新生儿的部分心脏移植手术
I get to scrub in on a partial heart transplant on a newborn.
不会有部分心脏移植
A partial heart transplant doesn't exist.
我知道 但差不多吧
I know, but it is about to.
而且我…我需要
And I... I need this.
我想赢 因为我今晚没地方睡觉
I need a win because I don't have anywhere to sleep tonight,
而西雅图又贵得离谱
and Seattle is outrageously expensive,
做一名外科住院医让人精疲力尽
and being a surgical resident is exhausting
几乎是难以维持
to the point of nearly impossible.
我真的需要给自己 一个坚持下去的理由
And I just really need to give myself a reason to keep caring.
如果蓝色赢了 我无法忍♥受那种沾沾自喜
And if Blue wins, I cannot take the gloating.
-蓝色?-就像丝带
-Blue? -Like the ribbon.
这是他一直用的绰号♥
And this is a nickname he perpetuates.
哇 太傲慢了
Wow, that is arrogant.
对吧?
Right?
20美元
Twenty bucks.
我的房♥子今天早上被拖走了 我现在没有20美元
My house was towed this morning, so I don't have 20 bucks.
但如果我赢了这场比赛
But if I win this contest,
我周五晚上免费为你提供酒吧服务
I will barback for you on Friday night for free.
你当过吧台助理?
You've been a barback?
没有 但我做过餐饮服务员 我很擅长切青柠
No, but I've been a cater waiter, and I'm excellent at chopping limes.
格雷斯隆纪念医院
我当时在享用香槟和水果沙拉
I'm was treating myself to champagne and fruit salad
因为我非常想要 而且有很多东西值得庆祝
because it's what I was craving, and I had plenty to celebrate.
好吧
No, okay, let me...
然后有人来送食物
And then the groceries came
他们把东西放在门口
and they left them on the front stoop.
我压根就忘了不能弯腰拿东西
It didn't even occur to me not to bend over and pick them up.
这是惯例 是肌肉记忆
It's routine. It's muscle memory.
好啦
Stop.
格里菲斯医生 你项链上的戒指
Dr. Griffith, the ring around your necklace.
你订婚了吗?
Are you engaged?
我曾有订婚
I was engaged.
现在没有
Now I'm not.
-心碎是最糟糕的 -对
-Heartbreak is the worst. -It is.
如果我今天死了 我可能会怀念心碎
If I die today, I might even miss heartbreak.
尽量不要在今天死
Please try not to die today.
好 我会尽力而为
Yeah, I'll do my best.
等一下 我需要我的手提包
Oh, wait. I need my purse.
-现在?-是的 它在哪里?
-Right now? -Yes. Where is it?
它和你的衣服都在楼下 这里结束后我可以去拿
It's downstairs with your clothes. I can get it after we're done here.
好
Okay.
怎么回事?
Hey. What happened?
施密特说她腹部肿胀并且心动过速
Schmitt said her abdomen is distended and she's tachy.
她的血压越来越低
She's getting more hypotensive.
你们两个去预定一个手术室
Okay, well, you two need to go book an OR.
哪怕要让别的患者离开手术室
I don't care if you have to kick someone out to do it.
优先考虑泰莎
Tessa takes priority.
我不明白 只是因为要拿些食物?
I don't get it. She did this for groceries?
尼克 她不会故意这样做的
Well, I don't think she did it on purpose, Nick.
她可能独居 有自己的生活方式
I think she probably lives alone and is set in her ways.
如果要有改变和寻求帮助 对她来说肯定是不小的挑战
And I'm sure it's a lot for her to change and ask for help.
-你好!-我们来了 泰莎
-Hello! -We're here, Tessa.
请不要动
Please stay very still.
我很害怕 什么都不对劲
I'm afraid. This is all wrong.
我不想死
I don't want to die.
我还有话要说
I still have something to say.
泰莎 你今天哪里都不能去
Tessa, you're not going anywhere today.
有我们在
We've got you.
她在大量失血
She's bleeding out.
我们需要帮助
We're going to need some help in here.
手术室里需要有血液
We're gonna need blood in the OR.
泰莎 我们要送你上楼
Tessa, we're going to take you upstairs.
衡量标准从1到更好?
So, on a scale of one to better?
我们更好
We're better.
我认为我们更好
I think. I think we're better.
但你不确定?
But you're not sure?
这次对婴儿进行部分心脏移植术 我肯定我俩都很激动
I am sure that we are both excited about this partial heart transplant
这是我们共同想出的一个 非常了不起的主意
on an infant, which is a stroke of genius idea that we came up with together.
因为在手术室里我们配合默契
And that is because in the OR, we're good together.
在我们选择的研究领域里 我们太优秀了
In our chosen field of study, we are so good.
你在练一个演讲?稍后说给他听?
Are you rehearsing a speech you plan on giving him later?
也许是吧
Maybe a little.
那场大火之后 你俩就没怎么说过话?
So the two of you haven't really spoken since the fire?
我们说过话
We said some things.
需要一个冷静期
We needed a cooling off period.
我们最好不要谈这个问题
It's best that we haven't talked about it,
很快会再谈
and, you know, we'll talk again soon.
一旦我们改变医学史
As soon as we change medical history.
我有个坏消息
I had bad news.
坏了 婴儿吗?
No. The baby?
不是 他很稳定 但他妈妈太害怕了
No, he's stable, but his mom's too scared.
她想取消手术
She wants to call it off.
我不能去说服她 那不符合职业道德
I can't talk her into it. That would be unethical.
但你认为她不该这样做吗?
But you think she's got this one wrong?
如果不做这个手术 婴儿只能活几天
Without this surgery, the baby has days to live.
她分娩长达30小时 在没有任何药物的情况下进行的
She had a 30-hour labor, and she did it without any meds.
-说明什么?-她是个勇士
-Meaning? -She's a warrior.
她有坚定的信念 她知道自己想要什么
She's strong in her convictions, and she seems sure of what she wants.
让我跟她谈谈
Let me talk to her.
-你不可以 -我不是她的医生
-You can't. -I'm not her doctor.
让我跟她谈谈
Let me talk to her.
你是个神经外科医生 你认为阿洛需要…
You're a neurosurgeon. So do you think Arlo needs...
我来这里不是作为阿洛的医生
-No, no, no. -I'm not here as one of Arlo's doctors.
对不起 但如果你来是想要说服我…
I'm sorry, but if you're here to try to talk me into--
我来是因为我曾有一个孩子 他只活了43分钟
I'm here because I had a baby who only lived for 43 minutes.
他患有一种叫无脑症的疾病
He had a condition called anencephaly,
也就是说婴儿的大脑没有正常发育
which is when the baby's brain does not develop typically
当我怀孕六个月的时候发现的
and we discovered it when I was six months pregnant.
我们之前并不知道
We didn't know.
直到他出生我们才知道有问题
We didn't know until he was born that there was anything wrong.
我生下克里斯托弗 知道他将成为一名器官捐献者
I gave her to Christopher knowing that he would be an organ donor
因为我们什么也做不了
Because there was nothing that we could do.
没有任何手术可以尝试
There was no surgery that we could try.
其实…
And...
我还会经常想起他
I think about him a lot these days,
因为他现在有个叫斯考特的弟弟
because he has a brother now named Scout.
随着斯考特的成长 我忍♥不住在想
And as Scout grows up, I cannot help but think
克里斯托弗会是什么样子
about who Christopher would have been.
还有就是…
And...
我确实知道
What I do know is...
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表