-他在这里做什么?-对不起
-What's he doing here? -Oh, sorry.
我应该自我介绍一下 我是林肯医生
I should have introduced myself. I'm Dr. Lincoln.
你杀了坦克
You killed the Tank.
我不想让他碰我
I don't want him touching me.
林克医生是一位优秀的外科医生 但他今天只是来观看
Dr. Link is an excellent surgeon, but he is just here to observe today.
观看什么
Observe what?
我正处于试用期 不是因为任何医疗差错什么的
Well, I am in a probationary period, not because of any malpractice
更多是官僚主义的东西 我向你保证
or anything, more of bureaucratic stuff, I assure you.
我是一名完全合格的创伤外科医生
I'm a fully board certified trauma surgeon,
缝合一个小的头部划伤肯定不在话下
more than capable of sewing up a small head laceration.
-如果你准备好了… -我要等另一位医生
-So when you're ready-- -I'll wait for another doctor.
-不是你 -威廉姆斯先生
-Not you. -Mr. Williams,
我真的需要把伤口缝好 否则它会感染 所以…
I really need to close that up before it becomes infected, so...
我想碰碰运气
I'll take my chances.
好吧
Alright.
PET扫描不会花很长时间
So, the PET scan won't take long.
一旦我们完成了 你可以回去计划你的旅行
You can go back to planning your trip once we're finished.
我们的第一站是莫奈创作 《黄昏的圣乔治马焦雷》的那个岛
Our first stop is the island where Monet painted San Giorgio Maggiore at Dusk.
他是我最喜欢的画家之一
He's one of my favorite painters.
米林医生 你在欧洲 有最喜欢的地方吗?
Do you have a favorite place in Europe, Dr. Millin?
我从没去过
I have never been,
但我一直想有朝一日去巴黎
but I've always wanted to go to Paris someday.
她有“有朝一日”问题
She has the case of the "somedays."
什么?
The what?
娜塔莉亚总是说一个星期有七天
Natalia always says that there are seven days in a week
而有朝一日不在其中
and someday isn't one of them.
当你生活在“有朝一日”时 你会浪费今天
When you live in "someday," you'll waste today.
在遇到她之前 我曾总是这么想 是她改变了我
I had a real bad case until I met her. She knocked it out of me.
他最后一次使用“有朝一日” 这个词时我让他睡在客房♥
The last time he used the word "someday," I made him sleep in the guest room.
也被称为走廊 她让我睡在走廊上
Also known as the porch. She made me sleep on the porch.
天哪 她在流血 娜塔莉亚!
Gosh, she's bleeding. Natalia!
我需要抽吸和抢救车!呼叫伟柏医生!马上!
I need suction and a crash cart! And page Dr. Webber! Now!
没事的 坚持住
It's okay. Hey, hang in there.
吐在这里 你能呼吸吗?
Into this. Can you breathe?
你知道佩罗尼氏病其实真的很常见?
You know, Peyronie's disease is actually really common?
每11名男性中就有一名患者
Affects one in eleven men.
你担心在软管里有一个扭结?
Worried you got a kink in the hose?
如果你再把那只土狼带回家 我今晚就睡在我车上
If you bring that hyena home again tonight, I am sleeping in my van.
这怎么会是威胁呢?-她的名字是卡拉
How is that a threat? - Her name is Cara.
是的 内科的卡拉
Yeah. Cara from Internal Medicine.
她在床上戴听诊器吗?
Does she wear her stethoscope in bed?
那到底是什么意思?
What does that even mean?
你是因为她而担心 自己有佩罗尼氏病吗?
Is she why you're worried you have Peyronie's disease?
-你担心佩罗尼氏病?-没有
-You're worried about Peyronie's? -No.
我不相信一个能力有限的人
I don't trust anyone who doesn't cut.
也许我并不想要相信她
You know, maybe I'm not interested in trusting her.
大家需要睡觉
The people need sleep.
你在跟我开玩笑吗?我必须离开这里!
Are you kidding me? I have to get out of here!
-我明白 -看来还挺顺利的
-I understand... -Seems like it's going well.
那个女人在他面前大喊大叫
That woman is yelling in his face.
这次不是你 我是在鼓励你
Well, it's not you for once. This is me trying to be encouraging.
-这是尿毒症 -也许是的
It's a UTI. You're probably right.
但我需要进行全面检查
But I need to do a full work up
只是为了确保没有其他问题
just to make sure that nothing else is going on.
小便时有烧灼感 而且我老是要去厕所
It burns when I pee and I have to go all the time.
这是典型的尿毒症
It's textbook UTI.
给我抗生素就好啦 我还能腾出一张床
Just give me the antibiotics and I'll free up a bed.
不行 我需要测你的生命体征 并提取尿液样本
We can't. I need to take your vitals and take a urine sample.
那要花多长时间?
And how long will that take?
这要看实验室有多忙
That depends on how busy the labs are.
但我保证我们会尽快让你离开这里
But I promise we will get you out of here as soon as we can.
好吧 我已经错过了 逻辑课的学习小组
Okay, I'm already missing the study group for my logic class,
然后下午5点要交一篇经济学论文
and then I have an Econ paper due at 5:00 PM.
7点要去餐馆打工 我没时间耗在这里
And my restaurant shift starts at seven. I don't have time for this.
就用我朋友吃剩的抗生素啦
I'll just use my friend's leftover antibiotics.
不行 我不建议你这样做!
No, no, no. I wouldn't recommend that!
好 接下来是什么?
Okay, what's next?
我只需把你的血型和筛查发过去 然后就可以开始了
I just need to send off your type and screen and then we'll be ready to go.
-好啊 -好
-Okay. -Okay.
现在只有我们俩 我可以问你点事吗?
Can I ask you something now that it's just you and me?
可以呀
Of course.
如果那里的手术不顺利 会变成永久性的吗?
If things don't go smoothly in there, could it be permanent?
这些可能性总会有的 包括组织损伤
There's always the possibility of tissue damage,
神经损伤或更严重的勃起功能障碍
nerve damage, or more severe erectile dysfunction,
但发生率只有20%
but that only happens in 20% of the cases.
福克斯医生非常优秀
And Dr. Fox is excellent.
我老婆叫格洛丽亚 但我叫她亮晶晶 因为她…
My wife's name is Gloria, but I call her Glow because she...
真的熠熠生辉
just glows.
她退休前是个历史教授
She was a history professor before she retired.
她喜欢大型音乐会 普通餐馆和海洋
She loves big concerts, dive restaurants, and the ocean.
我没告诉她是因为我不想让她同情我
And I didn't tell her because I didn't want her to feel sorry
或是用不同的眼光看我
for me or look at me differently.
如果我在那20%中会怎样?
So what if I'm in that 20%?
你们结婚多久了?
How long have you been married?
37年
Thirty-seven years.
我觉得你的情况并不是永久性的
I don't think that your condition will be permanent,
但你的婚姻听起来是的
but your marriage sounds like it is.
好吧
Alright.
我几分钟后回来带你去做术前检查
I'll be back in a few minutes to take you to pre-op.
就在那里
Right there.
娜塔莉亚的食道肿瘤 已经侵蚀到主动脉
Natalia's esophageal tumor has eroded into the aorta
和后部纵膈 到处都是肿瘤
and the posterior mediastinum, tumors everywhere.
所以她的心脏血流不止?
So her heart's bleeding out?
基本上是的
Essentially, yeah.
可以切除吗?
Can you resect it?
我不知道该从何下手
I wouldn't know where to begin.
你呼我啦?
You paged me?
我需要听听你的意见
I need a second opinion.
大的食管肿块
Large esophageal mass,
已经侵蚀了主动脉心包
which has eroded into the aorta pericardium.
很遗憾
Sorry.
你觉得下降支架移植会有用吗?
You don't think a descending stent graph will work?
-对她没有帮助 -那我们现在该怎么办?
-That won't help her. -So, what do we do now?
没有办法
Nothing.
我们能为娜塔莉亚做的 就是给她止痛药
Best thing we can do for Natalia is give her pain medication
帮她安然离去
and help her go peacefully.
我还有多少时间?
How much time do I have?
要看情况
It depends.
从几天到几个小时
It could be anywhere from a few days to a few hours.
我很抱歉 娜塔莉亚
I'm so sorry, Natalia.
我们会尽量让你觉得舒服
We'll make sure you're comfortable.
不管你需要什么
Whatever you need.
谢谢
Thank you.
等埃利奥特回来 我们可以陪他走完这一程
When Elliot gets back, we can walk him through this.
我们知道这些对话可能是痛苦的
We know that these conversations can be difficult.
不 让我们自己来安排这个旅行
No, just let us plan our trip.
娜塔莉亚 你丈夫需要做好准备
Natalia, your husband needs to be prepared.
他需要告别
He needs to say goodbye.
不 他不需要 他不需要这个
No, he doesn't. He doesn't need that.
我们无法应对
We cannot handle that.
拜托
Please.
让我们自己来安排这个旅行
Let us plan our trip.
我和斯塔西护士谈过 并得到了全部信息
I talked to Nurse Staci and I got the full download.
-全部信息?-对 是狗不是猫
The full download? -Yeah, Carlos. Okay: dogs, not cats.
星际迷航 不是星球大战 挺好 对吧?
Star Trek, not Star Wars. That's good, right?
还有他去年去了哥斯达黎加 就为了看树懒
And then... Oh, he went to Costa Rica last year just to see the sloths.
是不是好可爱?
Isn't that so cute?
这是跟踪 我可不想卷入一个跟踪案
This is stalking. I really don't want to be implicated in a stalking case.
你和尼科一年多前就分手了
You and Nico broke up over a year ago.
我有个手术
I have surgery.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表