to be here for rounds, but it is Dr. Griffith's wedding.
好吧 由我们来做 -谢谢
Hm. Well, we'll cover for you. -Thank you.
安田 你不认为他与谁 有不合适的行为吧
Yasuda, you don't think he's inappropriate with anyone?
如果你指的是与 威尔森医生 恕我直言
If you mean Dr. Wilson, respectfully,
不合适的行为似乎是相互的
the inappropriate seems to be reciprocal.
我可以接手照顾他
Hey, I can take over his care--
不 让我们给他做血管造影
No, no. Let's get his angio.
好
Okay. Yeah.
你们在这做什么 -没时间回答
What are you doing here? -No time to answer that.
婚礼上见
See you at the wedding!
(格雷·斯隆纪念医院)
救命 拜托 你能帮我吗
Help! Please can you help?
我不知道他怎么了
他叫什么
What's his name?
恩佐 -恩佐
¿Cómo se llama? -Enzo.
恩佐 能听到我吗
Enzo? Enzo?
恩佐 亲爱的 醒醒
我们得马上走
We need to go. We need to go.
马上走 跟我来
我这里需要帮助
I need some help here!
一个8岁孩子看起来像是鸦♥片♥中毒
I have what looks like an opiate poisoning in an eight-year-old!
快去呼叫杭特医生
Somebody page Dr. Hunt!
实习医生格蕾
第十九季第十九集
你给他吃了什么药吗 也许他吃了一些药
没有 什么都没有 他只是开始感到头晕和出汗
继续保持氧气水平 血糖水平是正常的
Okay, keep up the O2. Glucose level is normal.
纳洛酮… -症状符合教科书的描述
Naloxone's in. -The kid presented textbook.
但我可能是错的 也许与药物无关
I might be wrong, maybe it's not drug-related.
有答案了
There's our answer.
关 你救了这个孩子的命
Kwan, you saved this kid's life.
我们做一个毒物筛查和使用
Let's get a tox screen and some activated charcoal,
活性炭 每公斤1克 尽快
one gram per kilogram, ASAP.
恩佐会没事的
但他需要住院 我们会密切注意他的情况
干得好
Nice work.
让我们进行这些化验 同时报告儿童保护服务机构
Once you get those labs, call Child Protective Services.
真的吗 她似乎很害怕
Really? She seems pretty terrified.
不重要 我们不负责 去弄清楚这孩子怎么会药物过量
Doesn't matter. It's not up to us to figure out how this kid OD'd,
但有人必须要做 好吗
but somebody has to. Okay?
救命 -好 再拿一张轮床来
Help! -Okay, let's get another gurney
并为她做一个毒物筛查
and get a tox screen for her as well.
这辆面包车就是一切
This van is everything.
我知道 -你是怎么…
I know. -How did you--
我买♥♥了一部烂车 然后把它变成一切
I bought a piece of crap and I made it everything,
而这可能是我最感自豪的事情
and it might be my most proud thing,
除了我今天早上所做的事
except for what I did this morning.
你今天早上做了什么
What did you do this morning?
我让我的主治医生看… 见鬼 我让自己看到…
I showed my attending surgeons-- hell, I showed myself--
当我不用做三份工作 债务缠身时 我能成为什么样的人
who I can be when I'm not working three jobs and buried in debt.
我连续三个晚上都睡了整整八个小时
I slept eight full hours three nights in a row,
我觉得自己像个超级英雄
and I feel like a superhero
没有意识到多年来 我的鞋子里有一块氪星石
who has unknowingly had kryptonite in my shoe for years.
然后有人把它拿走 我就可以飞起来
And then someone took it out, and I can frickin' fly.
我的意思是 好吧 我很讨厌这个
And, I mean, okay, yeah, I resented the hell out of it,
但你替我发声 泰伦
but you took a stand for me, Taryn.
就好像是你 你把氪星石拿出来了
It was you. You took the kryptonite out.
我可以在这个红灯前吻你吗
Can I kiss you at this red light?
绝对可以
Totally.
过来
Come here.
托比 对吧
Tobey, right?
是的 嗨 嘿
Yes, hi. Hey.
你是 -亚当斯
Doctor... -Adams.
不好意思 没错
Sorry. Right. - Mm-hmm.
我紧张的时候记忆力就很差
My memory is shot when I'm nervous.
没关系 -是的
That's all right. -Yeah.
你看见格里菲斯医生吗 她说她会…
Have you seen Dr. Griffith? She said that she would be--
是的 她要结婚了
Yeah, she's getting married.
是的 我知道 她给我看了她的戒指 和一张婚纱的照片
Yeah, I know. She showed me her ring and a picture of the dress.
不 我是说她今天要结婚了
No, I mean, she's getting married today.
所以她今天不在
So she's not here.
她没告诉你是因为…
She didn't tell you because...
因为她不想让我推迟手术
Because she didn't want me to postpone.
对
Yeah.
是癌症
Because cancer.
对 -好吧
Yeah. -Okay.
对 她很抱歉 但是…
Yeah, she's sorry, but...
她知道不会有任何问题
she knows everything is gonna be just fine.
她让我来替她 所以…
And she asked me to stand in, so...
她是不是私奔了
Well, did she elope?
没有 -她说你是她的伴郎
No. -She said that you were her man of honor.
情况有变化
That is a thing that changed.
所以你甚至不去参加婚礼
Oh, so you're not even going to the wedding?
她…
She...
她让我在这里陪你
she asked me to be here for you.
好吧
Okay.
你有做登记吗 她没问题
Are you all checked in? Is she good?
对 她都准备好了
Yes, she's all set.
我带你去做术前检查 -你知道 你不必…
I'll show you to pre-op. -Well, you know, you don't have to--
我答应过西蒙妮会在这里陪你
I promised Simone I would be here for you.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果一切看起来都很好 那你很快就可以
If everything looks good, then you'll soon be on your way
在医院的健身房♥做物理治疗 而不仅仅是在你的房♥间里
to do physical therapy in the hospital gym instead of just your room.
终于有点危险的东西
Finally. Something dangerous.
嘿 你今天感觉怎么样
Hi. How are you feeling today?
我正在学习美国手语
I'm learning ASL,
所以我一有机会就努力练习
so I'm trying to practice any chance I get.
你知道你刚刚表示的是“拉屎” 而不是“练习”
Do you know you just signed "poop" and not "practice"?
你刚才其实是说 “我一有机会就努力拉屎”
Basically you just said, 鈥淚'm trying to poop any chance I get.鈥?
不会 -是的
No! -Yep.
我在海外疏散平民难民时学过
I picked it up overseas when I was evacuating civilian refugees.
《美国手语芝麻街》似乎会让孩子们平静下来
ASL Sesame Street just seemed to calm the kids down,
所以我掌握了基本的东西
so I caught the basics.
显然是
Of course you did.
但我的水平只相当于一个四岁孩子
But I only know the level of a four-year-old.
1到10 颜色 农场动物…拉屎
One through ten, colors, farm animals... poop.
CT在等我们 得走了
Well, CT's expecting us. We gotta go.
我也去
I'll come.
很方便 非常好
Convenient. And great.
因为你其实是在山姆的手术团队中
Because you are, in fact, on Sam's surgical team.
走吧
Shall we?
对 看起来好漂亮
It looks so pretty.
我们应该把礼物放在这里
Oh, we should put our gifts up here.
嘿 -放这里
Hey.
嘿 -嘿
Hey, hey. -Hey.
花店的人没来 他们记错了日期
The florist didn't show up. They had the wrong date.
是我的错 因为我本该负责花的
And it's my fault because I was supposed to be doing the flowers.
他们以为是这一天 但在下个月
But they had this day, but the next month.
我要告诉她吗
I mean, do I tell her?
她在房♥间里试衣服
She's in her room trying on the dress,
而我不应该看到她 现在没有花束
and I'm not supposed to see her, but there's no bouquet,
我应该去告诉她说:“西蒙妮…”
so do I go tell her and say, "Simone--" -Hey. Take a breath.
吸一口气 深呼吸 准备好了
Deep breath. Ready?
你看起来非常英俊 食物看起来很棒
You look very handsome and the food looks great
每个人看起来都很高兴 我会去给西蒙妮买♥♥一束花
and everyone looks happy and, hey, I will go get a bouquet for Simone.
她订了郁金香 那是她妈妈的最爱
All right, well, she ordered tulips. Okay? Those are her mom's favorite.
我不能保证是郁金香 但我会尽我所能
I can't promise tulips, but I'll do my best.
还有圣坛和过道上也可以放一些鲜花
Well, also the altar and the aisle could use some flowers.
我还是付了很多花的钱
I paid for a lot of flowers, though.
大学时我在杂货店的花卉区干了三周
In college, I worked in the floral section at the grocery store
然后我被调到了面包房♥
for three weeks before I was moved to the bakery
对形状和颜色还挺有天赋的
and kinda have a gift for shapes and colors.
真的 -对
Oh, yeah? -Yeah.
我的手很巧
Well, I'm really good with my hands.
我们是约会对象
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表