Hey, congratulations, Adams. Yasuda's day was sadder than yours.
恭喜你 亚当斯 安田的这一天比你的更悲惨
Oh, yeah?
谢谢你今天做的一切
Hey, thanks for everything today.
如果你需要什么 我支持你
If you need anything, I got your back.
我确实需要点东西
I do need something.
我知道这可能挺奇怪的 如果你还是觉得很为难 可以拒绝
I know this might be weird and if it's still hard for you, you can say no,
但你比这里的任何人都更了解我
but you know me better than anyone here,
其实好过我自己项目里的任何人
better than anyone at my own program actually.
我真的需要一个朋友来帮我度过难关
And I could really use a friend to help me get through this.
我想邀请你作为我的伴郎
I'm asking you to be my Man of Honor.
当然了 这是一种荣耀
Yeah. Of course. It'd be an honor.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 诸位
Hey, everyone.
我想让你们知道 我听说你们 今天都做了些了不起的工作
I want you to know, I heard you all did some incredible work today
所以如果你们愿意 我想邀请你们所有人去喝酒
and so, if you're up for it, I would like to invite you all out for drinks.
我是当真的
I'm actually serious.
所以我…乔酒吧见
So I just, you know, meet me at Joe's.
-免费酒 -对
-Free drinks. -Yeah.
你是否需要另一个调酒师?
Any chance you need another bartender?
你什么时候睡觉?
When would you sleep?
我会想办法的
I'll figure it out.
是的 经理要招上晚班的员工
Yeah. The manager is hiring for the late shift.
-我可以美言几句 -谢谢
-I can put in a good word. -Thank you.
-好了 大家伙 我请客 -感谢上帝
-Okay, people, this is my treat. -Thank God.
-谢谢! -不客气
-Yay! Thank you! -You're welcome.
-多谢 施密特医生 -干杯
-Thanks, Dr. Schmitt. -Cheers, yeah.
-不客气 -谢谢你 施密特医生
-You're welcome. -Thank you, Dr. Schmitt.
干杯 谢谢
Cheers. Thank you.
喝这个?
Chaser?
-你是什么人 她的保姆? -其实是伴郎
-What are you, her babysitter? -Man of Honor, actually.
感谢上帝!我不想携带那些采血瓶
Oh, thank God! I didn't wanna have to carry around those blood vials.
你将它们混合在一起 并把它们倒在祭坛上?
You'd mix them together and you pour them out at the altar?
你为什么觉得伴娘会要做这个?
Why do you think a Maid of Honor does that?
我妈在我叔叔的婚礼上做了
My mom did it at my uncle's wedding.
我觉得这也太不正常了
I cannot overstate how not normal that is.
无所谓 我要去点吃的 还有人吗?
Whatever, I'm going to order food. Anyone else?
你能点些薯条吗?
Can you get some fries?
我饿死了
I'm starving.
那婚礼是什么时候?
So, when is the wedding?
下个月 就在城里 所以没有人需要旅行
Next month. But it's in town, so no one has to travel
我也不需要额外的假
and I don't need extra time off.
特雷将负责主要的流程 所以你不用…
Trey is gonna take care most of the logistics. So you won't--
格里菲斯 我只是问问而已
Griffith, I was just asking.
不好意思
Sorry, yeah.
-没事 -没事
-That's okay. -That's fine.
好
Okay.
想走吗?
Wanna get out of here?
不行
I can't.
我们说好不带感情的 很遗憾
We said no feelings and unfortunately,
我发现你坚定地支持 动物权利…很性感
I find your staunch support of animal rights... hot.
好吧 如果我并没有动感情呢?
Okay. What if I have no feelings?
那可以
That works.
你想点外卖♥♥吗?我有点想吃意大利餐
You wanna pick up takeout? I kinda feel like Italian.
我已经点了 张家花♥园♥
I already ordered. Chang's Garden.
好吧 当然是你决定
Right. Of course you decided.
停下
Stop.
停下 当我说这些的时候 我需要看着你
Stop, I need to look at you when I say this.
好吧
Okay.
你邀请我与你家人共进晚餐
You invited me to dinner with your family
当事情变得困难时 你就抛下我
and then you abandoned me when things got tough.
什么?何时?
What? When?
我第一次见你的家人
The first time that I met your family,
你父亲来了 你很不开心
your father showed up and you became unhappy
然后你走了 你把我留在那里
and then you logged off and you left me there.
我母亲以前总引用 马娅·安杰卢的话 她曾说
My mother always used to quote Maya Angelou, she used to say,
“当有人向你展示他们的真实面貌时 第一次就要相信他们〟
"When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time."
为什么我第一次不相信呢?
Why didn't I believe you the first time?
你向我展示了你是什么样的人 但我只是不想看到它
You showed me who you were and I just didn't wanna see it.
-那我是什么人? -你是一个容易退缩的人
-Then who am I? -You're a person who retreats.
当事情变得困难时 你退缩 你放弃 你消失
When the going gets tough, you retreat, you quit, you disappear.
你保护自己 不管别人要付出什么代价
You protect yourself no matter what it costs anybody else.
你是那个想在芝加哥工作的人
You're the one thinking of taking a job in Chicago.
在芝加哥的工作不算什么 温斯顿
A job in Chicago is nothing, Winston.
在芝加哥的工作不会让婚姻出问题
Marriages can easily survive a job in Chicago.
但你似乎并不希望维持我们的婚姻
But you don't seem to want us to survive.
你似乎只是想用你的缺席来惩罚我
You just seem to wanna punish me with your absence.
我就在这里!
I'm right here!
但你没有 你没有!
But you're not. You're not!
你带走了你的爱 你退缩了
You took your love and you retreated.
你在自己的内心深处消失了
You disappeared inside yourself.
当事情变得困难的时候
When the going got tough,
你保护自己 不管别人要付出什么代价
you protected yourself no matter what it cost anybody else.
我就在这里 你走了
I am right here, you are gone.
你早上都想不出什么好话来夸奖我
You couldn't even think of something nice to say about me this morning.
即使是在你想放弃心脏科的时候
Even when you wanted to quit Cardio.
据说是为了挽救我们的婚姻 你就放弃了
Supposedly to save our marriage, that was you quitting.
你就退缩了
That was you retreating.
你放弃了你的天赋
That was you giving up your gift,
这样你就可以避免直接冲突 而这正是我所不尊重的地方
so that you could avoid direct conflict and that is what I don't respect.
这不是你的心 温斯顿 而是你的懦弱
It isn't your heart, Winston. It's your cowardice.
哇 真的 玛姬?
Oh, wow. Really, Maggie?
芝加哥的披萨是世界上最好的!
And the pizza in Chicago is the best in the world!
所以我要去那里 我要带着我非凡的激♥情♥
So I'm gonna go there and I'm gonna take my extraordinary passion
我将用它制♥作♥心脏 来拯救成千上万的生命
and I am going to use it to build hearts that will save thousands of lives,
你可以留在这里
and you can stay here
你可以假装是你被抛弃了
and you can pretend like it was you who was abandoned,
但我们都知道真♥相♥
but we both know the truth.
从细胞层面来看 我们是由岔路口构成的
At a cellular level, we are made of forks in the road.
一个普通的细胞诞生了 然后它不断地分♥裂♥
A generalized cell is born and it splits and splits.
在这个过程中我们没有太多的选择
Not having much choice in the matter.
最终 它成为一个身体 它成为你
Eventually it's a body. Eventually it's you...
过来 斯考特
Come here, Scout.
在这个世界上
...out in the world.
卢娜睡了 你怎么样了?
Luna's down. How are you feeling?
我…
I...
我觉得…
I feel...
好些了?
Better?
对 好些了 我觉得好些了
Yes, better. I feel better.
听到了吗 斯考特?她感觉好些了!
Hear that, Scout? She feels better! Whoo-hoo!
也许你就是你自己
So maybe you are who you are.
好 你来说个“耶〟
All right. Can you say, whoo-hoo?
也许你无法选择爱上谁或想要什么
Maybe you can't choose who you love or what you want
就像一个细胞无法选择成为 肝脏 肺或心脏一样
any more than a cell can choose to be a liver, a lung, a heart.
但细胞只能带你走那么远
But cells only take you so far.
艰难的一天?
Rough day?
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
很惭愧
Uh, it's humbling.
我有一次误诊 差点失去一个病人
I missed a diagnosis and almost lost a patient.
但是?
But?
我被一个叫薛波的解救出来了
I was bailed out by Shepherd.
你呢?
You?
我担心我可能会失去另一个姐妹
I'm afraid I might be losing another sister.
最终你创造自己
In the end, you create yourself,
你的生活就是你所创造的生活
and your life is the life you've made.
该死!
What the--
嘿!
Hey! Hey!
嘿!
Hey! Hey!
该死!
What the?
本 怎么回事?
Ben? Ben, what's going on?
米兰达
Miranda...
(婴儿杀手 米兰达·贝莉医生)
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表