离我远一点 别靠近我!
Get away from me. Don't come near me! -
好 天哪
Okay. Oh, my...
-没事 -离我远点!
- It's all right. It's all right. -Get away from me.
离我远点!
Get away from me.
《实习医生》
会恶心吗?
Any nausea?
是的
Oh, yeah.
你的侧腹疼痛状况 从1到10?
And the pain on your side, on a scale of one to 10?
大多数时候是7 糟糕的时候是9
Seven. Most days nine on a bad day.
肯定是石头 对吗?
That's gotta be stones, right?
-我的肾脏一直都有问题 -什么样的问题?
-I've always had trouble with my kidneys. -What kind of trouble?
几年前右边那个已经切除了
Had the right one removed several years back.
但目前的疼痛是在右边吗?
But the pain is currently on the right?
左边 左边那个切除了 我变老了
Left. I had the left one removed. Ugh, I'm gettin' old.
来看一下
- Let's take a look. -
嘿 贝莉医生今天上班吗?
Hey, is Dr. Bailey working today?
我在互联网上查过了
I was looking on the Internet
据说她是这里 处理肾脏问题最好的医生
and it says she's the best doctor here for kidney problems.
你觉得我能见到她吗?
Think I could see her?
她很忙 但我可以呼他
She's busy, but I'll put in a page.
在此期间 我们会取一些尿液样本
In the meantime, we'll take some urine samples
和图像 这样可以了解更多
and some images, and we'll know more.
谢谢 你知道我只剩下一个肾脏
Oh, thanks. I just don't wanna mess around
不想再冒险尝试
with the only kidney I have left, you know?
伯奇医生到肿瘤科
Dr. Birch to Oncology. Dr. Birch to Oncology.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
锻炼
Exercise.
毒素筛查结果为阴性
Tox screen is negative.
血液检查仅显示贫血 和肾功能轻度受损
Blood work only shows anemia and mild renal impairment.
格雷斯说拉塞尔 最近一直感到脑子迷糊
Grace said Russell's been experiencing some brain fog lately.
很轻的 直到今天
Pretty mild, until today.
她把它归咎为工作上的压力
- She chalked it up to stress at work. -
头部扫描是阴性的
Well, head scans are negative.
那些是我想的东西吗?
Are those what I think they are?
拉塞尔
Russell,
我们在你的扫描中看到一些子弹
we see some bullets in your scan.
你什么时候中的枪?
When did you get shot?
11年以前
Eleven years ago.
去杂货店买♥♥玉米卷饼的调料
Went to the grocery store for taco seasoning,
出来的时候有三处枪伤
came out with three gunshot wounds.
你能想象吗?
Can you imagine?
在枪击案中幸存下来
Surviving a shooting and then having
以后身体里要带着金属来生活
to walk around with metal inside you for the rest of your life?
他的症状是什么来着?
What were his symptoms again?
贫血 疲劳 体重下降
Anemia, fatigue, weight loss,
而现在他出现脑雾和思维混乱
and now he's exhibiting brain fog, confusion.
我去测试他的铅含量
I'll... I'll go test his lead levels.
加速处理
Put a rush on it.
他离开振荡器已经三天了
He's been off the oscillator for three days now,
他们正在减小呼吸机的设置
- and they're minimizing the vent settings. -
你还会接到电♥话♥吗?
You're still getting calls?
在我的手术台上有人的心脏停止
You know, someone's heart stops
在我的手术台上有人的心脏停止
on my table, I'm cool as a cucumber,
我可以非常冷静
on my table, I'm cool as a cucumber,
但电♥话♥响了 我...会发抖 我发抖
but the phone rings and I... shake. I shake.
因为这很可怕
'Cause it's terrifying.
他们骚扰你 而且是无情的
They're harassing you, and it's relentless.
本那天执行任务时差点死掉 又一次
Ben almost died on duty the other day, again,
所以在我的生活中 可怕...是层出不穷的
so terrifying in my life has... layers.
但当电♥话♥响起时
But when the phone rings,
我不知道我应该先恐慌什么
I don't know what I should be panicking about first.
又来了 从来没消停过
Again, never stops ringing.
我只希望这些疯子
I just hope to God these lunatics
在我第二次心脏病发作之前能放过我
will move on before I have a second heart attack.
等一下 你有过心脏病发作?
Wait, wait a minute, you had a heart attack?
我怎么会不知道?什么时候?
How did I not know about this? When?
几年前 还好
Years ago. Look, it's... it's fine.
我还好
I'm fine.
一切都好
Everything is fine.
如果你是用“好”来代替别的词
If you're using fine as a stand-in for another four-letter word,
我同意这种分♥析♥
I can get on board with that analysis.
好吧 没有什么是好的
Okay. Nothing's fine.
不过这个有帮助
This helps, though.
是啊
Yeah, well...
我发现没有什么是 一屋子的婴儿不能解决的问题
I find there's not much a roomful of babies can't fix.
还有老朋友
And old friends.
这是杭特医生 创伤外科主任
This is Dr. Hunt, our head of trauma surgery and an expert
也是治疗枪伤患者的专家
at treating gunshot victims.
我不明白这和他的结肠有什么关系?
I don't understand. What does this have to do with his colon?
没有关系
Nothing.
根据他的血液检查结果
As it turns out, based on his blood work,
拉塞尔患有铅中毒
Russell has lead poisoning.
他胸部和脊柱的子弹碎片
The bullet fragments in his chest and his spine
已经让铅渗入到他的血液中
have been leaching lead into his bloodstream
脊髓液
and his spinal fluid.
这就解释了你所有的症状
That explains all of your symptoms.
间歇性的意识模糊和健忘
The intermittent confusion, the forgetfulness,
比如你今天早些时候的发作
just like the episode you had earlier today.
但外科医生说
But the surgeons said it was riskier
取出子弹的风险大过 让它们留在身体里
to take the bullets out than to leave them in.
大多时候是这样
Most of the time, that is true.
身体会在子弹周围形成疤痕组织
The body forms scar tissue around the bullets,
防止铅进入血液
preventing lead from getting into the blood
和脊髓液 但在某些情况下 比如你的情况
and the spinal fluid, but in some cases, like yours,
疤痕组织从未形成
that scar tissue never forms,
最好的方法是将其取出
and the best course of action is to remove them.
所以你把子弹取出来
So you'll remove the bullets, and my symptoms just go away?
我的症状就会消失?
So you'll remove the bullets, and my symptoms just go away?
在几天之内 你的铅水平将下降
Within a few days, your lead levels will drop
你的症状会逐渐改善
and your symptoms will gradually improve.
那他的意识模糊问题呢?
And what about his confusion?
没有任何保证 可能需要几周 几个月
There are no guarantees. It could take weeks, months,
甚至几年 脑病症状 才会消退 如果有的话
even years for the encephalopathy to subside, if at all.
所以我可能接受所有治疗 但仍然会不记得我老婆是谁?
So I can go through all of this and still can't remember who my wife is?
嘿 没事的 我哪里都不去
Hey, it's okay. I'm not going anywhere.
我会一直提醒你 好吗?
I'll just keep reminding you, okay?
我听到枪声的时候是在卖♥♥麦片的地方
When I heard the gunshots, I was in the cereal aisle.
我想找一个地方躲起来
I tried to find a place to hide,
但无处可去 那是个杂货店
but there was nowhere to go, it's a grocery store.
我完全暴露了
I was totally exposed.
于是我跪下来 祈祷我能够活着出去
So I got down on my knees and I prayed that I make it out alive.
但如果我早知道 我将遭受那么大的痛苦...
But if I would've known how much I'd suffer...
我知道那种感觉 拉塞尔
I know that feeling, Russell.
我也是一个枪击事件的幸存者
Listen, I'm a survivor of a shooting too.
有太多人都是
Too many of us are.
无论你是否取出这些子弹 这是一场终生的斗争
It is a lifelong struggle whether you remove those bullets or not.
所以在某种程度上 你没有什么可失去的 谁知道呢?
So, in a way, you have nothing to lose. And who knows?
如果我们能减轻你身体上的一些痛苦
If we can take away some of your physical pain,
也许这可以帮你消除其他一些痛苦
maybe that could help take away some of your other pain too.
好吧
Okay.
那就把它们取出来吧
Let's take 'em out.
-好 -好
-Okay. -Okay.
薛波医生?我是米卡·安田
Dr. Shepherd? It's Mika. Yasuda.
是格雷·斯隆医院的
From Grey Sloan.
杭特医生和伟柏医生让我来找你
Dr. Hunt and Dr. Webber told me to come get you.
我们需要做一个神经咨♥询♥
We need a neuro consult.
另外我真的很想尿尿
Also, I really have to pee.
厕所在那边
Bathroom's over there.
老实说 那只是个虚惊 我没事
You know what? It was a false alarm. I'm good.
要不要穿上衣服?因为...等等!
Should we get you dressed? Because-- Wait!
杭特医生说 你必须和我一起走
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表