她在最后一刻取消了婚礼
And she called off the wedding last minute.
宝贝 你母亲总是很随性
Baby, your mother always made life up as she went along.
你和我是充满活力的二人组合
You and I are quite the dynamic duo.
行了吧 我帮了点小忙
Oh, come on, I helped a little bit.
我陪着男孩 我谈到了甲壳虫乐队
I sat with the boy. I talked about The Beatles.
你能猜到他最喜欢的歌♥曲是哪首
Can you guess what his favorite song is?
《黄色潜水艇》
"Yellow Submarine"?
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
所有的孩子都喜欢它
All kids like it.
我知道为什么朱尔斯会喜欢上你
I can see why Jules is falling for you.
喜欢上我 她几乎不和我说话
Ah, falling for me? Uh... Yeah, she barely speaks to me.
她是一只受了伤的鸟 有博…
She's a wounded bird with a mass--
有博大的…
With a ma-- massive...
胸怀
h... heart.
玛克辛 -你们…你们俩…
Maxine? Maxine. -The two of-- the two of you--
我这里需要帮助
I need some help in here!
没事的
It's okay, it's okay, it's okay.
蓝色警报 我需要一辆急救车
Code Blue! I need a crash cart!
蓝色警报 -挺住 玛克辛 挺住
Code Blue. 4th floor. Neuro ICU. - Hold on, Maxine, hold on.
她有不要复苏和 不要插管的医疗指示
She has a DNR and DNI.
不 她刚才挺好 她在说话
No, she was fine, she was just talking.
关医生 我们不应该做任何事情 这在她的病历中…
Dr. Kwan, we're not supposed to do anything. It's in her chart--
给我个插管盘 我要救她的命
Get me an intubation tray so I can save her life!
关医生 -快去
Dr. Kwan! -Go!
蓝色警报
你需要吃点东西
Hey. You need to eat.
嚼东西时很疼
It hurts when I chew.
我就知道你可能会这么说 所以…
Yeah, I thought you might say that, so...
嘿 -你总是照顾我
Hey. -You always take care of me.
是的 我将永远照顾你
Yep. I will always take care of you.
全部喝掉
Drink the whole thing.
好专横
Bossy.
已被证明你所相信的
It has been proven that what you believe
有时会决定你的健康状况
can sometimes determine the state of your health.
凯瑟琳 慢一点
Catherine, slow down!
所以可以推断
So it goes to follow that it can also sometimes determine
它有时也会决定你的生活状态
the state of your life.
马什 你走吗 马什
Marsh. Are you coming? Marsh?
我们要去酒店
We're headed to the hotel.
好 我们稍后见
Yeah, I'll meet up with you guys later.
我有点事要做
There's, uh, there's something I need to do.
本 给我回电♥话♥ 我们刚刚着陆
Ben, call me back. We just landed.
我想看看你和孩子们的情况
I'm checking on you and the kids.
好 爱你 再见
Okay. Love you. Bye.
而你所相信的可能在一瞬间改变
And what you believe can change on a dime.
你所相信的是对的
What you believe is right...
给我插管盘
Give me the intubation tray.
把急救车推进来
Bring in the cart!
你所相信的是错的
...what you believe is wrong...
你所相信的是你想要的
...what you believe you want...
你所相信的是你需要的
...what you believe you need...
天哪 你做了什么 -帮帮我
Oh, my God, what did you do? -Help me.
不要插管 那是她想要的
Do not intubate! That's what she wanted!
她明确表示不希望她的余生
She explicitly did not want to be on a machine
躺在一台机器上
for the rest of her life.
她刚才还在帮我
She was just talking and she was helping me
有说有笑
with a patient and laughing...
帮我把她救回来
Help me fight to get her back.
她的一个肺受损 -那我们就插上胸管吧
She dropped a lung. -Then let's put in a chest tube.
关 停下来 -我已经给她插管了
Kwan, you need to stop. -I already intubated her!
我们不能只救一半 -呼贝莉医生
We can't half-save her! -Page Dr. Bailey.
她在去波士顿的路上
She's on her way to Boston.
你相信自己能够做到
...what you believe you are capable of doing...
胸管托盘
Chest tube tray.
你所相信的是一个征兆
...what you believe is a sign...
你也看到她了 对吗
You see her too, right?
绝对是
Most definitely.
我没有结婚
I didn't get married.
你没有结婚
You didn't get married.
你们两个应该走了
You two should go.
没错 我没事的
Yeah, yeah. I'll be fine.
你相信某个征兆意味着什么
...what you believe the sign means...
你相信你应得到什么
...what you believe you deserve.
所以如果你想改变你的生活
So if you want to change your life...
改变你的想法
change your mind.
尽量不要等太久
And try not to wait too long.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
嗨 这是…
Hi. Um, is this...
对不起 梅莉迪丝·格蕾住在这里吗
I'm sorry. Does... does Meredith Grey live here?
她去上班了 我是迈克尔
She's at work. I'm Michael.
嗨 我是尼克 我是她西雅图的一个朋友
Hi. Yeah, I'm Nick. I'm a friend from Seattle.
好 我会让她知道 你来过了 尼克 好吗
Okay, I'll let her know that you came by, Nick, okay?
你最好给她发短♥信♥
It's probably best if you text her.
好 -好
Yeah.
好
Okay.
《实习医生》
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表