我对生育非常着迷
I'm-- I'm a huge fan of-- of-- of fertility
尤其是你在这方面的工作
and-- and your work in it, specifically.
你好 我是蒙特玛丽医生
Hi. I'm Dr. Montgomery.
西蒙妮·格里菲思 格里菲思医生
Simone Griffith. Dr. Griffith.
西蒙妮·格里菲思医生
Dr.-- Dr. Simone Griffith.
不好意思 我是追星族
Sorry, I'm starstruck.
我没有实习生是什么意思
What do you mean, I don't have any interns?
他们有什么特别任务
They're off on some special assignment.
是什么 参军去了吗 叫他们回来 欧文
Well, what, did they enlist? Bring them back, Owen.
急诊室人满为患 只有一名住院外科医生
I have a full pit, one surgical resident,
你呢 对我一无用处
and you, who's worse than useless to me.
找在乎的人去谈吧
You know what? Talk to someone who cares.
-打扰一下 阿尔特曼医生 -什么事
- Oh, excuse me, Dr. Altman. - What?
虽然我很尊重
Well, as much as I respect the purpose
贝利医生的项目的目的和意图
and intention of Dr. Bailey's project,
但我在急诊室能学到更多的实际经验
I could really use some more hands-on experience in the pit.
我可以做体♥检♥ 做化验 缝合 排脓
I'll do H&Ps, run labs, suture, drain abscesses.
你要我做什么 我就做什么
I'll do anything you need.
现在满意了吗 不用回答
You happy now? Don't answer that.
你从不满意
You're never happy.
我是一个很容易满意的人 他既尖酸又颓丧
I'm a very happy person. He's just bitter and broken.
走吧
Let's go.
这些是你们的讲稿 按照上面的讲
These are your scripts. Stick to them.
性传播疾病 月经 解剖
STDs, menstrual cycle, anatomy,
所有人都要说避孕
and you're all on contraception.
韦伯医生 有许多内容可以说
Uh, Dr. Webber, there's plenty to go around.
你想选个话题讲讲吗 理查德
Would you like to pick a topic? Richard?
我15岁时 被给了一袋面粉
Uh, when I was 15, I was handed a sack of flour
让我把它当婴儿一样照顾和对待
to care and treat like a baby.
你们有那个吗
Do you have that?
我回办公室了
I'll be in my office.
好了 有什么问题 评论和担心吗
Alright, uh, any questions, comments, concerns?
这很重要 但我不是你要找的人
This is very important and all, but I am not your guy.
从来没有过性生活吗
Never had sex before?
这是你今天的任务 所以你就是我们要找的人
This is your assignment today, so you are our guy.
我觉得关医生是想说
I think what Dr. Kwan is trying to say is, uh,
我们不太够格
we're not exactly qualified for this.
-对 -你们知道吗
- Yeah. - Okay, do you understand
今年会有成千上万的青少年怀孕
that hundreds of thousands of teenagers will become pregnant this year?
其中许多孩子
And now a lot of those children
不得不一直怀到临产
will be forced to carry their babies to term,
或者更糟糕的是 偷偷摸摸地去非法流产
or worse, give themselves back-alley illegal abortions,
染上败血症 然后病死
get septic, and die.
如果你们都想去拿牵开器 去吧
So if you all want to go hold a retractor, go ahead.
剩下的人待在这里拯救生命
The rest of us will be here saving lives.
那我们就是对着摄像头说吗
Oh, s-so, we just talk into the camera?
不完全是 进来吧
Not quite. Come on in.
我在我儿子的高中组织了一批志愿者
I've organized volunteers at my son's high school.
噩梦成真
Actual nightmare.
不会吧
No.
有学生才能教
Can't teach without students.
大家好
Hi. Hi, everybody.
来吧
Hi. There we go.
打扰一下 年轻人
Excuse me, young man.
产房♥在哪儿
Where's labor and delivery?
-你在找人吗 -我女儿
- Are you looking for someone? - Yes, my daughter.
她叫丹妮丝 你见到她了吗
Her name is Denise. Have you seen her?
没有...
No. Um...
她今天生我外孙 我带了些吃的
She's having my grandbaby today. I brought sustenance.
亚当斯 过来
Hey, Adams! Come here.
这是...
Um, this is, uh...
乔伊丝·沃德
Joyce-- Joyce Ward.
你能帮她找到她女儿吗
Can you help her find her daughter?
-她要生产了 -不能让护理员来做吗
- She's in labor. - Can't an orderly do that?
你想回到性班吗
You want to go back to sex class?
女士 请跟我来
Please follow me, ma'am.
-嗨 -怎么了
- Hey. - Yeah?
你是真的让外科实习生都走开了吗
Uh, is it true that you, uh, gave away the surgical interns?
对 就一天
Yeah, it's just for one day, though.
一天多久
How much of the day?
因为我需要他们查麦琪病人的房♥
'Cause I need them to round on Maggie's patients.
否则我得查他们的房♥
Otherwise, I'll need to round on her patients,
-还有我自己病人的房♥ -对
- as well as my own patients. - Right.
他们在干嘛
What are they even doing?
性视频 为了防止青少年怀孕
Sex videos to prevent teen pregnancy.
性视频
Sex videos?
不是 性教育视频
Uh, no. Uh, sex-education videos.
好吧 这个
Oh, okay, well, that--
这个词在这个句子里还挺重要的
that's an important word in that sentence.
确实
It is.
好吧 我得开始查房♥了
Okay, I guess I'll start rounds, then.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
赛普医生 4617房♥ 詹·赛普医生 4617房♥
Dr. Seip, 4617. Dr. Jen Seip, 4617.
嗨 你在这里干嘛
Hey. What you doing down here?
去卫生间
Uh, just going to the bathroom.
你去卫生间
Y-You're going to the bathroom?
你穿过一座行人桥
You walked across a pedestrian bridge,
坐电梯下三层楼
you took an elevator down three flights,
而你妈妈的办公室里面就有卫生间
when there's a bathroom in your mom's office?
这就是那扇门吗
That's what that door is?
怎么了
What's up?
好吧 我在找观摩室观看手术
Okay, fine, I was looking for a gallery to watch surgery.
请别告诉我妈
Please don't tell my mom.
我不想再写历史作业了 写不动了
I can't do more history homework. I can't.
我也不太喜欢历史课
Yeah, well, I never really liked history either.
不得不记很多战斗
All the battles you have to memorize,
那些戴着假发的人
the old dudes with the wigs.
谁觉得戴那个好看呢
Who thought that looked good?
我还有几个小时才作手术
Okay, well, I don't have to be in surgery for a few hours.
你想看一些酷的东西吗
You want to see something cool?
走吧
Okay, let's go.
用纸笔记录你的月经周期 不要用软件
Track your menstrual cycle with pen and paper, no apps.
如果你流产的话 有禁止条例的州可能
If you get an abortion, hostile states might be able
你的手♥机♥会在法庭上成为对你不利的证据
to use your phone as evidence against you in criminal court.
如果你的月经迟到了 做个早孕测试
If your period is late, take a pregnancy test.
药物干预流产在很多州
Um, medical abortions are still, uh,
仍然能合法施行
legal and available in many states.
但是
But, um, uh--
但你仍需要尽早得知怀孕
But you have to know that you're pregnant early
才能用得上
if you want to use it.
按月服用避孕药
Take one birth control pill by mouth
每天定时服用
every day at the same time.
或者你可以选择用节育器或者植入式避孕
Or you can get an IUD or an implant.
节育器装在子♥宫♥里 植入式避孕棒埋在手臂皮下
IUD goes into the uterus. An implant goes into your arm.
两种方式都有99%的避孕成功率
Both are 99% effective at preventing pregnancy.
事后避孕药
Morning-after pill.
如果避孕第一道防线失效了
Uh, if the first layer of contraception fails,
尽早服用以避免怀孕
take this as soon as possible to, um, prevent pregnancy.
你看 那个女孩有在听
Oh, look, see, that girl over there is paying attention.
不 等等 我只是没看见她的手♥机♥
Oh, wait, no, I just didn't see her phone.
"让年轻人来" 你说的
"Get young people," You said.
"他们擅长干这个" 你说的
"They'll be good at this," You said.
我知道 我很抱歉
I know. I am sorry.
我忘了 我太忙了
I forgot. I've got too much going on.
我今晚睡不着的时候会做的
Well, I will do it tonight when I can't sleep.
我们能迟点再聊吗
Look, can we talk about this later, please?
好的 再见 爱你
Okay. Bye. I love you.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你记得州博览会是哪天吗
Do you remember when the state fair was?
是三周前办的吗
Was it three weeks ago?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表