I'm going to lose all of my funding because I cannot bite my tongue.
你会得到更多 -如何
Well, you'll get more. -How?
因为你是你 你会不达目的不罢休
'Cause you're you, and you won't stop until you do.
我们中的一些人觉得这很讨厌
Some of us find that annoying.
我刚刚在大厅里待了一个小时
I just spent the last hour in the lobby
错过了贝莉获得凯瑟琳·福克斯奖
and missed Bailey winning a Catherine Fox award
因为我在阅读梅莉迪丝的所有研究
because I was reading all of Meredith's research.
她将毁掉我哥的整个贡献
She is about to sink my brother's entire legacy.
而这种讽刺让我有点无法接受
And the irony of that is a little more than I can take, so...
所以我要去参加一个会议 你想来吗
I'm gonna head to a meeting, do you wanna come?
当我们在飞机上 而它开始下降时
When we were on the plane and it started to go down,
我想要喝掉凯瑟琳的马提尼酒
I tried to drink Catherine's martini.
你有吗 -没有
And did you? -No, no, no.
贝莉把它从我手中打掉了
Bailey knocked it out of my hand.
但从那时起 我就一直在想这个问题
But ever since, that's all I can think about.
我只看到了酒
I mean, alcohol is all I see.
当然是这样 你是个酒鬼
Well, of course it is. You're an alcoholic.
酒鬼爱喝酒
Alcoholics love alcohol.
在平常的日子里 清醒是极其困难的
Sobriety is unbelievably hard on a normal day.
而我们...我们以为我们会死
And we... we thought we were going to die.
我只是希望能够缓解一下紧张的情绪
Yeah, I just wish I could take the edge off.
对吧
Right.
每天我都希望可以喝杯酒
Every day I wish I could just have a glass of wine
像其他人一样
like everybody else.
但我们不是其他人
Yeah, well, we're not everybody else.
我们不是
We're not.
让我们去找个地方
Let's find a meeting.
我最好等一下凯瑟琳
Um, I-- I better wait for Catherine.
好吧 我去找个地方
All right, I'm gonna find a meeting.
我会把地址发给你
And I'm gonna text you the address.
您的伏特加汤力 先生
Your vodka tonic, Sir.
嘿
Hey.
这是什么
What's this?
你看了吗
Did you read it?
我不明白 -我确实假装没有听到你
I don't understand. -I did pretend not to hear you.
我很累
I was tired,
而且感到害怕和不知所措
and scared and overwhelmed,
我知道这听起来很蠢
and I know that sounds stupid,
但我想在那一刻我应该做的是
but I thought that what I should do in that moment
专注于孩子们 所以那就是我所做的
was to focus on the children, so that's what I did.
正如你所知 我仍然 很疲惫 害怕和不知所措
And as you can tell, I'm still tired and scared and overwhelmed,
我可能刚刚毁了 自己的职业生涯 但是...
and I probably just blew up my career, but...
我想念你
I miss you.
听我说 我遇到了迈克尔
Listen, I met Michael.
他很好 和孩子们处得很好
He's wonderful. So great with the kids.
你想从我这得到什么
Then what do you want from me?
迈克尔是佐拉的辅♥导♥老师 他很出色
Michael is Zola's tutor. He's brilliant.
所以你去了我家
So you went to my house?
是的 我去了你家 我去了
Yeah, I went to your house, I did.
那你在实验室的时候为什么没提
Why didn't you mention that in the lab?
因为你当时处在 疯狂的科学家模式 而且还有...
Well, because you were in mad-scientist mode and also...
迈克尔 -迈克尔
like, Michael. -Michael?
迈克尔明确表示只与男人约会
Michael exclusively dates men.
好吧
Okay.
真的
Really?
我去你家是因为我以为我今天会死
You know, I went to your house because I thought I was gonna die today.
说来话长 显然我没有死
It's a long story and I didn't die, obviously.
但它使我意识到我是多么想活下去
But it made me realize how badly I want to live.
我已经浪费了很多年试图避免痛苦
And that I've wasted years of my life trying to avoid pain.
我到你家去想说我不应该让你离开
And I went to your house to say that I never should've let you walk away,
我想说的是我想活出一个完整的人生
and to say that I want to live a whole life
有爱 混乱 痛苦和你
with love and mess and pain and you.
那好啊
Well, okay, then.
好吧
Okay, then.
我已经查过了
I already checked.
她的设置是最低的
She's on the minimum settings.
这是好消息 -你以为我不知道吗
That's good news. You don't think I don't know that?
我很疑惑 你生气是因为 她的情况有好转
I'm confused. You're mad that she's... doing better?
我对你很生气
I'm mad at you!
不 我是...被你激怒了
No, no. I am... I am enraged by you.
你是我见过的最自私的 傲慢的
You are the most selfish, arrogant, impulsive,
冲动的 令人气愤的人
enraging person I've ever met.
你从不考虑别人的感受
You never consider anyone else's feelings.
你从不关心别人的感受 或他们想要什么
You never care about how anyone else feels or what they want.
你今天让我处于一个困境
You put me in an impossible situation today
我为此恨你 我非常恨你
and I hate you for that. I hate you so much
我要哭了 因为 这是我表达愤怒的方式
that I'm going to cry now because that's how I express anger,
我会更加恨你 因为你看到我哭了
and then I'm going to hate you even more because you saw me cry.
最糟糕的是 你救了她
And the worst part is, you saved her.
你救了我最爱的人
You saved my favorite person.
所以现在我不能只恨你 我也必须爱你
So now, I don't get to just hate you, I have to love you, too.
我们将做紧急胸腔切除术
We'll do an emergent thoracotomy.
我们会进入并尽快交叉夹住主动脉
We will get in there and cross-clamp the aorta as quickly as we can
留出麻醉时间以跟上血液容量
to give anesthesia time to catch up on blood volume.
然后我们进行修复
Then we'll do the repair.
安田 你负责撑开组织 亚当斯 你负责抽吸
Yasuda, you're on retraction. Adams, you are on suction.
我需要你们做得尽可能快
I need you to work as quickly as you can,
所以我需要你们两人 可以预见到下一步
so I need you both to anticipate.
明白 -肯定是
Absolutely. - Got it.
调到220 -他的实验室垫子已经准备好
His lap pads are ready.
奥特曼医生 -天哪 呼叫杭特
Dr. Altman! -Oh, my God. Page Hunt.
呼叫每个人 -拿个轮床过来
Page everyone! - Get a crash cart!
你知道有多少次我和同事调换门诊日
Do you have any idea how many times I've switched clinic days
或者要艾美莉雅 调换斯考特的日程安排
with a fellow or asked Amelia to change the Scout schedule
这样我就可以跟你或卢娜在一起
so that I can be there for you and Luna?
不要把我或我的孩子 放到你经常需要解决的问题中
Do not put me and Luna in the middle of your constant need to save the day.
我们很好
We are fine!
这并不是说我想要解决什么问题
It's not that I want to save the day,
这是因为我关心你和卢娜
it's that I care about you and Luna!
好吧 如果这一切对你来说是苦差事
Well, since it's all such a chore for you,
搬出去住应该是一个很好的选择
moving out should be a great option.
对 既然我们只是室友 就像你告诉山姆的那样
Right. Since we're just roommates, like you told Sam.
我应该说什么呢
What was I supposed to say?
至少听起来并不是 随便两个人住在一起
Something that sounds like more than two random people co-habitating?
你真的要在语义问题上纠缠不清吗
Well, you're really gonna get hung up on semantics?
这有什么关系呢
What does it matter?
这不是语义学 乔 这是爱
It's not semantics, Jo! It's love!
我爱你 乔
I'm in love with you, Jo.
我是如此爱着你 你怎么看不出来呢
I am so completely in love with you. How do you not see that?
我一直爱着你 当时你在大一 我在大四
I've loved you since you were a freshman, and I was a senior,
我们戴着俗气的螃蟹帽 并用桶来提供食物
and we wore cheesy crab hats and served meals in buckets.
我几乎已经说了一百遍
And I've almost said it a hundred times.
我对自己说 在早晨 当你对我不好的时候
I say it to myself. I say it in the mornings when you're mean to me
在你喝咖啡之前
before you've had your coffee.
当我看到你在壁炉边学习时 我会说
I say it when I see you studying next to the fireplace.
你以为我听不到 你对卢娜唱歌♥ 我可以的
I say it when... You think I can't hear you sing to Luna, I can.
我应该大声说出来
I should have said it out loud.
但我不想吓到你 然后我们发现卢娜...
But I didn't want to freak you out and... then when we found out about Luna...
我爱你
I love you.
我将永远爱你
And I'm gonna love you forever.
你这个不可理喻的傻瓜
You unbelievable dummy.
我也爱你
I love you too.
有时我们必须非常努力地工作
Sometimes we have to work extremely hard
才能获得专注和远见
to achieve focus and perspective.
奥特曼医生 你得醒醒
Dr. Altman, you need to wake up!
嘿 你有听到我吗
Hey! Do you hear me?
你是主任 你有孩子 他们需要你
You are chief and you have children who need you and...
你为什么不醒过来
Why won't you wake up?
怎么回事
What the hell happened?
她晕倒了 但她还在呼吸
She collapsed but she's breathing.
他快不行了 他的血快流光了 -因为什么
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表