我们今天做了一件没人做过的事
We did a thing that no one else has done today,
我们挽救了那个婴儿的生命
and we saved that baby's life.
如果它能像我想的那样起作用
And if it worked like I think it did,
这个科学奇迹可以 挽救成千上万婴儿的生命
this miracle of science is going to save thousands of babies' lives.
它会让你意识到 在你职业生涯的这个阶段
That has to make you see that you can't just change your field of study
你不该改变你的研究领域
at this stage of your career.
你告诉我你不同意我的选择
Okay, you told me that you didn't respect my choice.
你说你不并尊重我
You said you didn't respect me.
-我没那么说 -然后是火灾
-I didn't say that. -And then there was a fire.
发生了很多事 我给了你时间和空间
You know, it was a lot. I gave you time and I gave you space.
但两个星期过去了
But for two weeks now,
我一直都没有等到一个道歉
I've been waiting for an apology that hasn't come.
你现在更坚定了?
And now you're doubling down?
你说的都是真心话 所以没有任何道歉?
Y-- There's no apology coming because you meant what you said?
我想你会重新考虑
I think you'll reconsider.
改变我的工作是要保护我的婚姻
You're changing my job to protect my marriage.
这不是一份工作
It's not a job. It's not a job.
这是一种天赋
It is a gift.
好吧
All right.
就这样 感觉是相互的
And just like that, the feeling is mutual.
什么感觉?
What feeling?
你认为关医生 不会对患者有感情的投入
You told Kwan that his strategy to disengage emotionally
是明智之举
from his patients was smart.
什么感觉?
What feeling?
一直以来 我不知道怎么会没注意到
All this time, I don't know how I missed it.
温斯顿 什么感觉?
Winston, what feeling?
不尊重
The disrespect.
你很冷漠
You're cold.
我不想苟同
And I don't respect it.
贝莉 梅莉迪丝在哪里?
Bailey? Where's Meredith?
她是独一无二的
She's one of a kind.
这是我之前想说的
That's what I was trying to say.
她是独一无二的 杰出的人
She's one of a kind. Firecracker.
-对 -任何那些词
-Yeah. -Any words at all, really.
她去机场了
Look, she's on her way to the airport.
如果需要的话 这里有蛋糕 你看起来需要一些
But there's cake if you need some. You look like you need some.
好吧
Fine.
再给我来点
More for me.
快点
Come on, come on, come on.
看管好你的行李
快点
Come on.
天哪
Oh, my God.
佐拉 你可以坐这里
Zola, you can sit here.
想坐这里吗?
Guys, wanna sit here?
去那边
Go right there.
没戏了
I'm never gonna make it.
谁想看泰莎的新书?
Who wants to read the new Tessa book?
佐拉 我知道这是给小朋友看的书
Zola, I know this is a little young for you,
但这将是最后一本
but this is the last one ever.
这就是那本书吗?
That's the book?
对 我得到了新书的样本
Yes, I got an advanced copy.
尼克
等一下
Hold on, guys.
嗨 我们在飞机上
Hi. We're on the plane.
我爱你
I love you.
我遇见你的第一天就爱上了你
I fell in love with you the first day I met you.
我遇见你的第二天就爱上了你
And I fell in love with you the second day I met you.
我每时每刻都爱着你
And I've loved you every minute of every day
自从我认识你
that I have known you.
梅莉迪丝?
Meredith?
我…
Um, I...
梅莉迪丝
Meredith.
我听不太清楚
I can't quite hear you.
-梅莉迪丝 -我们就要起飞了
-Meredith. -We're about to take off,
等我们安顿好了我再给你打电♥话♥
so I'll call you when we get settled.
梅莉迪丝
Meredith.
梅莉迪丝
Meredith.
我开过火箭 屠过猛龙
I've flown rockets and slayed dragons.
我挽救生命同时也被别人挽救
I've saved lives, and I've had my life saved.
我经历过粉身碎骨和家庭破裂
I've been through broken bones, and a broken home,
失去我爱的亲人
and the deaths of people I love.
但我心依旧
But I am still here.
我从不选择熟悉的安全
I never chose the safety of what was known
因为有更多的可能等待发现
I never chose the safety of what was known
因为有更多的可能等待发现
when there was possibility of more to be discovered.
嘿
Hey.
我今晚可以住你那里吗?
Could I stay at your place tonight?
我有过神奇的冒险 大多数人只在梦中见到
I've had adventures that most people only dream about.
我曾有过失落 现在还会梦到
And I've had losses that I still dream about.
如果有一件事 是我在所有的冒险中学到的
And if there's one thing I've learned in all my adventures,
那就是
it's that there's no such thing
没有所谓从此过着快乐的生活
as a life lived happily ever after.
除非这个快乐仅仅 意味着我们仍然活着
Unless the happily means simply that we're still alive,
太阳依旧升起
Unless the happily means simply that we're still alive,
太阳依旧升起
that the sun is rising on another day.
因为每一次日出都可能带来幸福
that the sun is rising on another day.
因为每一次日出都可能带来幸福
Because with every sunrise comes the possibility of happiness
或者心痛
Because with every sunrise comes the possibility of happiness
或者心痛
and also the possibility of heartache.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
格蕾给了我一把钥匙
Grey gave me a key.
她说阁楼上有个洞
She said there's a hole in the attic,
但如果我愿意负责修理的事 我可以住在这里
but if I don't mind overseeing the repairs, I can stay here.
而有时它们交织在一起
And sometimes it's all rolled back together.
我的姨妈艾美莉雅也是这么说
Yeah, my Aunt Amelia told me the same thing.
我在很小的时候就明白
I came to understand as a very young child,
如果想象力是无限的 生活的可能性是无穷无尽的
that when the imagination is limitless, life's possibilities are endless.
当我被迫中止之前的住院医实习
When I got kicked out of my residency,
我的这段恋爱也结束了
it also ended my relationship,
曾有过梦想的工作 计划着我梦想的生活
Had my dream job, was planning my dream life.
然后什么都没有了
And then I didn't. And I wasn't.
但我吃了不少苦头才明白
But I learned that the hard way.
不是说我没有感觉
It's not that I don't feel things.
这是因为我不想让你经历任何…
It's that I don't want to put you through any kind of...
反弹式恋爱关系
rebound.
我的意思是
I mean,
我可以先抑后扬
I can be down for a rebound.
你当真吗?
- Did you really just say that? - Yeah.
对
- Did you really just say that? - Yeah.
我想说的是
Um-- Okay. What I'm saying is,
只要我们坦诚相待
you know, as long as we call it what it is, then,
这不算什么 对吗?
no harm, no foul, right?
看来我们要住在一起 所以这是个…
You know, apparently we live together, so that's a really...
糟糕的想法
terrible idea.
对
Yeah.
我经历了渴望 沮丧
I learned it through yearning and frustration
痛苦甚至有时是绝望
and ache and longing and sometimes desperation
为了寻找一种不同的生活
for a life different than the one I was living.
我学会了扩大我的想象力 并展开我的翅膀
I learned to stretch my imagination and spread my wings
我学会了扩大我的想象力 并展开我的翅膀
and to allow for all the options life had to offer.
接受生活所能提供的所有选择
and to allow for all the options life had to offer.
不仅是那些我可以用眼睛看到的
Not only the ones I could see with my eyes,
我拥抱那些我可以用心来感受的
I stretched for the ones I could deal with my heart.
真是太棒了
This is amazing.
你们在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
皮尔斯医生给了我一把钥匙
Dr. Pierce gave me a key.
说如果我把阁楼上的洞修好 就可以留下来
Said I could stay if I fixed up the hole in the attic.
-一样 -一样
-Same. -Same.
只要在你的生命中太阳依旧升起
As long as the sun rises on your life.
我们本应该带上睡袋的
Well, I guess we should have brought sleeping bags.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表