我们从那里开始
and we'll go from there.
谢谢
Thank you.
先去威尼斯
Venice first.
如果有意式冰淇淋 我会跟你去任何地方
If there's gelato, I'll follow you anywhere.
好啊
Yes.
芭芭拉·柯林斯 45岁 出现复视和头疼
Barbara Collins, 45, presents with double vision and headaches.
CT显示在大脑中心区域有个肿瘤
A CT revealed a tumor in the center region of the brain.
今天我们将采用 脑内窥镜技术来切除它
Today we will do a transventricular endoscopic approach to resect it.
一旦取出后 我们会把它送到病理科
And once removed, we'll send it to pathology
来确定该肿块是良性还是癌性
to determine if the mass is benign or cancerous.
这就对啦 我们的宝贝妹妹终于得了癌症
And there it is, our baby sister finally has cancer.
等了这么久
Took you along enough.
薛波医生 来认识一下我姐 迪迪和保拉
Dr. Shepherd, meet my sisters, Didi and Paula.
她们昨晚从波士顿飞过来支持我
They flew in from Boston last night to offer their support.
我们从未错过一个癌症诊断
We never miss a cancer diagnosis.
我们还不确定它是不是癌症 我需要先得到组织
We don't know for sure that it is cancer. I'll need to obtain tissue first.
-她有 我们都有 -我得了乳腺癌
-She has it. We've all had it. -I had breast cancer.
卡罗尔得了皮肤癌 保拉得了臀部癌
Carol had skin cancer, and Paula had butt cancer.
我们都有 而且我们都泰然处之
We all get it, and then we make the best of it.
没错 芭芭拉 你终于可以来参加癌症营了!
That's right. Yeah, Barbara, you can finally come to cancer camp!
我们和接受化疗的姑娘们每年都去
We go every year with our chemo girls,
但是她去不了因为…
but this one never could because
-没得癌症!-没得癌症!
-no cancer! -No cancer!
哦 我忘了 我带了香槟酒!
Oh, I forgot. I brought champagne!
我们的母亲有40年的生育能力
Our mother was fertile for 40 years,
芭芭拉出生后她终于放弃了性生活
and she finally gave up sex when Barbara was born.
-你们另一个妹妹也会来吗?-卡罗尔?不 她…
-Is your other sister on her way? -Carol? No, she's...
-不会吧 -女士们 认识一下卡罗尔
-Oh, no. -Ladies, meet Carol.
她15年前就去世了
She died 15 years ago.
她打败了癌症 但后来她从梯子上摔下来
Well, she kicked the cancer, but then she fell off a ladder.
-她总是笨手笨脚的 -你们的妹妹在那个盒子里?
She was always the clumsy one. -Your sister is in that box?
-是的 -我们总是带着她
-Yeah. -We take her everywhere.
-她喜欢结交新朋友 -对
-She loved meeting new people. -Yeah.
很高兴见到你
Nice... nice to meet you.
真好
See, that's nice.
好
Good for you.
是的
Yeah.
贝莉 嘿
Bailey. Hey.
我想向你道歉 因为吃饭时我和欧文
Look, I want to apologize for Owen and I fighting
当着你和本的面吵架
in front of you and Ben at dinner.
卡布奇诺咖啡?
Cappuccino?
好吧
Fine.
说实话 你做的饼让我和欧文 几个月来第一次达成共识
Honestly, your pie was the first thing that Owen and I agreed on in months.
是有史以来最好的饼
I mean, the best pie ever.
皮是酥酥的
The most tender crust,
馅甜而不腻
and the filling was sweet, but not too sweet.
你的秘方是什么?
I mean, what is your secret?
你现在是我老板
You know, you're my boss now.
你用不着给我拍马屁
You don't have to butter me up.
不 我梦见了你的饼 真的
No, I dreamt about your pie. Truly.
你可以直接要你想要的东西 奥特曼医生
You can just ask for what you want, Dr. Altman.
医疗委员会今天要对欧文进行评估
Owen is being evaluated by the medical commission today,
他想方设法要解决这个问题
and he's trying really hard to fix this.
如果出了什么差错
And if anything goes wrong,
要6个月后才能重新进行评估
he can't be reevaluated for another six months.
我还在等你的问题
I'm still waiting for the question.
你可以监督他吗?
Would you supervise him, please?
-不行 -我不是你老板吗?
-No. -What happened to I'm your boss
我可以要求你做任何事
and I can ask for what I want?
这并不意味着我必须答应 我很忙 我为他加油
Doesn't mean I have to say yes, I'm busy. And I'm rooting for him.
好吧
Okay.
林克 你现在在做什么?
Link, what are you doing right now?
杰拉尔德·李恩 60岁
Gerald Liên, age 60.
勃起时阴♥茎♥弯曲且疼痛加剧
History of increasingly painful curved erections that led
最后诊断为佩罗尼氏病
to a diagnosis of Peyronie's disease.
好 谁能告诉我 这种病的病理生理学是什么?
Okay, so who can tell me the pathophysiology of this disease?
这是一种炎症性疾病 可导致阴♥茎♥弯曲
It's an inflammatory condition that can cause a bend in the penis,
有可能是因为屡次受伤造成的
and it's thought to be caused from repeated injuries
包括运动 意外或性行为
due to athletics, accidents, or sex.
对 好 我们去看一下杰拉尔德
Correct. Okay. Let's go meet Gerald.
杰拉尔德 很高兴又见到你
Gerald, so nice to see you again.
这位是施密特医生 关医生和亚当斯医生
This is Dr. Schmidt, Dr. Kwan, and Dr. Adams.
他们今天会协助我
They're going to be assisting me today.
大约在6个月前 杰拉尔德 第一次来找我 那时他的症状刚开始
Gerald first came to me about six months ago when his symptoms first started,
我们无法通过手术帮他 因为我们需要等到
and we weren't able to help him surgically because we needed to wait
发展趋于稳定 没有进一步的弯曲
until the progression stabilized and there was no further curvature.
你要等6个月?
You had to wait six months?
对不起
Sorry.
求你了 帮我修复 你可以的 对吗?
Please, just fix it. You can fix it, right?
这样我就不必躲着我老婆
So I can stop avoiding my wife?
今天福克斯医生将切除堆积的斑块
Today, Dr. Fox will resect the plaques that are built up
然后放置一个异种移植物来修复损伤
and then place a xenograft to repair the damage.
你真的不想打电♥话♥告诉谁
Gerald, are you sure there isn't anyone you want to call and let them know
你今天要做手术吗?
you're having surgery today?
我老婆和朋友们以为我正在开会
My wife and our friends think I'm at a conference right now.
大约3小时后 我会因为肌肉拉伤
In about three hours, I'm going to pull a muscle,
不得不在床上躺几天
which will require me to be in bed for a couple of days.
明白了 好的 施密特 关 亚当斯
Understood. All right, Schmidt, Kwan, Adams,
我们去看一下他的阴♥茎♥超声波扫描 我在手术室等你们
Let's go and study his penal ultrasound, and I will see you in the O.R.
谢谢你 福克斯医生
Thank you, Dr. Fox.
我需要她的最新扫描结果 这样我们可以采用我的方法和步骤
I'll need her latest scans so we can go over my approach and positioning.
不好意思 薛波医生 我和迪迪想知道
Excuse me, Dr. Shepherd. Didi and I were wondering if you could
在哪里可以买♥♥到咖啡
tell us where we could get some coffee.
楼下有个餐厅
There's a cafeteria downstairs.
或者安田医生可以从休息室拿一些
Or Dr. Yasuda could grab some from the lounge.
那太好了
That would be great.
-没问题 两杯咖啡马上就到 -应该是三杯
-Sure. Two coffees coming right up. -Actually, three.
卡罗尔的那份要加奶油和糖 她总是喜欢吃甜的
And Carol takes hers with cream and sugar. She always had a sweet tooth.
好 没问题
Okay, sure.
谢谢你 安田医生
Thank you, Dr. Yasuda.
怎么给死人弄咖啡?
How do I get coffee for a dead person?
和你给活人弄咖啡一样的方法
Same way you get coffee for a living person.
把它倒进杯中
Pour it in a cup.
你担心要是你 搞砸了她的咖啡 她会生气?
You worried she'll get mad at you if you screw up her order?
-好 -是的
-Okay. -Yeah.
它看起来像个回旋镖 他怎么撒尿?
It looks like a boomerang. How does he pee?
侧面?
Sideways?
正如你们所看到的 超声波检查 显示出纤维性斑块的堆积
As you can see, the ultrasound shows the build up of fibrous plaques,
而这些斑块可能包含钙化或完全骨化
and these plaques can contain calcifications or completely ossify.
-这意味着… -组织会变成骨头
-Which means-- -The tissue can turn to bone.
没错 值得注意的是 这不是一个正畸案例
Correct. It's worth noting this is not an ortho case.
这很复杂
It's very complex.
所以一定要仔细看超声波分♥析♥
So be sure to carefully review the ultrasound studies.
做好极其充分的准备 然后让他去做术前准备
Be extremely prepared, then get him up to pre-op.
-所以他有骨头… -在他的阴♥茎♥里?
-So he's got bone... -In his boner?
不是
Nope.
阴♥茎♥手术也会非常复杂
Penile surgery can be bloody and messy.
如果出现任何问题 这个男人的勃起功能
And if anything goes wrong, this man's erectile function
将会受到永久的损伤
will be permanently impaired.
就让我们来听听 所有的 现在
So let's hear 'em, all of 'em, right now.
现在把你们的笑话都说出来
Get your jokes out now.
踏出那扇门后就不许再说
Not one more after you step foot outside that door.
钩子船长 短小黄瓜 弯曲吸管
Captain Hook, Gargo-gherk, and Bendy Straw.
回去工作
Get back to work.
今天我会评估你的临床技能
Today, I'll be assessing your clinical skills,
你对患者的态度以及诊断知识
bedside manner and diagnostic knowledge.
我希望你假装我不在这里 像平常一样做每一件事
I want you to pretend I'm not here. Do everything like you normally would.
好的
Okay.
威廉姆斯先生 我是杭特医生 我来看一下那个伤口
Mr. Williams, I am Dr. Hunt. I am here to take a look at that cut.
能说一下情况吗?
Can you tell me how it happened?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表