所以他们还未经雕琢
So, they're diamonds in the rough...
你是这意思吗
is that what you're saying?
是的 我觉得我接纳他们
Yes, and I think that I would have never hired them
完全是因为我认识你 知道你的故事
if I didn't know you and I didn't know your story.
都是受你的启发
I think you inspired this whole thing.
我需要一名住院医项目主管
And I need a residency director.
待遇不错 不用经常出差
It's excellent pay, and you wouldn't have to travel as much
如果你愿意考虑一下 我会很开心的
and I would love it if you would just at least consider it.
得到移植器官以后
When you get a new organ
需要终生服药
you spend your life on medications
抑制免疫系统
designed to suppress your immune system
防止发生排斥
so that your body won't reject it.
- 你们来啦 - 是啊 接到电♥话♥ 我们就来了
- You're here. - Yeah, you called and we came.
是啊 但我是说...我是三周前联♥系♥你们的
Right, but, I mean, I did call you three weeks ago.
三周前 我还没法来工作 但现在可以了
Well, I couldn't work three weeks ago, but now I can.
- 算是吧 - 不是算是 我可以了
- Sort of. - Not sort of. I can.
他必须接受监督
Well, he has to be supervised.
你不用这么说的
You don't have to say it like that.
你想让我怎么说 Owen
Well, how do you want me to say it, Owen?
- 你晒得够黑呀 - 是啊
- You're very tan. - Well, yeah
因为他每天都在跟一位叫Stella的年轻女生冲浪
Because he's been surfing every day with a 24-year-old named Stella
与此同时 我们花光了一生积蓄
while we've been paying out our entire life savings
聘请了一位时薪1700美元的律师
to a $1,700-an-hour attorney.
是啊 她每天都在借酒撒气
Yeah. And she's been drinking rose angrily all day
但我没有批评她吧
but you don't see me criticizing her, so.
- 哇哦 - 我先走了
- Wow. - I'm gonna go.
但你会考虑一下的 对吧
But you will think about it?
是啊 我会考虑的
Yeah, I'll think about it.
但至少生命能够继续
But at least you have a life to spend...
- 坐下说吧 - 好呢
- Let's sit down. - Great.
身体依旧存在
and a body to medicate.
律师把所有刑事指控都撤销了
So, the attorney got all criminal charges dropped.
只需25万美元的低价呢
For the low, low price of a quarter million dollars.
哇哦 好呢
Wow, okay.
你现在有行医执照了吗
So do you have a medical license?
行医执照暂时吊销
A suspended medical license.
我只需要接受监督一段时间
I just have to be supervised for a little while.
一段时间是多久呢
How long is a little while?
没有很久
Not that long.
六个月很久的 Owen
Six months is that long, Owen.
是啊 六个月
Yeah, six months.
如果无法释怀第一次失去的东西
Second chances can feel like an insult
第二次机会就会感觉像是一种侮辱
if you can't get over what you lost the first time around.
我的眼睛好疼
My eyes hurt.
身上到处都疼
Everything hurts.
我觉得指甲好疼
I think my fingernails hurt.
我没事 我现在爽极了
Not mine. I feel high.
救死扶伤的感觉最爽了
Saving lives is the most epic high.
- 肾上腺素的作用 - 还有多巴胺
- That's adrenaline. - Plus dopamine.
我更愿意看作是魔法
I prefer to think of it as magic.
他们叫你什么 Griffith
What do they call you, Griffith?
Simone
Simone.
没有昵称吗
What, no nickname?
比如Simmy 或者Simsim
Like, Simmy or Simsim?
你还没被炒鱿鱼 我真是震惊了
I am truly stunned that you still work here.
哥们 总有一天 你也会犯错的
Dude. One day you're gonna screw up, too
我先给你记一笔
and I'm gonna remember this.
深表怀疑
Doubtful.
天行者 你知道他们管我叫什么吗
You want to know what they call me, Skywalker?
- 什么 - 他们叫我小蓝
- Mm? - They call me Blue.
是指颜色吗
As in the color?
是指蓝色荣誉绶带 因为我总是取胜
As in the ribbon because I always win.
好羞耻啊 我都替你尴尬
That's embarrassing. I'm embarrassed for you.
你不可能总是取胜
You definitely don't always win
因为这里录取的人 都是被淘汰的差生
'cause this is a program for rejects and losers.
我不是这么认为的
Well, that's not how I identify.
- 同意 - 同意
- Uh, me neither. - Me neither.
好吧 我也同意
Okay, fine, me neither.
我是这样认为的
Eh, it's kind of how I identify
但我要证明自己想错了
but I intend to prove myself wrong.
我还是不敢相信 你对那位母亲撒谎
I still can't believe you lied to that mother.
我安慰到她了 这是双赢
I comforted that mother. It was a win-win.
你做过什么 才来到这里的
So, what'd you do to get in here?
你真想知道吗
Oh, wouldn't you like to know?
其实也可以看作是一场奇迹
Or, it can feel like a miracle...
一场来之不易的胜利
like a hard-fought victory...
让你有机会去过一直想要的生活
...a chance to live the life you always wanted.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表